Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels like @Tom Wambsgans just compiled a masterpiece of a recap for us. I could do no justice to it, so just a brief recap...

They finally went to check out the Magic Key Terrace, which was "a vibe," stuffing their faces with churros and various other foods while all their "friends" hung out at Star Wars Celebration. Sorry, guys, ya girl and her "man" :sick: is making enemies wherever she goes!

Dense came to some realizations while at his real job when he realized who Lalo was and wondered who our Lalo was...this perhaps led to even heavier drinking (perhaps equal to his own growing body weight) and incoherent, drunken ramblings and accusations a plenty on here before being booted.

Still under the guise of being in Malibu, KT just got her hair did (spoiler alert, it won't help) for the return of Fantasmic before they eventually finally leave on their trip to Vegas...unless their trip, for some reason was delayed. :unsure:

As we wait anxiously on the edges of our seats for the next installment of "Oh my god, who the hell cares?" video on YouTube, we are left to ponder, "do we need a jacket in the month of June and will it be busy?" You'll just have to stay tuned, besties and super besties!
It will be Disneyland Summer Nights 2022! See Spence ride his choo choo train…again and festive 4th of July churros…in June!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@MonicaW42 - I couldn’t quote your post from the last thread in here, but I wanted to reply to your mention that you had 42 Bestie/Super Bestie accounts closed.

You’re out here doing the MOST and I’m here for it!! AMAZING!!! 🙌

Can you imagine how much time it took Big Fella to research each and every Patreon member, and how much their wallet whimpered as they booted all 42 of your accounts?! Honestly, I’m shocked they were able to figure anything out. I thought they wanted to just take our money?

I’ll bet Ordinary Adventures doesn’t have to take the time to scrub their nearly 900 Patreon subscribers. :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel like this post deserves a spot on page 1 of every new thread - it’s the back story of BLAB compiled by @teripeterson

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She loves the attention but contrary to what she says or makes people believe, she is so bothered and triggered! I think we've all witnessed her craziness lately! Lol
In what dimension is her life thriving? Bald tires balding men target/ Costco content. Running from enemies everywhich way, ditching out on awesome events!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@MonicaW42 - I couldn’t quote your post from the last thread in here, but I wanted to reply to your mention that you had 42 Bestie/Super Bestie accounts closed.

You’re out here doing the MOST and I’m here for it!! AMAZING!!! 🙌

Can you imagine how much time it took Big Fella to research each and every Patreon member, and how much their wallet whimpered as they booted all 42 of your accounts?! Honestly, I’m shocked they were able to figure anything out. I thought they wanted to just take our money?

I’ll bet Ordinary Adventures doesn’t have to take the time to scrub their nearly 900 Patreon subscribers. :m
I think they figured out because gift card visas with no real names attached. They want to have our real info. I bet next they require phone numbers to call and verify us. I’ll supply 900 sex lines. 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
LionFlameChurro.jpg

🎶You woke up this morning
Got yourself a churro
Your mama always said you'd be the chosen one

She said, you're one in a million
You got to burn to shine
But you were born under a bad sign
With a blue moon in your eyes

When you woke up this morning
All that love had gone
Your papa never told you
About right and wrong🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think they figured out because gift card visas with no real names attached. They want to have our real info. I bet next they require phone numbers to call and verify us. I’ll supply 900 sex lines. 😂😂😂.
If Big Red has to verify those, he might not hang up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thanks to whoever suggested Wahoo’s. They have great fish tacos. #offproperty

View attachment 1301714
KT will be calling or visiting every Wahoo's in the OC! Lol "um, hello my name is KT and I'm the co-creator of a very successful YouTube channel. Do you see any stickers with the words 'don't give these grifters any money' around? If so, can you peel them off? Hello? Hello? Uh, they hung up one me! Just more jealous people." I can see this scenario happening! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Honestly, some legit viewers maybe banned and get the ol' boot if this is their actual tactic for vetting/verifying trolls. SMH.

I know a few parents who pay their kiddos with a Visa gift card for chores etc. Some companys even give them out to employees for a job well done.

They are going to keep running off the few actual fans they have left with this behavior and their inability to let anything they perceive as negative go and stay off tattle and IG 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.