Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s almost eerie there’s been no social media activity from them in the past 24 hours. are they camping or did the train finally come off the tracks?
I for one am hoping they went camping during this heatwave since they were complaining how hot vegas was

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Super Duper Besties is going to be the winner. 🤣

View attachment 1336580
I know we were just joking about the $100 super bestie, but their egos are so obnoxiously inflated that they probably think they could get it at some point. I subscribe to the patreon of a pretty well known and SMART lawyer who doesn't even charge $40 a month. Now Adventures with Purpose does have a $99.99 a month patreon as well as many lesser options but they are actually doing the Lord's work, traveling all around the country searching for missing people, bringing closure to families. There is very little benefit for Super Besties paying the hefty sum of $40 a month. For that amount, I could get Disney+, NetFlix, Hulu, and the Paramount streaming services.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've heard about this place! I think it is haunted! Late at night sometimes you can hear the sounds of chewing...there are little piles of sugar left.
You hear things too...if it's quiet, you can just barely make out a *squeak squeak squeak*...legend says it is a shamu type creature...locals have called it "Creature of the BU"
Every so often, you get the faint scent of halitosis, fish, alcohol, and regret

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sara? Who doesn't like Sara? She really got screwed over by the gerbil. Pissed me off.

Makes me hate Big Fella more.
When she was hanging around with Sara there would be lots of IG stories of them running around DTD being silly. I remember KT posting on a pic Sara posted on IG, saying Sara was literally the light in her life. I always felt it was to piss off Spence. People started asking him on WHW if Katie was joining FB. He was pretty annoyed by that. Lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread name suggestion: “Lifestyles of the struggling and shameless: Starlight Coke wishes and churro dreams”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I live in North Carolina. This afternoon went to a gas station and saw a car from Virginia with this license plate.
KT..................noooooooooooooo!!!

1654998764909.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.