Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoom tonight with the Besties!

7F987485-1FFC-486F-AC14-03827706E70A.png

also is this the deleted live from the other day? Is it back up??

4E078FE8-6226-4EB0-93D2-727AE19A1651.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh man..KT - do yourself a HUGE favor - do NOT go read the most recent reddit thread! (You too Tony... )

Do NOT go read that thread and look for your name and channel.

Whatever you do - do NOT click in this link and see the comments about your channel. Not even Tattle. Woof.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Speaking of KT and her wonderful friends…Their homophobic bible thumping Florida pal is just as old and cantankerous as Spence. No wonder they are buds!!! Also I heard through the grape vine this dude isn’t even from Florida? Hmmm…

Seeing their friends post unhinged tit is just a wonderful reminder that PEOPLE attract PEOPLE. I can’t imagine (and don’t want to) what KT and Spencer are like off camera with their pals.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh man..KT - do yourself a HUGE favor - do NOT go read the most recent reddit thread! (You too Tony... )

Do NOT go read that thread and look for your name and channel.

Whatever you do - do NOT click in this link and see the comments about your channel. Not even Tattle. Woof.
Holy cow! Even more comments in there now!

I also like how there are at least two people ready to unfollow/unsubscribe. All their past crap should be enough, but it definitely seems like KT admitting to making fun of someone with cancer is another big reason for people to bail (this latest is indefensible).

I wonder if that's why the sudden zoom call with the besties? Damage control. If that bestie livestream is truly back up, I wonder if that part is still in it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Can one of the Super Besties (if any are on here) check and see if the deleted live is posted? If so can you please make a video/screen recording of the cancer bully comment?
B78B2E70-5455-444D-A519-8E46977879FD.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Speaking of KT and her wonderful friends…Their homophobic bible thumping Florida pal is just as old and cantankerous as Spence. No wonder they are buds!!! Also I heard through the grape vine this dude isn’t even from Florida? Hmmm…

Seeing their friends post unhinged tit is just a wonderful reminder that PEOPLE attract PEOPLE. I can’t imagine (and don’t want to) what KT and Spencer are like off camera with their pals.
I know it's a different kind of heat usually, but he realizes it gets hot and muggy in those places too right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if that's why the sudden zoom call with the besties? Damage control. If that bestie livestream is truly back up, I wonder if that part is still in it.
I don't think the video is back up - just the patreon post that links to a deleted video.

However - if it IS back up somehow then they lied again - news at 11.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nope. Not posted. Still deleted View attachment 1353388
Wouldn't that count as false advertising? People become Besties just to watch this livestream only to realize it takes you to a deleted video.
Also, how can the Besties (the actual stans, not infiltrators :devilish: ) that watched the livestream hear her say she made fun of someone that had cancer and still be fine with following/defending them?

It just blows my mind, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wouldn't that count as false advertising? People become Besties just to watch this livestream only to realize it takes you to a deleted video.
Also, how can the Besties (the actual stans, not infiltrators :devilish: ) that watched the livestream hear her say she made fun of someone that had cancer and still be fine with following/defending them?

It just blows my mind, honestly.
The same besties that "felt so bad KT had to go through all that" (re: Columbia)?

The same besties that only read the curated comments and instagram?

Those besties? Their hardcore stans will never leave. If anything they double down on support. I know there is some psychological term for this but basically when people are confronted with irrefutable evidence their viewpoint is wrong - they double down and believe it harder. And these people are constantly gaslit by the greasy grifters. If you only saw/knew of them through KT's curated vision - you too might belive.

They have "besties" willing to pay for the same reason we have flat earthers. and republicans.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I genuinely wonder if KT reads Reddit or if she is purposefully avoiding the thread. So many people called out her cancer comments, her nursing comments, the breastfeeding incident etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry… I can’t stop laughing 😂 I get they’re too scared to go to their “happy place” alone, but the duchess and the other old guy as your body guards?? What are THEY going to do *if* someone confronts you?? LMAO those two aren’t intimidating anyone, I literally can’t stop laughing picturing it.

You’ll all just turn purple, freeze, and take an verbal confrontation silently cause y’all are COWARDS.

Not that anyone will b/c, like another poster said, no one cares that much about y’all. So don’t go running to Anaheim PD talking about how we’re plotting against you. Cowards. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.