Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle movie night! Here is KT blaming Adam for Patreon over....and over...and over.

KT you are so full of tit & the world's worst liar - just ask your iWatch, he knows what a lying sack of tit you are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don’t even understand why they’re trying to go back into the reserved seating they already have made several videos of Fantasmic why not just go look at the old footage and paste it into this new video.
As it was mentioned above, they are lazy and bored, showing the same footage. Not everyone can do the dining package whether it is because they can't get a reservation or can't afford it. BLOB could use those examples to show the different "free" areas and make recommendations for the best non-reserved areas. I don't want to give them any ideas, but come on, it isn't that difficult to be a little creative and show budget ways to best enjoy the park. I guess with them being soooo rich, they don't think about the peons.

Reactions: 27
Very nice. I'm not a fan of theirs but my wife is so for her b-day I bought the floor seats she was dying for and it cost me $1200! I don't mind so much, it was her 40th and she's worth it but I was pissed because I'm more an old school rock (like Metallica) kind of guy.
That’s great that you indulge in your wife’s interests. My husband does the same for me, and he makes sure I see them in concert every tour they come to Seattle/Tacoma. I’m sure your wife really appreciates it! Kudos to you. I’m more into R&B and hip hop, but New Kids are a little slice of teenage nostalgia, so I will always embrace and appreciate that side of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does KT say it's not her thing when she is jealous of other peoples activities, possessions, interests, yada, yada, yada. I distinctly recall her trashing cruises just as OA had gone on a couple of them. OK, so cruises aren't for everybody but if you're a die hard Disney fan wouldn't you think Disney's Aulani resort in Hawaii would be a bucket list item for them, especially since she has conquered her fear of flying. But then she comes up with another excuse, claiming she can do the flying but just not over an ocean. Well, honey, you talk some great tit about wanting to go to Disneyland in Japan, but does she think she's going to get teleported there? Flying over an ocean is kinda a prerequisite to get there. I just think they are broke AF and can't afford the likes of Aulani or Japan.
It's not just you, that is what she does when she's jealous. I do believe she can't do cruises because of motion sickness. But she was totally trashing them because of OA, and her former friend Lesley does a lot of cruises

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s great that you indulge in your wife’s interests. My husband does the same for me, and he makes sure I see them in concert every tour they come to Seattle/Tacoma. I’m sure your wife really appreciates it! Kudos to you. I’m more into R&B and hip hop, but New Kids are a little slice of teenage nostalgia, so I will always embrace and appreciate that side of me.
She's put up with me since High School and it was her 40th so she deserved it. I was miserable the whole time but tried not to ruin the night for her. As I said earlier, I'm so clueless about these old school boy bands, I actually took her to the Back Street Boys and not New Kids but I'm sure she'd love them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's not just you, that is what she does when she's jealous. I do believe she can't do cruises because of motion sickness. But she was totally trashing them because of OA, and her former friend Lesley does a lot of cruises
She also doesn't like Loungefly's choice of ambassadors..like *cough cough* Ashlie... Wonder if Leslie lurks here?!?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or does KT say it's not her thing when she is jealous of other peoples activities, possessions, interests, yada, yada, yada. I distinctly recall her trashing cruises just as OA had gone on a couple of them. OK, so cruises aren't for everybody but if you're a die hard Disney fan wouldn't you think Disney's Aulani resort in Hawaii would be a bucket list item for them, especially since she has conquered her fear of flying. But then she comes up with another excuse, claiming she can do the flying but just not over an ocean. Well, honey, you talk some great tit about wanting to go to Disneyland in Japan, but does she think she's going to get teleported there? Flying over an ocean is kinda a prerequisite to get there. I just think they are broke AF and can't afford the likes of Aulani or Japan.
As a resident of Hawaii and a frequent visitor of Tokyo Disneyland…..we don’t want her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tattle movie night! Here is KT blaming Adam for Patreon over....and over...and over.

KT you are so full of tit & the world's worst liar - just ask your iWatch, he knows what a lying sack of tit you are.
View attachment 1334522
View attachment 1334521
View attachment 1334520
3A4A8EF6-07D8-4B1E-819C-198682244672.gif

So they stay after hours past midnight in the park and eat treats like donuts and chocolate eclairs. I don't know how they expect to sleep - they probably have the runs all night!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We did Orlando about 3 years ago, it was a good time but the weather was HORRIBLE and honestly there was so much to do in a short time it was overwhelming. Didn't even make it to all the parks. We would definitely go back, but you need more like a week out there, and I think we had 3 days? Not enough time at all. And those 2 headed flying bugs out there drove me up the wall. We stayed at a disney resort and the resort was COVERED in them. I never seen anything like it. However, we have 3 days for this trip at the parks as well and I feel like that's totally enough time to see and do most things in California compared to FL
Florida really is completely different than out here in CA. We used to go for 2 weeks to Florida so we could actually do everything we wanted, including water parks and down days. We always stayed at a place with a kitchen which saved us so much money. CA is doable in 2 days for just Disney but if you want to get to Universal, The Grove, Farmer's Market etc you need about a week (tops). It's harder to save money as most hotels/motels are pricey.

Reactions: 17
Ooh, I love visiting Hawaii! Taking the wife and kids to Kauai in July, it's our favorite island.
Kauai is awesome, my siblings and I would spend our entire summer break with our great grandma in Lihue when we were kids. Hope the nice weather holds up for you guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If they ever go to Japan and any theme park there, I guarantee you they will witch and cry about how strict they are about filming on rides. Also don't know how gummy loving friendly the seats are for them. They were definitely slimmer like the ones in Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing's changed. The love is still one sided. She is all lovey on IG now with him, only because she's burned all of her bridges and there's no one left. Dencer is the only one putting up with her bullshit, endless lies and gluttony.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Sorry for my absence - KT sent her muscle to try and disappear me but I used all of my cunning and escaped. (She’s far more powerful than you guys think.)

While I was tied up in her secret interrogation room (accessed through a trapdoor underneath Spencer’s editing desk), I overheard an intense Sunday afternoon meeting with her business partners from Tattle Life.

Turns out, the revenue generated from the ads seen here on Tattle is funneled through a series of off-shore accounts and laundered through a shell company owned by KT’s best fran. Eventually it finds its way directly back into BLAB’s bank account making them filthy stinking rich.

Anyway - once I was able to trick them into letting me go by pretending to be a fan who wanted to have a non-surface-level conversation, I ran out the front door and almost tripped over their fleet of automobiles.

When I finally saw the beautiful red glow of the Target sign, I knew everything was going to be ok.
Why do I see Spencer tossing you a churro now and then from the trap door under the desk :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.