Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they vetting the Super Besties? Is there an in-person interview process? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Retinal scans and DNA ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And at the Super Besties own expense! So, for the low, low price of just $40/mo, you too can help pick a font color for their thumbnail, have the opportunity to spend MORE money on their merch with exclusive access before everyone else, PLUS, all Super Besties have the privilege of spending an extra couple grand on the vetting process that's required to remain a Super Bestie. Great business model!

Much like in real life, being besties with BLAB only benefits them and isn't worth the time and money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Big Red Dencer is trying to keep up appearances that he wasn't a part of the toxic work environment on the Ellen show. Otherwise he totally would have deleted this. ๐Ÿ˜‚

lel.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
KT will be calling or visiting every Wahoo's in the OC! Lol "um, hello my name is KT and I'm the co-creator of a very successful YouTube channel. Do you see any stickers with the words 'don't give these grifters any money' around? If so, can you peel them off? Hello? Hello? Uh, they hung up one me! Just more jealous people." I can see this scenario happening! Lol
13035D8B-094B-4CB2-AABB-8736089568A9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What happened to, "we're just going to take their money"? And by "their" she means the basement dwellers! Lol... It's all about them wanting to win and/or have the last laugh. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Win what? A lifetime supply of churros??
If they keep eating at the rate they're going.... their lifetime may end soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Another day and still KT is a bleeping witch inside and out.

I hope everything (besides the two c**ts from BLAB) are having a great day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Big Red Dencer is trying to keep up appearances that he wasn't a part of the toxic work environment on the Ellen show. Otherwise he totally would have deleted this. ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1301782
Spencer probably WAS the toxic work environment. We kept hearing that Ellen was some kind of monster, but they could have said Emmon.

Itโ€™s not like his work culture improved all that much when he took BLAB full time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.