Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You got me 🤷🏻‍♂️ The jig is up I suppose.
For next time, the proper response should be "what are you talking about?" Or "Sorry, I don't follow." Using an account that hasn't had any play since last October and coming in letting everyone know you just got all caught up, not to mention using the "Gucci Rad" line is just a dead giveaway. Just chime in on the topic at hand. It just shows how truly lazy you are. You don't even bother to read a couple pages to slide into the current conversation. Not really a surprise. You know, if you spent a quarter of the time on your stans instead of here you might get the money to do an Applebees Super Besties vi.

let um get some posts under their belt. It’s the only way to tell if someone is legit.
10/4

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I mostly lurked on TTT page for most of my time on here until recently learning about these two twit waffles and have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on these. I know no amount of explaining myself with ease the air of suspicion around ‘new member’

Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
For next time, the proper response should be "what are you talking about?" Or "Sorry, I don't follow." Using an account that hasn't had any play since last October and coming in letting everyone know you just got all caught up, not to mention using the "Gucci Rad" line is just a dead giveaway. Just chime in on the topic at hand. It just shows how truly lazy you are. You don't even bother to read a couple pages to slide into the current conversation. Not really a surprise. You know, if you spent a quarter of the time on your stans instead of here you might get the money to do an Applebees Super Besties vi.

10/4
What are you talking about? …Better? Also the whole Gucci Rad thing was absolutely the reason I wanted to comment on here. I appreciate the warm welcome though.

Reactions: 5
At the parks for first time since Valentine’s, any LIVE streams scheduled that I can crash this evening?

Just got off the road: So, I apologize if this has been discussed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.