Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Katie talking about how they were cleaning out the "back room." Maybe there is a small storage area
I just figured she was gettin an enema to flush out the past 6 months of churros and starlight coke.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is this moving at a snail's pace compared to most nights?
Yeah this is the only thread I follow anymore and is also my entire social life at this point which is why I have been saying that we need another hero to emerge and give us something new to talk about. Meanwhile Kyle Pallo’s video today confessed that he has to see a therapist because of “the haters” which was some funny stuff but I can’t read his thread anymore for a variety of reasons so I’m just gonna put this here

Reactions: 18
Is there a way to exchange PM's or DM's on this thing?
I don't know, anyone else know?

Yeah this is the only thread I follow anymore and is also my entire social life at this point which is why I have been saying that we need another hero to emerge and give us something new to talk about. Meanwhile Kyle Pallo’s video today confessed that he has to see a therapist because of “the haters” which was some funny stuff but I can’t read his thread anymore for a variety of reasons so I’m just gonna put this here
Kyle Pallo is so overly dramatic I couldn't watch him anymore. We watched him for one of our trips to WDW and had a couple of questions and rather than give the one line answer in the comment reply, instead he says "it's in the video description." It's not even as if he was getting a lot of comments either, he was just being a little asswipe.

• Wow
Spence will prattle on for 25 minutes explaining how Charlie made a pass at Katie or something else so out of left field (and made up)
That's exactly what Katie said about Adam. She made up a story that he was IN LOVE with her and they had a mutual agreement to leave the apartment for good so things didn't get awkward. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I have several friends who have airbnbs and to get approved you have to jump through HOOPS. I am certain that they are absolutely not on Airbnb. Lol. Probably Craigslisting it.
That reminds me of a video I just saw yesterday; perhaps the crazy lady who ran this Airbnb is a window into Katie's future? 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't know, anyone else know?

Kyle Pallo is so overly dramatic I couldn't watch him anymore. We watched him for one of our trips to WDW and had a couple of questions and rather than give the one line answer in the comment reply, instead he says "it's in the video description." It's not even as if he was getting a lot of comments either, he was just being a little asswipe.
I genuinely like Paging Mr Morrow, wrote an innocent comment on his video offering a genuine suggestion to something that he had asked for suggestions about, and it was deleted within not even 30 full seconds. Every one of these vloggers must be stopped…

Except for Molly, I love her

Reactions: 6
Remember when Dylan came in here to let us know that most of you posting here are women? Just throwing it out there that I’ve got a hot plate at my place if you want to come over and pay for my gas and drive me to Vegas and buy me new tires and eat at buffets to forget our feelings and run away when our EX best friend comes within 100 miles and spray paint a stencil palm tree and get a diabetes screening and cry about the parking garage courtesy tram and get families kicked out of Disneyland and you know, live our best lives and beyond

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here's the video version of the 'Bu Pad... Mama Spence definitely took down the Gucci Rad decor. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
New vid up! Time to give them some thumbs down!
I watched for about 8 seconds - does Spence smoke? Cause the mic was picking up his weezing pretty clear.

Maybe it was just gentle breeze through the willows of his nose hair forrest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Remember when Dylan came in here to let us know that most of you posting here are women? Just throwing it out there that I’ve got a hot plate at my place if you want to come over and pay for my gas and drive me to Vegas and buy me new tires and eat at buffets to forget our feelings and run away when our EX best friend comes within 100 miles and spray paint a stencil palm tree and get a diabetes screening and cry about the parking garage courtesy tram and get families kicked out of Disneyland and you know, live our best lives and beyond
I’m down if ur down

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.