Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I like about Justin is when he’s gone to Disneyland Paris, he actually goes to different areas around there. They went to castles, various landmarks, a Christmas market, etc.
I very much doubt KT would have any interest in doing that. She’d probably be like “there’s more to Paris than Disney?” 🤪
Yes! I loved Justin's and Jordan the Lion's videos of Paris because they showed a lot! I'd love to go to Père Lachaise Cemetery one of these days! Katie would probably complain about how much walking she'd have to do. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet one of these days they'll piss Tony off and he will use his famous clown emoji after his statements about them. 🤣
It's gonna take a LOT for that to happen - it will be EPIC when it does - cause that dude is more unhinged that Big Fella - but its gonna take a lot for it to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes! I loved Justin's and Jordan the Lion's videos of Paris because they showed a lot! I'd love to go to Père Lachaise Cemetery one of these days! Katie would probably complain about how much walking she'd have to do. 🤣
"What do you mean I have to take public transportation?" :eek::ROFLMAO:🤪
"Who cares about castles?"
"I went to the Eiffel Tower! We are seasoned veterans now!"
I could only imagine what other fun things she would say

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly think they feel like they need to have someone with them at all times when they are at Disneyland now.

They are too scared someone will say something "mean" to them in the park.

That's also why they waste an ENTIRE effing day reservation to go there at closing. . . They know they will have fewer people around them.
These losers asked for it. The got the right one with Plaid Hero, and now they are paying for it. Though I hate that they hog a whole day reservation only to roll in right before closing, I am glad they no longer feel 100% comfortable being fools in the park all day and being horribly disruptive. Their antics after confined to a smaller window of time now.

Reactions: 27
"What do you mean I have to take public transportation?" :eek::ROFLMAO:🤪
"Who cares about castles?"
"I went to the Eiffel Tower! We are seasoned veterans now!"
I could only imagine what other fun things she would say
They cram you in the elevators on Eiffel Tower. I don’t see that going we’ll for Big Fella. Also the hotel rooms are very small in Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
CM's in this group, I know we have a skipper in here somewhere. I want to know what you think about this. Why is she flexing that they get to walk around the parks after hours?
Most CM dislike when guest take their time to leave the park after closing time. We work long days and when its time to close, we would like to get the rest of our work done to be able to go home at a reasonable time. I understand some guest get caught up in the magic end up taking a long slow stroll, but these 2 do it on a consistent basic. When we hear over the radio " we have two sloths in the park", they are talking about peopel liek you that hold us all up from doing what we need ot do to close down the park. They will tell you CM are ok with it. No the ones that are ok with it are the few that you manipulated. Message to BLAB dont think we dont know what you have done. You have given some of these CM gifts as in money and other items to turn a blind eye and to ge ton their good sides, you done it with the special CM previews and done it with other CM's in the park. No you dont just hand out money to them at the park but you offer them dinners and lunches on you and money/items off of park property. You always have to and want to be the first and think you are entitled to things that disney has to offer. You also do a lot of complaining about disney policy when it comes to park passes and reservations. You try to speak for CM saying we hate these systems, where actually we enjoy how they limit guest because if you didnt notice our staff is over worked at times. You two only care about your videos and views at others expenses, nothing you do or say is ever genuine and everyone can see right through it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
8E0A3A1F-9FFD-4003-BEEE-5390E5363DA9.jpeg

A thread on Reddit asking for recs…bruh KT ain’t gonna suck ya dick no matter how much you’re up her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also i might add Its been a long time since I have seen them on my attraction almost as if they are avoiding it. Now im not there everyday but i havent seen them on my shifts. I was thinking a boat filled will TL chatters and BLAB would be fun. I can make sure the boat runs out of gas during our trip in the jungle HEHEHE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.