Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll try to do a "What to Expect in June at Disneyland" I hope I'm as knowledgeable as BLOB

1. You will need a ticket or Magic Key to get into the park.

And here's where it gets complicated. I'm here to help you out.:

2. The ticket or Magic Key must be valid.

That's not all...

3. You will also need a park reservation for the date that you want to go.

Be sure to like and subscribe to more expert information and tips.

Whew, I gotta go take a nap now.
A nap you say?

1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Damn, I forgot that Queen Turdtie and Suspender knew J Rex in 2019. (This is when Rise of the Resistance first opened.) Interesting that Katie called him a wild, wild man...

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
it’s almost eerie there’s been no social media activity from them in the past 24 hours. are they camping or did the train finally come off the tracks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
For camping, they should rent a trailer and drive I assume Spencer needs a lot of room for his alcohol. I don't recall seeing any wine or liquor bottles in their kitchen they might be put away or the camera is not angled for us to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeremy is an old friend who used to hang with them and other vloggers including The Duoo. He and Ashlie would hang out often. Sara (former FB member) and her husband were Jeremy's roommates. Katie was over their house often and Jeremy was sort of protecting her from Spence since at that time, he was harassing her and bad mouthing her. Spence was convinced she was sleeping with Jeremy. I don't know if she was. He is not an attractive guy, but he was her protector so maybe that was a turn on for her.
Technically I don’t think being unattractive is one of her disqualifying traits she has for a mate 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
it’s almost eerie there’s been no social media activity from them in the past 24 hours. are they camping or did the train finally come off the tracks?
She'll post something like, "I know we've been MIA but we've been doing so many fun things. Can't wait to show you all. Vlos coming soon." Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.