Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at all the DisneyYTers and it seems like the holiday season in 2019 was THE PINNACLE of theme park vlogging. It seems they all had three months of INSANE views and quit their day jobs.
Of the ones who hit their peak in 2019, which ones have tanked since then (besides the obvious BLOB)?

Reactions: 12
Of the ones who hit their peak in 2019, which ones have tanked since then (besides the obvious BLOB)?
Honestly? I think most of them but I don’t actively follow many. Both TPO and FF subs have gone up but views way down. MJs gone up in both tho. Idk about OA, they’re new to me.

Reactions: 12
She would have to own the entire building and I don't think she does. He said he rented the place and that it has 2 bedrooms. They both lie so much though. Can't really believe anything they say. All I know is that it's not a luxury apartment but KT always tries to make everyone believe it's a mansion and "they" own it! Haha
Google shows that apartment he is specifically is in #5 ( thank you Google and Property Shark) it’s 1 bed/1 bath 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Tanked badly would be BLAB and Theme Park Obsession

Five fires views have gone down but has a strong following usually his lives are consistent in numbers of people present. But definitely not what they used to be.

Magic Journeys and ordinary adventures and fresh baked are all consistent and have massive numbers still.

One thing I've noticed is views are always lower than the subscriber number. Not saying everyone buys them but I think people may subscribe and then not go back and watch consistently.

Theme park vlogging is over saturated and not needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Google shows that apartment he is specifically is in #5 ( thank you Google and Property Shark) it’s 1 bed/1 bath 😂
Seriously why lie about that?? These two lie about everything! He was already driving a hooptie Mercedes, why lie about how many bedrooms your apartment has? Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Tanked badly would be BLAB and Theme Park Obsession

Five fires views have gone down but has a strong following usually his lives are consistent in numbers of people present. But definitely not what they used to be.

Magic Journeys and ordinary adventures and fresh baked are all consistent and have massive numbers still.

One thing I've noticed is views are always lower than the subscriber number. Not saying everyone buys them but I think people may subscribe and then not go back and watch consistently.

Theme park vlogging is over saturated and not needed.
I’m subbed to FF but I maybe watch one every week or two but I like him so I don’t unsub. I think that BLABS numbers are the only one that i question their views. Watching ATW receive 8k letters in one day made me think his views are legit. And same w FF and TPO. You don’t fake a drop in numbers like that. MJ seems to have a solid fan base too so I never question their numbers either.

Reactions: 16
Best Life and Beyond #31 Spencer Emmons' and Katie Slockbower's Grifting gets weird with their new Patreon Besties tiers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it was the Patreon letter that was posted? That’s the only thing I can think of.
Guilty!

I should have prefaced that it was a “fan fiction” draft of a hypothetical communication announcing that Spencer was starting a massage business specializing in services for females 30 years of age and under.

The fake email (which was for comedy, snarking about Spencer being creepy, and not to be sent or shared outside of Tattle per the rules) would implore that Besties to help promote Spencer’s new pet-time masseuse business to their sisters, wives, girlfriends, daughters, and neighbors.

And hypothetically, the funds would be used to subsidize an international Disney trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Guilty!

I should have prefaced that it was a “fan fiction” draft of a hypothetical communication announcing that Spencer was starting a massage business specializing in services for females 30 years of age and under.

The fake email (which was for comedy, snarking about Spencer being creepy, and not to be sent or shared outside of Tattle per the rules) would implore that Besties to help promote Spencer’s new pet-time masseuse business to their sisters, wives, girlfriends, daughters, and neighbors.

And hypothetically, the funds would be used to subsidize an international Disney trip.
So someone read it and reported it?
I never saw it. Was it taken down?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember when they made a big clickbait video about “the future of the channel” where they announced all these travel plans for the month that Adam is in town? What ever happened to those plans? Back to “the ‘bu?” I thought y’all live there. That’s not travel, that’s just going home then. Did these jokers seriously cancel their travel plans just because Adam is in Vegas with Butterface702? I mean they may owe Adam a ton of money but he doesn’t seem like that scary of a guy, it’s a small world
Butterface702😂😂😂😂

Where’s the guy who gets so red when he’s sunburnt he looks like Vision? Dylan. Yea that’s him. Where’s he been??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I come here to talk about BLAB. I'm sure there's Joe Rogan community somewhere with differing viewpoints you will enjoy. Thanks.

Is there a way to make polls here?

I would really like to know what everyone hates the most about them.
You can make a poll when you post a new thread! I'll have to throw one of those in next time. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Seriously why lie about that?? These two lie about everything! He was already driving a hooptie Mercedes, why lie about how many bedrooms your apartment has? Lol
I remember Katie talking about how they were cleaning out the "back room." Maybe there is a small storage area

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.