Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh those MF bugs remind me of a locust infestation. I think they are called "love bugs" because they are always attached ass to ass as they mate. They are brutal this time of year.
OMG I’m so glad the thread derailed to this. I have a huge phobia of insects (can’t even look at a 2D picture) and wanted to do a WDW trip for my 40th.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I just watched this and I so wish it was closer....I love haunted places! Real or fake...I'm all about it. We have a fun escape room out here that always comes up with spooky mazes around Halloween time. The hubby gets creeped out because hes a wimp.... "Disney" haunted is about all the haunted he can handle.
I have to admit I'm a 6'3" guy who will occasionally scream worse than most women. Even though I love the haunts, it was embarrassing just how bad HHN got me last year with the Texas Chainsaw house. My wife and our friends torched me for days.

To all our lurkers out there, including Big Fella and Big Red, they're probably wondering WTF kind of forum is this? I feel responsible for derailing it with bugs, vacations and halloween. Big Fella, with her low attention span, is probably like F this tit, I need to go monitor Daphne to see what she might be saying about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ME TOO!!! Got my park tickets, hotel, and my dates are available to reserve next week. Just waiting on that damn OBB announcement.
Same here. We are a huge Tim Burton & TNBC. I am still kicking myself for not getting OBB tix last year. We went the first year and it was THE best after-hours party. It beats MNSSHP in WDW, hands down! It will be interesting to see how many tix BLOB will buy for the event this year. It is such a waste for them to go for more than one night when other people would love to go but can't because they sell out.

Reactions: 12
So, getting back to Youtube and our "favorite" couple of misfits....

I get so bored by their content that I couldn't even hate watch the video from this morning. Other than their entitlement at staying past closing, any other juicy tidbits?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have to admit I'm a 6'3" guy who will occasionally scream worse than most women. Even though I love the haunts, it was embarrassing just how bad HHN got me last year with the Texas Chainsaw house. My wife and our friends torched me for days.

To all our lurkers out there, including Big Fella and Big Red, they're probably wondering WTF kind of forum is this? I feel responsible for derailing it with bugs, vacations and halloween. Big Fella, with her low attention span, is probably like F this tit, I need to go monitor Daphne to see what she might be saying about me.
395F295A-CEC2-4492-833A-9C985B6FD74B.gif

So, getting back to Youtube and our "favorite" couple of misfits....

I get so bored by their content that I couldn't even hate watch the video from this morning. Other than their entitlement at staying past closing, any other juicy tidbits?
Sometimes I feel they’re even bored filming the same thing over and over and it’s starting to show. There is absolutely no need for any more Fantasmic footage from them. None whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just watched this and I so wish it was closer....I love haunted places! Real or fake...I'm all about it. We have a fun escape room out here that always comes up with spooky mazes around Halloween time. The hubby gets creeped out because hes a wimp.... "Disney" haunted is about all the haunted he can handle.
Yeah this place looks like A LOT of fun! If you're in town for spooky time fun you HAVE to do Knott's Scary Farm, I usually prefer it to Horror Nights but I still love Universal. Horror Nights has some fantastic sets!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG I’m so glad the thread derailed to this. I have a huge phobia of insects (can’t even look at a 2D picture) and wanted to do a WDW trip for my 40th.
I go to WDW from Southern California at least once a year. Definitely go between November and February to avoid the horrible humidity and insects. There are still snakes, alligators, and lots of lizards and frogs, but don't pay them any mind and you will be fine.

Reactions: 11
I go to WDW from Southern California at least once a year. Definitely go between November and February to avoid the horrible humidity and insects. There are still snakes, alligators, and lots of lizards and frogs, but don't pay them any mind and you will be fine.
The last time we went was at the end of January pre "pandemmy" (shout out to my boy Brickster) and the weather was great and the crowds were low!

• Haha
  • Heart

My husband is 6'4 and the same way as you but then again, he will also curl up in a little ball during horror movies....
and I will also take responsibility, I got sidetracked when someone said Spooky and I immediately jumped to Halloween which somehow lead to the additional conversations. But hey at least they know we don't think about them ALL the time.

• Heart
Paging @Skipper4fun you might want to let this bruja know not to help that grifting user KT. She's not worth losing her job. And KT wouldn't care if she did get this girl fired.
Actually it might be a wake up call to BLAB's other so called security friend(s) if she was talked to or fired. If this security guard got written up or fired for something that has to to do with BLAB then word would get out among CM'S and everyone will stay clear of them. Might even put their picture backstage that say " STAY AWAY FROM THESE TWO AT ALL COST"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m late to the party with this post…
BUT I swear to god this lady is on a drunken rant!!! Or possibly having a mental breakdown? She just blabs on about tit that only makes sense to us tattle folks. Imagine reading this and not being on tattle. YIKES!
Also KT honey, unless you clean up your act and your looks there is no chance in HELL you will ever get on Stoney Clover Lane’s PR list! The women that promote SCL are clean cut and classy. A good handful are moms ….who WORK at a JOB. Also their PR folks shower and wash their hair at least twice a week.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
[QUOTE="princess strawbella, post: 10191993, member: 334912"

Sometimes I feel they’re even bored filming the same thing over and over and it’s starting to show. There is absolutely no need for any more Fantasmic footage from them. None whatsoever.
[/QUOTE]
They just keep putting out the same tit, day after day. I think one of our members who is a lot smarter than I am about Youtube mentioned that hitting the 100K sub mark increases their compensation on views. It's almost pathetic how they have been left in the dust by OA, PPP, and Magic Journeys, who put out quality vs. quantity.

I’m late to the party with this post…
BUT I swear to god this lady is on a drunken rant!!! Or possibly having a mental breakdown? She just blabs on about tit that only makes sense to us tattle folks. Imagine reading this and not being on tattle. YIKES!
Also KT honey, unless you clean up your act and your looks there is no chance in HELL you will ever get on Stoney Clover Lane’s PR list! The women that promote SCL are clean cut and classy. A good handful are moms ….who WORK at a JOB. Also their PR folks shower and wash their hair at least twice a week.
Janell from Magic Journeys was hyping this up as well...funnily enough, a neighbor started talking about it today. I feel like I'm surrounded by this company and it's fanny packs! 😂
This was just straight ramble from her, dang.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Note to Bruja….
From one young professional to another PLEASE do not get involved with these grifters. All jokes aside they are total tit magnets. They will allow you and your career to go down in flames and not lose a wink of sleep over it (Especially KT). Seriously distance yourself before it’s too late. You don’t want to be connected to these dingle-berries.

Janell from Magic Journeys was hyping this up as well...funnily enough, a neighbor started talking about it today. I feel like I'm surrounded by this company and it's fanny packs! 😂
This was just straight ramble from her, dang.
SCL has some really cute and fun stuff, but it’s definitely “not KT’s thing”. 😂

• Haha
Just finished watching ATW and PPP! I could never go inside there. Way to scary! But it was great to see those two together.

BTW........BLOB still sucks! 😼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
[QUOTE="princess strawbella, post: 10191993, member: 334912"

They just keep putting out the same tit, day after day. I think one of our members who is a lot smarter than I am about Youtube mentioned that hitting the 100K sub mark increases their compensation on views. It's almost pathetic how they have been left in the dust by OA, PPP, and Magic Journeys, who put out quality vs. quantity.
[/QUOTE]
Mondo also left them in the dust! Bahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
SCL has some really cute and fun stuff, but it’s definitely “not KT’s thing”. 😂
Is it just me or does KT say it's not her thing when she is jealous of other peoples activities, possessions, interests, yada, yada, yada. I distinctly recall her trashing cruises just as OA had gone on a couple of them. OK, so cruises aren't for everybody but if you're a die hard Disney fan wouldn't you think Disney's Aulani resort in Hawaii would be a bucket list item for them, especially since she has conquered her fear of flying. But then she comes up with another excuse, claiming she can do the flying but just not over an ocean. Well, honey, you talk some great tit about wanting to go to Disneyland in Japan, but does she think she's going to get teleported there? Flying over an ocean is kinda a prerequisite to get there. I just think they are broke AF and can't afford the likes of Aulani or Japan.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.