Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez, you could hear her??? They weren't even close to each other! That's seriously awful for the people sitting in her general area
Wonder if she was trying to be extra loud cause she knew Mondo was streaming.

View attachment 1304465 I can't wait to see how KT handles camping with her fake ass nails and five pounds of makeup...unless they think a luxury cabin is "camping".
I’m pretty sure she said they would be “glamping”

it’s amazing how much material BLAB just hands us on a silver platter to work with on an almost daily basis!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone needs to send the PO box coloring books so she can learn how to apply her makeup inside the lines. Others have noticed how it has gotten progressively worse to a disturbing level.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven’t seen any videos or caught up on the boards in a couple of weeks but happened to catch Mondo’s Livestream of Fantasmic last night. Could hear KT’s loud screaming and cackles through the show especially in the beginning. I can recognize that screech from anywhere 🤣 I was looking to see if BLAB was live-streaming since it would be easy for KT to livestream (get those superchats!) while Spencer vlogs. It was crazy how many people were going live and it seemed odd they didn’t go live 🧐

No wonder Big Fella was doing damage control late night last night on her IG Story about Fantasmic! I’m so behind! Thank you for taking the time to fill me in! Very much appreciated and thank you for the kind words! Doing better now 🙏🏻
Glad you've joined us again and you're doing better!

• Heart
I know @UncleLester is on his way to Vegas…maybe he will run into the Woo! Wouldn’t that be interesting?
Funny you say that.

We drove through the same “sandstorm” on I-15 yesterday that Adam had posted on his Instagram story. When I saw his Instagram story, it made me smile knowing that at some point during my 4 hour drive that Adam and I must have indirectly and unintentionally crossed paths (kind of) on the highway of life.

It 100% feels like the Palms hosted trip got scrapped by Katie and Spencer for the moment, because on that first Paterson post that they shared - it said that they couldn’t do their first Movie Night on Memorial Day weekend because they would be in Las Vegas (and I was bummed I would miss them because I had plans for a quick Anaheim/Santa Monica trip).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Question for anyone: These vloggers always seem to get tickets to all these extra events. Is there a place I can go to and find out say when May the 4th or Villains Night tickets go on sale? How does one know? I looked for May the 4th and they went on sale January 11th. WHO would have known???

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No live stream due to no moderators. Heaven forbid you have to address ATW during a livestream for your patreons

• Haha
  • Heart
Not quite caught up yet so sorry if this has been mentioned but 100% agree with this!! They totally cancelled the live stream after reading that there were Tattlers in the park. They are terrified. Y’all CONTROL their lives …and it’s bleeping hilarious!! 😂

Spencer saying no one watches our lives - yeah, you and your “lady” do. bleeping hilarious 😂

I feel like that’s why they were basically following their security friend like a lost puppy just in case someone from here said something to them lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
how many of you want to kick her in the throat every time she touches her hair?
Question for anyone: These vloggers always seem to get tickets to all these extra events. Is there a place I can go to and find out say when May the 4th or Villains Night tickets go on sale? How does one know? I looked for May the 4th and they went on sale January 11th. WHO would have known???
I follow Disney parks blog on twitter and that where I usually find out when tickets go on sale or there will be events. I also follow Disney Parks they usually announce stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How does one contact Disney to report stolen seat via security guard that’s supposed to have everyone’s best interest in the park

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Was was screaming and screeching and singing along cuz she thinks she’s being cute

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Was was screaming and screeching and singing along cuz she thinks she’s being cute
She needs a reality check. Women her age either are middle management level in their career and/or have toddler/elementary aged children to care for. She isn't going to be turning any heads acting cute, she is going to make people uncomfortable.

• Haha
  • Heart
I couldn't watch more than like two minutes of the Fantasmic part! He kept panning over to her and her fake act and obnoxious screams made me embarrassed for her! Like why keep showing her stupid over the top reactions? People (the stans and naive subs), want to see the show not his 35 yr old churro obsessed chub rocks! She really does think she's cute! She's gonna learn today! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Pretty much. I didn't even watch, but I know that's what she was doing. She also likes to look like a know it all. Look at me, I know the show! She is pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Disney Parks Blog is the official blog for all things Disney. Basically any true and important information gets released there. Most vloggers get their info from there and then report it as breaking news.

• Wow
That Malibu flex, acting like she and Spencer own the place and need to go work on their beach house. Probably fixing up that “backyard” for summer like the Anacapa rental!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.