Best Life & Beyond #30 Are there more Spirits haunting the HM or Debt Collectors leaving K & S Voicemails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I still raging over the “thoughts and prayers” for Fantasmic but a general repost for Uvale? I seriously CANNOT stop thinking about it. They don’t want to bring down the vibe of the Live w tragedy talk but will ABSOLUTELY send “thoughts and prayers” to…*checks my notes…people who get paid to dress up as Ariel???

Who says he hasn’t?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
And you know who would want a part in the show 👑🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder how kt woukd feel if discount Diane is possibly playing footsies with old Charlie 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Took a few days off tattle to move. And HOLY tit too many pages to even try to catch up on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My Asian Fiance and I went to Costco today. I was real confused about shopping until my Asian Fiance reminded me that BLAB recently made a Costco video. That really saved the day!

He suggested Target after but I had to do some more YouTube research before taking on a SECOND store in one day.

Thank goodness KT and Spencer are living their best life and making guides to chain retail stores otherwise I'd probably be eating out of the dumpster!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My Asian Fiance and I went to Costco today. I was real confused about shopping until my Asian Fiance reminded me that BLAB recently made a Costco video. That really saved the day!

He suggested Target after but I had to do some more YouTube research before taking on a SECOND store in one day.

Thank goodness KT and Spencer are living their best life and making guides to chain retail stores otherwise I'd probably be eating out of the dumpster!
I hope you’re at least paying them a minimum of $40 a month and watching all 97 ads on their 12 minute video for such coveted and sage wisdom

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did we really have to see the beignet dust falling from Spencer's open mouth?

Spencer said Katie is wearing her Fantasmic Spirit Jersey. Katie made a point that it is a Maleficent Spirit Jersey and that pissed Spencer off.

Untitled34.jpg
Untitled35.jpg

She also waved her butt at the camera as an extra treat. 😂

Untitled36.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1304336

Spencer said Katie is wearing her Fantasmic Spirit Jersey. Katie made a point that it is a Maleficent Spirit Jersey and that pissed Spencer off.

View attachment 1304338View attachment 1304339

View attachment 1304340
I mean, she's not wrong about it being a Maleficent spirit jersey. Next thing you'll tell me is he gets pissed off when you call the Old Hag the Evil Queen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1304336

View attachment 1304338View attachment 1304339

View attachment 1304340
Damn it don’t ever correct me because you know I can’t edit that well!

B0929D98-746C-4B64-8B1F-28C6D8771070.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They look down right insulted that the woman who got them these spots in the first place would think they would share their 100 beignets

Very good friend my ass
I think you're right; looks like they ignored her the entire time even though she posted later that it was great to hang out with them.

Untitled37.jpg

I mean, she's not wrong about it being a Maleficent spirit jersey. Next thing you'll tell me is he gets pissed off when you call the Old Hag the Evil Queen
Yeah, Spencer was mad that Katie was right. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Best Life & Beyond #31 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower lied through their teeth, they stole Fantasmic seats, thanks to short-armed Jeremy
This one’s amazing lol I wish I could come up with rhyming titles like this! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.