Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit. I need more! This is hilarious. Glad her husband wised up and split. Who is Jeremy??
I will never, ever understand her cheating on the hottie with this old, crusty dork of the sea. Never.
Jeremy was a guy they used to hang out with at the park. When Spence & Katie were fighting, he sided with Katie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I keep getting random vlogs in my feed. This one popped up. It's Big Fella's excuse (one of thousands) for not replying to comments from their subs. Just admit you don't give a tit and you're lazy.

How has she retained 1 let alone 90k subs?
They have to be bought. It would explain so much. You can pay for followers, it's extra for them to watch, 'like'...just ask the Kartrashians.

Screenshot_20220611-000931_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Holy tit. I need more! This is hilarious. Glad her husband wised up and split. Who is Jeremy??
I will never, ever understand her cheating on the hottie with this old, crusty dork of the sea. Never.
Jeremy is an old friend who used to hang with them and other vloggers including The Duoo. He and Ashlie would hang out often. Sara (former FB member) and her husband were Jeremy's roommates. Katie was over their house often and Jeremy was sort of protecting her from Spence since at that time, he was harassing her and bad mouthing her. Spence was convinced she was sleeping with Jeremy. I don't know if she was. He is not an attractive guy, but he was her protector so maybe that was a turn on for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How could she leave her attractive husband for that ragged weathered duffle bag Spencer? 🤦🏽‍♂️
Screenshot_20220611-161152-031.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So.....not to make too many assumptions here...(especially since we don't know if she actually was with Jeremy or not)...but, she kind of seemed to get around a little bit?

I wonder if Dense was the first time she stepped out on her marriage or if there were more

She kind of seems like she puts the 'ho' in horrible

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Well, sign up to my Patreon and you'll get more! Lol..Wait, I don't have a Patreon..A meeting/gathering does need to take place though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Pretty gross to think there was a time when Katie was gettin run through by a bunch of loser Disney men

• Haha
  • Sick
So.....not to make too many assumptions here...(especially since we don't know if she actually was with Jeremy or not)...but, she kind of seemed to get around a little bit?

I wonder if Dense was the first time she stepped out on her marriage or if there were more

She kind of seems like she puts the 'ho' in horrible

How could she leave her attractive husband for that ragged weathered duffle bag Spencer? 🤦🏽‍♂️
View attachment 1336467
You Tube "fame".

• Haha
  • Heart
She thought Dense had money and would make all her youtube dreams come true 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 1336467
I mean, this screenshot is really a nice companion piece to that "how we met" vlog where Spence tells the story of stalking KT (his words - not mine) on periscope at the parks for a time then integrating himself into the old channel that was disbanded because of the grifters.

Quite the love story.

Can't wait to read the next batch of DM's that will be coming out soon between KT and.... well. Can't wait to read em!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jeremy is an old friend who used to hang with them and other vloggers including The Duoo. He and Ashlie would hang out often. Sara (former FB member) and her husband were Jeremy's roommates. Katie was over their house often and Jeremy was sort of protecting her from Spence since at that time, he was harassing her and bad mouthing her. Spence was convinced she was sleeping with Jeremy. I don't know if she was. He is not an attractive guy, but he was her protector so maybe that was a turn on for her.
Ooh hhh, back when I followed FB and Sara, she talked about a roommate Jeremy. Sara and KT's friendship didn't last for very long. Big Fella really can't keep any female friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ooh hhh, back when I followed FB and Sara, she talked about a roommate Jeremy. Sara and KT's friendship didn't last for very long. Big Fella really can't keep any female friends.
Cause she gets off trying (and failing in most cases) to duck their boyfriend/husbands.

Most women don't care for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She just used Sara to piss Spence off! Spence said she'd talk negatively about Sara and FB in general. They were their "rivals". Dumb high school crap..lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.