Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the newest 'after hours' vlog, and after the Matterhorn they just futz around in Fantasyland. The park is closed, GET OUT ALREADY.
For some dumbass reason they think this is the cool thing to do. I think they stayed in Fantasyland after closing because they are scared of the Anaheim gangs and all of Tattle Life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She'll post something like, "I know we've been MIA but we've been doing so many fun things. Can't wait to show you all. Vlos coming soon." Lol
Either that or it could be "We are so spent from late night Fantasmic, Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn and donuts that we needed a couple of days to unplug so we can plan more fun things!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I would love to invite Sara, Ashlee, Kitra and Daphne to the Coffee Bean and Tea to spill some Big Fella tea.

81F26830-E72D-4F87-9B88-9AFE75AB4062.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Remember how you guys said it was a trend to pretend to be in a Disneyland Motorcycle Gang? Turns out Security Bruja used to be in one. 🤣

View attachment 1336675

View attachment 1336681
Is this one of the Disneyland Gangs that got sued?
Kinda ironic that KT befriended a Anaheim gang member… not so scared of them now KT?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought Sara left on her own volition? Like they did not really want her to go?
I remember Gerbil saying the channel was going a different direction, he had hooked up with his #1 fan Liz 🤢 and I guess he thought he was hot tit. Then Sara was gone. I unsubbed FB immediately. Sara participated in the FB channel and alot of the vlogs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I would love to invite Sara, Ashlee, Kitra and Daphne to the Coffee Bean and Tea to spill some Big Fella tea.

View attachment 1336687
Speaking of spilling the Tea, have y'all noticed that some of the comical parody channels of our nearest and dearest have gone silent? Even the Florida Resident Edits isn't putting out material of late. I actually enjoyed the comic relief they offered highlighting the absurd attitudes and behaviors of these entitled vloggers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Best Life & Beyond #35 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower because of them, we have all the power

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For some dumbass reason they think this is the cool thing to do. I think they stayed in Fantasyland after closing because they are scared of the Anaheim gangs and all of Tattle Life 🤣
I feel like they hang out after closing to see if they can bum any of the leftover popcorn and churros from the vendors 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Is this one of the Disneyland Gangs that got sued?
Kinda ironic that KT befriended a Anaheim gang member… not so scared of them now KT?
Damn, someone could make a video essay about all this. I've only been to Disney World, so I had no idea this was a thing.

This isn't the one Security Bruja was in, but I googled one of the "gang" names in the article and it is wild how many rules they had... I understand the rule about bathing and looking nice, but it is ridiculous that the female members were required to wear lipstick and mascara.

16.jpg

This sounds like cult tit: (The founder is named Roxy.)
17.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Speaking of spilling the Tea, have y'all noticed that some of the comical parody channels of our nearest and dearest have gone silent? Even the Florida Resident Edits isn't putting out material of late. I actually enjoyed the comic relief they offered highlighting the absurd attitudes and behaviors of these entitled vloggers.
I thought I read somewhere that FRE was just taking a break…

Reactions: 13
At a certain point - it's punching down. The videos that Spence uploads is just as good as the parody videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is when Katie was hanging around with Jeremy and Fresh Baked so she could piss off Spencer.
That
I remember Gerbil saying the channel was going a different direction, he had hooked up with his #1 fan Liz 🤢 and I guess he thought he was hot tit. Then Sara was gone. I unsubbed FB immediately. Sara participated in the FB channel and alot of the vlogs.
David made it seem like they parted ways on good terms. People would ask all the time about Sara in the lives and he would say she was doing her own thing. But after awhile I got the feeling that they were no longer friends from the way David responded about it.
He and Sara met at previous job before she joined his channel. I thought she brought some fun to the channel to balance out David & Ian..Blob needs to give us some content so we can stop talking FB...haha

I feel like they hang out after closing to see if they can bum any of the leftover popcorn and churros from the vendors 😆
Or search for any bite sized crumbs they might find on the ground...haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Damn, someone could make a video essay about all this. I've only been to Disney World, so I had no idea this was a thing.

This isn't the one Security Bruja was in, but I googled one of the "gang" names in the article and it is wild how many rules they had... I understand the rule about bathing and looking nice, but it is ridiculous that the female members were required to wear lipstick and mascara.

View attachment 1336692
This sounds like cult tit: (The founder is named Roxy.)
View attachment 1336694
We had season passes from about 2010 until 2018ish. It was a trip to walk around and see all of the different “gang jackets”. A sad group of people who think that was the cool thing to do.
We always giggled at them. Really intimidating with that new goofy patch bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey next month is Comic Con. In honor of that,
here's BLOB at Comic Con 3 years ago.

And below that is:

1. Organ failure?
2. Karma?
3. Too many foodgasms
4. All of the above

PhotoGrid_1655004603482.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
We had season passes from about 2010 until 2018ish. It was a trip to walk around and see all of the different “gang jackets”. A sad group of people who think that was the cool thing to do.
We always giggled at them. Really intimidating with that new goofy patch bro.
Perhaps this is J Rex's origin story as well. 🤣 I can see him being in one of these.

Hey next month is Comic Con. In honor of that,
here's BLOB at Comic Con 3 years ago.

And below that is:

1. Organ failure?
2. Karma?
3. Too many foodgasms
4. All of the above

View attachment 1336708
Old Man Spence and his yappy doggy who loves little treats!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.