Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe they moved out of the malibu apartment because they couldnt afford the rent anymore (even though its "split among family members"). perhaps another family member or renter could pay more, so spencer's mom was like "hon,,,you and kt's rate isn't cutting it anymore"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
maybe they moved out of the malibu apartment because they couldnt afford the rent anymore (even though its "split among family members"). perhaps another family member or renter could pay more, so spencer's mom was like "hon,,,you and kt's rate isn't cutting it anymore"
I was thinking the opposite. She said they would be in Malibu “for awhile”. It’s been about 6 months since they moved to the Anacapa apartment. I wonder if that rent was too high and they gave it up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Someone needs to send the PO box coloring books so she can learn how to apply her makeup inside the lines. Others have noticed how it has gotten progressively worse to a disturbing level.
As opposed to her learning at drag brunch?

Spencer didn't share with the class how old he was in 1992.

View attachment 1304344
Little known fact: mentally he is still the same age and the same style food dress. When you really want to never grown up. Kudos to you spencer for really leaning in. Instead of looking like tinkerbell it looks like KT ate the lost boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's because she's relaxing 😌

😂😂😂

Also interesting that it's the second Malibu visit and no video or sight of the inside of the apartment like in the past or anything that seems familiar 🤔
Notice how she has to flex by name-dropping Malibu twice in one short post. She just can't help herself. What are the chances she'll announce twice she's "back to the 've" when they return to Irvine?

• Haha
  • Sick
Today is Memorial Day. Is Security Host Jeremy still employed to protect all Guests’ safety, but especially those who he is friends with who get special privileges from him while neglecting his Safety Critical responsibilities? They are seriously still giving this grifter a paycheck? Everyone, go to Universal instead - their Security takes safety seriously for all Guests and they have great casting talent as seen by previously employing the intelligent and beautiful Daphne who I love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if she was trying to be extra loud cause she knew Mondo was streaming.

I’m pretty sure she said they would be “glamping”

it’s amazing how much material BLAB just hands us on a silver platter to work with on an almost daily basis!
The camping trips sound like they will be boring! What will they do or talk about? Pretty sure Disney is their only common ground.

That Malibu flex, acting like she and Spencer own the place and need to go work on their beach house. Probably fixing up that “backyard” for summer like the Anacapa rental!
And she called it "the bu"! Oh come on! Major eye roll when I saw that one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The camping trips sound like they will be boring! What will they do or talk about? Pretty sure Disney is their only common ground.
They sure as tit aren't going to hike or do any outdoor activities so my guess is that it's some super glamping sort of affair with s'mores and some burnt protein with a healthy dose of KT complaining about a) bugs, b) lack of electricity, and c) missing Disneyland. I for one cannot WAIT to rip them to shreds over whatever they pull out of their ass on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That Malibu flex, acting like she and Spencer own the place and need to go work on their beach house. Probably fixing up that “backyard” for summer like the Anacapa rental!
More like take a survey and call mommy when the toilet doesn’t flush and throw in they need money for groceries while shes writing the check 🤬

And she called it "the bu"! Oh come on! Major eye roll when I saw that one.
Who are they trying to rope into comming with to make it seems like a good time? Only people I can think of are Dylan and Pixar C as the cool kids call him

• Haha
  • Wow
Question for anyone: These vloggers always seem to get tickets to all these extra events. Is there a place I can go to and find out say when May the 4th or Villains Night tickets go on sale? How does one know? I looked for May the 4th and they went on sale January 11th. WHO would have known???
I follow Mondo for all that stuff. Lol. He ALWAYS announces the release dates and I was able to score oogie boogie tix last year for the date I wanted. Those event tix go on sale months in advance but I honestly can’t remember if Disney sends out any info to the regular consumer (not a vlogger who checks the site multiple times a day). It took me EIGHT HOURS to secure the tickets so be prepared to fight for them (having your Disney acct set up w your CC entered, be in the ticket waiting like ten min before release, wait all day for your turn).

I couldn't watch more than like two minutes of the Fantasmic part! He kept panning over to her and her fake act and obnoxious screams made me embarrassed for her! Like why keep showing her stupid over the top reactions? People (the stans and naive subs), want to see the show not his 35 yr old churro obsessed chub rocks! She really does think she's cute! She's gonna learn today! Haha
What I don’t understand is why vloggers think we want to see their reactions??? Facing the camera towards them on rides, seeing the insides of their mouth while they take a bite, it’s all so…narcissistic. Every time a vlogger shows a shot w them with their camera in front of them on a picnic table (seen most in the videos where a group of them get together) I have the worst second hand embarrassment for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think one of the best videos ever (and I believe his highest viewed?) was when TPO did a walk thru of DL a few years ago. It’s was like an hour and a half long w the camera facing forward ONLY and he was commenting (with lots of long pauses) in the background “Here’s fantasyland. Peter Pan always has the longest wait so get here early”. I like when Mondo does the walk thrus too, just gives me the sights and sounds, and I LOVE that, esp if I’m having a hard day.

Reactions: 18
Is it technically “the end of May” yet? Or are we in “really late April” (technically still Spring Break)?

Because I believe they are in the ‘Bu and not Las Vegas at the moment (as they shared with us Besties ten days ago).

24421B9E-E1DD-4B37-9BBE-7F1C18B03ABD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What I don’t understand is why vloggers think we want to see their reactions??? Facing the camera towards them on rides, seeing the insides of their mouth while they take a bite, it’s all so…narcissistic. Every time a vlogger shows a shot w them with their camera in front of them on a picnic table (seen most in the videos where a group of them get together) I have the worst second hand embarrassment for them.
Well, yeah. That's the starting point for most of these people. They crave/need attention and this is the outlet. Some of them (like our gruesome grifting twosome) think youtube is a step to greater fame. It's a generational thing with someone like KT. They have grown up thinking that unless they get internet famous - their life ins't as valuable. Their "stars" are viral stars from tiktok and whatnot. Christ they have a convention every year in Anaheim - Vidcon I think it's called. Its a generation of people that have to be recognized. It doesn't matter if they are recognized for being famous or having a meltdown on camera that goes viral. They have zero shame.

Spence is just pathetic. He never grew up. A life spent being spoon-fed. She fits his needs as well. Someone that needs him - can't survive without him (see above). Mind you it's not because he is a provider - cause he himself needs a provider. Lucky for him she is too narcissistic and selfish to care - she is getting what she needs - at all costs. And when his usefulness runs out - she will move on. He will be left with.... well whatever mommy gives him.

He has nothing of his own - nothing he has made - EXCEPT - this YouTube channel. Which is why he is going full force into it. Think about it. If he can make this work then his life wasn't a total waste. Maybe it's showing mommy "See MOM! I'm a grown up too! I don't NEED you....." He is selling his soul on the camera to somehow justify wasting the last 55 years. He can't do it alone - so he puts up with an otherwise terrible person in KT. He loves her as much as he loves a bad case of hemorrhoids. BUT he see's her as necessary.

Just a sad pair. Can't imagine the insecurity they live with. A life spent measured in subs and views. They are both one person a step better from leaving the other in total ruin.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It must burn Kt up that these other vloggers have lapped them so hard they have yet to have not One semi successful vlog
FC63E960-3A99-4FC7-87C3-56163BA0C6D9.jpeg

And mondos fantasmic live
E7A69481-A239-4B4C-8870-BDE6D9F3DAA4.jpeg

I am just using Mondo as an example. It’s also great to see theme park Steve zoom past them seeing as how blab likes to pretend they don’t know who he is

• Haha
  • Wow
Is it technically “the end of May” yet? Or are we in “really late April” (technically still Spring Break)?

Because I believe they are in the ‘Bu and not Las Vegas at the moment (as they shared with us Besties ten days ago).

View attachment 1305604
So what are we thinking happened? Palms called and cancelled or they saw the Woo was there and bailed? Or both? Maybe their tires aren’t bald enough yet…

Either way, they are already disappointing paying patreons by not keeping up their commitments. :sneaky:

Am also very much looking forward to what movie will be selected and how they go about it.

• Haha
Just a sad pair. Can't imagine the insecurity they live with. A life spent measured in subs and views.
You said exactly what I’ve been thinking w that post. And this part…it’s like the saddest type of life ever. I always said that felt bad for our former president (I’m not getting political really, just an observation on human nature) because it was clear that he never had friends or loving family growing up, no chums that he could just be real with and grew up holding onto the people who would get him further in life, the yes men. I see BLAB the EXACT same way. Things happen in your brain when you have no real friends, family, confidants, no best friend to just be yourself with and no one you can REALLY count on (a partner who lets you constantly go on camera with food in your teeth is NOT someone you can count on) . It’s a very sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
KT screaming bloody murder and ruining things for everyone else is her M.O.
When haunted mansion holiday came back, she was Screeching in the back of LMGs video and hopping in front of the camera like a bleeping hippo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.