Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go to every single churro stand…not over the course of your whole trip, but in one day…heck, see if you can do it in the span of a couple hours.

Also make sure to find J-Rex to ask about some sweet spots to watch Fantasmic. Make sure to say BLAB sent you ;)
also don’t do ANY RIDES just sit down and watch people. sometimes you can just sit down and look at a tree or a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The biggest clue for me is look what she had - a hot, muscular, very good looking, young HUSBAND, who she left for some goofy, old Malibu sea urchin with a career in TV stage management. She's a narcissist.

She didn't leave Matty for an even hotter guy, she left that hottie for a gross, leather faced dork with a bloodshot eye.

She left Matty for herself, because she loves herself more than anyone or anything else. She thinks she is a star.

I think Spencer like most creeps, quickly assessed what she desired and seduced her with his TV experience, the celebrities he's worked with or was working with at the time. Showed off his beach front Malibu (dump) apartment. For some poorly educated narcissist, this likely impressed her, thinking he could help her get Disney vlogger famous with his *entertainment* skills.

Now she's morbidly obese, and has a growing base of anti-fans and owns no real estate, not even a car..and all of that YT revenue is going into Dencers bank account. Whenever they shop, she has to get his approval first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
also don’t do ANY RIDES just sit down and watch people. sometimes you can just sit down and look at a tree or a duck.
Go see Patrick and then get mad when people are standing/sitting in the way. How dare they not respect Patrick! 🍀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Go see Patrick and then get mad when people are standing/sitting in the way. How dare they not respect Patrick! 🍀😂
Patrick needs a sign outside that says, "Don't Give these Grifters any Money". That'll really ruffle their feathers! Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
As a resident of Hawaii and a frequent visitor of Tokyo Disneyland…..we don’t want her.
I'm going to Hawaii in 2 weeks I hope I don't miss too much on here while I'm away

Still waiting on the "What to expect in June" video to drop. I have to know what to wear in the park and whether it'll be crowded

View attachment 1335416
Don't forget to wear your sunglasses at all times indoors and out

pro tip: make sure you wear the ones that were given away for free or are too big for your face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
lol can just see spencer go into leprechaun voice then stops when he sees that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'll try to do a "What to Expect in June at Disneyland" I hope I'm as knowledgeable as BLOB

1. You will need a ticket or Magic Key to get into the park.

And here's where it gets complicated. I'm here to help you out.:

2. The ticket or Magic Key must be valid.

That's not all...

3. You will also need a park reservation for the date that you want to go.

Be sure to like and subscribe to more expert information and tips.

Whew, I gotta go take a nap now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'll try to do a "What to Expect in June at Disneyland" I hope I'm as knowledgeable as BLOB

That's not all...

Wait a second—I need to know if I should wear a parka or shorts? And is spring break over yet? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26

That's not all...

Thank you guys for your invaluable tips and advice. My family and I would be lost without your "What to Expect" vids! Shorts in the summer makes sense. Who's your favorite princess? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Damn! I’ve been away on vacation for a while and I come back and see that you guys have finished two new threads lol!

What have I missed? (Besides KT still eating her body weight in cake and Spencer still filling up his 5TB external HDD with photos of underage girls)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If I may make a suggestion…can we also include the messages where Spencer confirms in IG DMs that he and KT we’re having an affair in the opening thread post along with Matty’s mom’s FB post? I forget who originally posted them and would like to give credit where credit is due. This was quite a few threads ago. I’ll dig and see if I can find it - but I always thought those messages were a mic drop moment.

And it would be a friendly reminder to new tattlers that these two are liars.They have lied and continue to lie about nearly every aspect of their relationship. No wonder it’s painfully clear that there’s trouble in paradise.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If I may make a suggestion…can we also include the messages where Spencer confirms in IG DMs that he and KT we’re having an affair in the opening thread post along with Matty’s mom’s FB post? I forget who originally posted them and would like to give credit where credit is due. This was quite a few threads ago. I’ll dig and see if I can find it - but I always thought those messages were a mic drop moment.

And it would be a friendly reminder to new tattlers that these two are liars.They have lied and continue to lie about nearly every aspect of their relationship. No wonder it’s painfully clear that there’s trouble in paradise.

That was a thing?!?! Oooh I would love to see that!

Great idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Psycho has been all quiet on IG…think they are “camping?”
I was about to say, there has been nothing new since yesterday…that’s not like her.

Welfare check? Is anyone still locked up in their dungeon? 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.