Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Florida really is completely different than out here in CA. We used to go for 2 weeks to Florida so we could actually do everything we wanted, including water parks and down days. We always stayed at a place with a kitchen which saved us so much money. CA is doable in 2 days for just Disney but if you want to get to Universal, The Grove, Farmer's Market etc you need about a week (tops). It's harder to save money as most hotels/motels are pricey.
Walt Disney World is enormous. My recommendation to my friends and family is do not park hop. Do 1 park per day, and if you can afford it, take 1 day off in between each park, hit Uni Orlando Studios/Islands of Adventure or Disney Springs for a meal or a movie on the off days.

WDW is nothing at all like going to the parks in Anaheim, nothing at all. It's still amazing and magical but the heat, humidity will take their toll. Hydrate all day, all night. 🤪

Reactions: 20
Walt Disney World is enormous. My recommendation to my friends and family is do not park hop. Do 1 park per day, and if you can afford it, take 1 day off in between each park, hit Uni Orlando Studios/Islands of Adventure or Disney Springs for a meal or a movie on the off days.

WDW is nothing at all like going to the parks in Anaheim, nothing at all. It's still amazing and magical but the heat, humidity will take their toll. Hydrate all day, all night. 🤪
Agree. Did Universal two days (HHN one night) followed by 4 days at Disney parks (including MNSSHP) but planned a day at each park rather than park hop (fast passed 3 rides and planned one dinner reservation per park for fun). In retrospect, I should have planned a day off. It was INTENSE.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nothing's changed. The love is still one sided. She is all lovey on IG now with him, only because she's burned all of her bridges and there's no one left. Dencer is the only one putting up with her bullshit, endless lies and gluttony.
View attachment 1334968
I'm not sure which one is worse:
KT who will openly say on film for years, that she is with Spence just for the channel. Plus her actions and body language say it too. The only time she can "act" in love is a pic of the two of them with a caption....barf! ( cuz it's so fake)
OR
Spence for just taking it. He will at least say nice things about her, although you can see/feel a shift in his feelings of her in the more current videos.
How long can two people continue like this?
Shall we place our bets now? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21

WDW is on my bucket list! I've lived in CA all my life except for 1 year in Texas. My husband's previous job transfered the company to Mexico. We lived close to the border (mcallen) and he commuted everyday. He has some crazy stories, lol. The weather was very humid. Anyone know if this is similar to Florida weather? I'm now a little weary about weather/bugs lol although Texas had the biggest ants, moths, and other creepy crawlies that I have ever seen 😅...oh, blob should move to Texas. They could start filming at six flags...haha

Why do I see Spencer tossing you a churro now and then from the trap door under the desk :LOL:

And a couple of cheese balls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still waiting on the "What to expect in June" video to drop. I have to know what to wear in the park and whether it'll be crowded

1B5AFB28-5386-42D7-AE5D-524BA3AB5968.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Still waiting on the "What to expect in June" video to drop. I have to know what to wear in the park and whether it'll be crowded

View attachment 1335416
Yes! Me too! I’m going to Disneyland June 21-22 and I have no idea what for expect! Should I bring a jacket? Do I need to get there early?

My one and only trip to WDW (want to go back so bad!) was so intense! We did 3 day park hoppers and we were back and forth so much! I would definitely recommend doing one park per day! There’s so much we didn’t get to do because we ran out of time. Then we had a one day 2 park Universal studios ticket so we could ride the Hogwarts Express back and forth (HIGHLY recommend!). Plus a couple days to explore the area and Disney Springs, you could easily spend 2 weeks there to see everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
KT who will openly say on film for years, that she is with Spence just for the channel. Plus her actions and body language say it too. The only time she can "act" in love is a pic of the two of them with a caption....barf! ( cuz it's so fake)
OR
Spence for just taking it. He will at least say nice things about her, although you can see/feel a shift in his feelings of her in the more current videos.
I used to think she was just joking when she said she was only with him for his ability to help her with growing the channel.

But her body language, their interactions and snide remarks with each other, and the looks she gives him when he speaks about anything he enjoys in life.... just all seem to confirm it's true.

I don't understand why he puts up with it, no matter how dependent/needy he seems to be for her.

It's like the honeymoon phase of a brief affair and what they thought would be a mutually beneficial relationship is over and on the brink of going kapoot all together 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes! Me too! I’m going to Disneyland June 21-22 and I have no idea what for expect! Should I bring a jacket? Do I need to get there early?

My one and only trip to WDW (want to go back so bad!) was so intense! We did 3 day park hoppers and we were back and forth so much! I would definitely recommend doing one park per day! There’s so much we didn’t get to do because we ran out of time. Then we had a one day 2 park Universal studios ticket so we could ride the Hogwarts Express back and forth (HIGHLY recommend!). Plus a couple days to explore the area and Disney Springs, you could easily spend 2 weeks there to see everything!
Looks like you need an umbrella.
23E10F6F-A9AD-46FC-B748-C9DBAA2420BB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like in a few years ( if we are all still here, talking about BLOB) and I start planning my WDW trip, I'm going to need a thread for all of your trip planning advice 😊
I don't want want to give any dumbass park vlogger the views 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like in a few years ( if we are all still here, talking about BLOB) and I start planning my WDW trip, I'm going to need a thread for all of your trip planning advice 😊
I don't want want to give any dumbass park vlogger the views 😄
BLAB in a few years will be KT solo vlogging her recovery from gastric bypass. spencer won't be a thing anymore, replaced by t-rex jeremy instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Go to every single churro stand…not over the course of your whole trip, but in one day…heck, see if you can do it in the span of a couple hours.

Also make sure to find J-Rex to ask about some sweet spots to watch Fantasmic. Make sure to say BLAB sent you ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
BLAB in a few years will be KT solo vlogging her recovery from gastric bypass. spencer won't be a thing anymore, replaced by t-rex jeremy instead
I feel like it would be Checkbook Charlie…J rex isn’t gonna be able to fund her bypass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OR
The biggest clue for me is look what she had - a hot, muscular, very good looking, young HUSBAND, who she left for some goofy, old Malibu sea urchin with a career in TV stage management. She's a narcissist.

She didn't leave Matty for an even hotter guy, she left that hottie for a gross, leather faced dork with a bloodshot eye.

She left Matty for herself, because she loves herself more than anyone or anything else. She thinks she is a star.

I think Spencer like most creeps, quickly assessed what she desired and seduced her with his TV experience, the celebrities he's worked with or was working with at the time. Showed off his beach front Malibu (dump) apartment. For some poorly educated narcissist, this likely impressed her, thinking he could help her get Disney vlogger famous with his *entertainment* skills.

Now she's morbidly obese, and has a growing base of anti-fans and owns no real estate, not even a car..and all of that YT revenue is going into Dencers bank account. Whenever they shop, she has to get his approval first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The biggest clue for me is look what she had - a hot, muscular, very good looking, young HUSBAND, who she left for some goofy, old Malibu sea urchin with a career in TV stage management. She's a narcissist.

She didn't leave Matty for an even hotter guy, she left that hottie for a gross, leather faced dork with a bloodshot eye.

She left Matty for herself, because she loves herself more than anyone or anything else. She thinks she is a star.

I think Spencer like most creeps, quickly assessed what she desired and seduced her with his TV experience, the celebrities he's worked with or was working with at the time. Showed off his beach front Malibu (dump) apartment. For some poorly educated narcissist, this likely impressed her, thinking he could help her get Disney vlogger famous with his *entertainment* skills.

Now she's morbidly obese, and has a growing base of anti-fans and owns no real estate, not even a car..and all of that YT revenue is going into Dencers bank account. Whenever they shop, she has to get his approval first.
Don't forget he also yells at the ocean and thinks dolphins have healing powers

• Haha
Reactions: 26

So what's the problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.