Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the life of me I just can’t understand her reasoning behind these eyebrows!??
The more weight she gains the bigger they get! I can't understand the reasoning for a lot of the things she does to herself. Hair? Dated. Jennifer Aniston pulled this hairstyle off in 1994. KT's look reminds me of those horrible cheap wigs you can buy at Spirit for Halloween. They always have generic names...instead of "Friends wig" it'll say something like "Pals! wig"... that's what KT is sporting. Don't even get me started on her clothing...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So we’re supposed to believe they paid for the dining package but didn’t show any of it (other than a photo of a desert on her Instagram that she could have copied from anywhere)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Body language experts say when someone like her isn’t using her hands during a convo, it’s a flat out lie because there is no emotion in it.
She’s got the hands going, looks away from the camera when she lies. Makes up odd times they ate. Says things like I don’t know or I think and I’ll explain it later. She drives me to insanity

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know this has already been posted as a photo, but here's the video for the full effect. I find it interesting how she added animated graphics and music to this when she hardly put any effort into her Uvalde posts.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Don't feed her ego; she'll pull out that old Cornchip Katie gimmick again...

Untitled.jpg

Don't count on it, Doreen.

Untitled2.jpg

I'm shocked this didn't get deleted since Big Red said the pandemic is over...

Untitled3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I despise how she acts like only she saw and experienced anything disneyland as a child.

No witch, a ton of people did too. You are not special and more deserving. Also funny that such a hard-core fan doesn't even have the OG merch like some of us 😂

Then big red pretending he is now suddenly interested in fantasmic. It's just pathetic all around.

Also who the duck cares about the pavement? He will show that but not the alleged dining package dinner ???

So many lies with them
I got turned off by her I’m the biggest fan tit! she has to emphasize times a million like a grade schooler. I can see her sayin I’ve been more times than you bet !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
i made myself laugh this morning while making breakfast. someone should make stickers for kts HUSBAND (still married). "the best wife and she gone". idk, maybe not as funny as it was when i was half asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this guy just trolling or do you think he's for real? I mean WTF is the point of putting his fiance's ethnicity? One time is a slip but the amount of times this guy has repeated it seems almost batshit crazy, or he's trolling, or he just really really really loves the fact that she is Asian. Idk
I don’t know but I hope he’s a super bestie and they have to pay attention and interact with him for an hour next live 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.