Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we’re supposed to believe they paid for the dining package but didn’t show any of it (other than a photo of a desert on her Instagram that she could have copied from anywhere)?
100%

Also, nobody says Thoughts and Prayers before a show KT. That's not a thing your mom or anyone's mom says and you're so bad at deflection, all you have to say is SORRY for saying something insensitive.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I know this has already been posted as a photo, but here's the video for the full effect. I find it interesting how she added animated graphics and music to this when she hardly put any effort into her Uvalde posts.

View attachment 1304213
UGH!!! I know that I am being ultra sensitive, but as a retired military person who has experience with the loss of Shipmates and fellow service Sisters and Brothers, I get more and more upset seeing this. Hell, I am all for people celebrating life and joy this weekend with family and friends. I don't expect people to sit around and mourn, but knowing how disingenuous this post it from her, she can seriously go duck off.

Nothing wrong with enjoying this weekend and holiday, but I can't stand the fakeness of people who really don't give a tit about the real meaning of Memorial Day. They are the poster children for Ugly Americans.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Big Red thought she bought several three packs of beignets, but actually she bought several six packs. 😂 By "for our friends" she means Katie.

Untitled19.jpg
Untitled20.jpg
Untitled21.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well, well, well...... looks like Adam is on a road trip to Vegas! No wonder big red and KT didn't go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s got the hands going, looks away from the camera when she lies. Makes up odd times they ate. Says things like I don’t know or I think and I’ll explain it later. She drives me to insanity
She will get to that right around the time she gets to her firefighter charity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Best Life & Beyond #31 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower lied through their teeth, they stole Fantasmic seats, thanks to short-armed Jeremy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.