Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Kt says she has Jeremy's number? He text messages her all the time to check up on her. She could've texted him and asked if he was there. Unless of course, she's lying. But.....

Reactions: 32
I can’t believe we went a whole thread without @Lalo Salamanca and a live without @UncleLester…what is happening?!

Reactions: 24
I think Jeremy's supervisors need to be made aware of the situation. This is getting ridiculous.

Reactions: 31
Okay, just started watching the livestream since I just caught the end. Katie said the heat in California came down like Thor's hammer... How does she not realize that makes zero sense even if she's using Marvel rather than the actual stories for reference?!

Reactions: 16
I haven’t caught a livestream in a while but I noticed tonight Spencer was extra red aggressively “man-splaining” everything. He was getting PISSED just like a grumpy old man does when someone tries to move the conversation along to something else.

They are so toxic for each other it’s like watching a train wreck!

Reactions: 30
Did they have the purple Blue Bayou cushion with them again? I swear that put that down on their spot to make it appear like they had a legitimate place in the reserved area.

Reactions: 19
Spencer said that Aswad is one of his favorite bands, but then Katie didn't give a shit about that. She just said, "I feel like you're talking about Oswald!"

Reactions: 18
I think Jeremy's supervisors need to be made aware of the situation. This is getting ridiculous.
Exactly!!!!!!! There is NO reason these two grifters should be given the royal treatment from "Security Manager Jeremy". I think Dland should be made aware of the situation.

Reactions: 27
Dͧ̋ͪͯͣͭ̒͏̗͚̳͇̤̕O̟̙̫̙̺̲̾M̗̞̲̫̳̗ͧ͆̀͑I̱͓̗̎̈̿́ͬͥͮ̄͘N̴̷̪̞͚̳͕͓͆ͧͥ̀ͩ̓̀A͈̻̙̠̳̳̓̐́̇ͤ̄ͅN̪̺̥̗͙̝͋̀ͪ̋͐̏ͨ̚C̆ͬ̀͌̏͏̻̝͔͕͓͖ͅE͕̫̜̜̝ͩ̉̂ͥ͋ͬ͒͜

Oh boy, Suspender really intimidated us!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 22
He did look pretty upset when I saw him yesterday right before he got hit by the balloons lol [who says karma doesn't exist]
He was with a group of security so maybe they were getting their assignments for the night and knew he was gonna hear it from them that he couldn't get them into the special viewing sections.

Jason knows we made fun of his Linkedin profile picture. I wonder if he's a lurker or if Katie and/or Spencer told him.

View attachment 1329745
No wonder so many people come over here..they mention the trolls every time! Can't wait till she sees us all together!! Should be fun! Lol

Spencer revealed that Katie uses that old Binky pillow as a back rest; well, isn't that symbolic! She's just like Christopher Moltisanti.

Now Spencer said he has no idea how the restaurants prepare for the coked up food tour to arrive. It isn't that hard Spencer; the tour has a schedule and the restaurants know when the tour will show up! I guess Suspender has never heard of reservations.

Katie and Spencer are pissed we called them out for not following the dress code. Then she lied that the tour company said they only don't want you to wear a bikini...

Look at this Katie!

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Guess she had to bring up Dogtopia since we made fun of her getting her hair done there. But she doesn’t read here. Smfh. Apparently Tattle gives them their live topics or they wouldn’t have anything to talk about .

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.