Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen this video yet to know what exactly they were talking about, but I had to comment about my love for the spooky season as well. Halloween is my absolute favorite. We actually decorate our house every year in a mostly Tim Burton theme (we are huge nightmare before christmas people). We go alllllllllllll out. I'm crossing my fingers for the Oogie Boogie Bash this year if it mixes with our trip dates (which I think it should).
ME TOO!!! Got my park tickets, hotel, and my dates are available to reserve next week. Just waiting on that damn OBB announcement.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven't seen this video yet to know what exactly they were talking about, but I had to comment about my love for the spooky season as well. Halloween is my absolute favorite. We actually decorate our house every year in a mostly Tim Burton theme (we are huge nightmare before christmas people). We go alllllllllllll out. I'm crossing my fingers for the Oogie Boogie Bash this year if it mixes with our trip dates (which I think it should).
Same here. I’m all about Halloween and excited to see some places like Universal already building the mazes for horror nights!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, us too. Edited: Forget the question about where you are coming from, I don't want dumbo and Big red to know your personal location tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, us too. Where y'all coming from?
Eastern Wa...this will be my husbands first trip to Disneyland and I haven't been since the 90's/early 2000's when I lived in California. We are coming mid Sept so according to last years schedule, we should be there the week after the OBB starts. Hoping it stays the same.

Ps. I don't care if they know my personal stuff. I'm not worried about them. Go ahead and find me KT. 🤷‍♀️
Though, she may be disappointed. Definitely a lack of good Churros here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah, us too. Edited: Forget the question about where you are coming from, I don't want dumbo and Big red to know your personal location tit.

I now see…I totally misunderstood this question. I thought you were referring to the video….🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eastern Wa...this will be my husbands first trip to Disneyland and I haven't been since the 90's/early 2000's when I lived in California. We are coming mid Sept so according to last years schedule, we should be there the week after the OBB starts. Hoping it stays the same.
We are in the south, lol. Actually closer to WDW but really love DL. Since it's the original, it has that quaint vibe we love, combined with the beautiful CA weather, the ability to actually go in the summer without absurd humidity and monsoon-like rain. I know WDW offers more, which we enjoy during the kids' break from school but we always do DL in summer and Halloween time.

So where do we watch Daphne's big announcement? The anticipation is killing me. Well not really but I love the shade she throws.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We are in the south, lol. Actually closer to WDW but really love DL. Since it's the original, it has that quaint vibe we love, combined with the beautiful CA weather, the ability to actually go in the summer without absurd humidity and monsoon-like rain. I know WDW offers more, which we enjoy during kids' break from school but we always do DL in summer and Halloween time.
We did Orlando about 3 years ago, it was a good time but the weather was HORRIBLE and honestly there was so much to do in a short time it was overwhelming. Didn't even make it to all the parks. We would definitely go back, but you need more like a week out there, and I think we had 3 days? Not enough time at all. And those 2 headed flying bugs out there drove me up the wall. We stayed at a disney resort and the resort was COVERED in them. I never seen anything like it. However, we have 3 days for this trip at the parks as well and I feel like that's totally enough time to see and do most things in California compared to FL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We did Orlando about 3 years ago, it was a good time but the weather was HORRIBLE and honestly there was so much to do in a short time it was overwhelming. Didn't even make it to all the parks. We would definitely go back, but you need more like a week out there, and I think we had 3 days? Not enough time at all. And those 2 headed flying bugs out there drove me up the wall. We stayed at a disney resort and the resort was COVERED in them. I never seen anything like it. However, we have 3 days for this trip at the parks as well and I feel like that's totally enough time to see and do most things in California compared to FL
Oh those MF bugs remind me of a locust infestation. I think they are called "love bugs" because they are always attached ass to ass as they mate. They are brutal this time of year.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh those MF bugs remind me of a locust infestation. I think they are called "love bugs" because they are always attached ass to ass as they mate. They are brutal this time of year.
"Murder Hornets" here (not the real name, but what they were called since they kill honey bees)....they were here, then not, then they found and eradicated a nest, and haven't heard anything lately...those suckers look terrifying.
Western WA here.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
"Murder Hornets" here (not the real name, but what they were called since they kill honey bees)....they were here, then not, then they found and eradicated a nest, and haven't heard anything lately...those suckers look terrifying.
Western WA here.
Aren't those huge ones that are like 2" and were inadvertently "imported" from Japan via cargo or something? We have killer bees here but they attack in a swarm if you mess with their nest.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just watched this and I so wish it was closer....I love haunted places! Real or fake...I'm all about it. We have a fun escape room out here that always comes up with spooky mazes around Halloween time. The hubby gets creeped out because hes a wimp.... "Disney" haunted is about all the haunted he can handle.

• Haha
Aren't those huge ones that are like 2" and were inadvertently "imported" from Japan via cargo or something? We have killer bees here but they attack in a swarm if you mess with their nest.
Yep. Technically called Asian Giant Hornet. I think they did hitch a ride in some cargo. So far found closer to the Canadian border and hoping they don't get much further

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.