Best Life & Beyond #26 KT’s Block Party is Spinning While Griftbusters IG is Winning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
161 Patreons. I am dumbfounded
Scumbags are cunning. They know they have a couple hundred imbeciles who will crawl over each other to be their “friends”. At that price point they’re an imbecile only endeavor. And that’s the way they want it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Scumbags are cunning. They know they have a couple hundred imbeciles who will crawl over each other to be their “friends”. At that price point they’re an imbecile only endeavor. And that’s the way they want it.
Imagine looking forward to going and entertaining this group of people. Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yanno what would be a BIG CHANGE from their usual boring theme park crap, a visit to one of the many World Class museums in and around the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Heck even to the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley where they can get neck deep in their favorite type of propaganda. Just give us something, ANYTHING different than the usual swill.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Finally watching the stream; I just realized that Spencer lied in a video from ages ago. In this stream he said he used to have a Members Only jacket, but in a previous video he said he was too poor to afford one growing up. 🤨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
All they do is have the most boring Disneyland days ever or just Youtube about Youtubing. Stop talking about the channel and plans so much and just make decent content.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Every time I put my line in the water I said a Hail Mary, and every time I said a Hail Mary I caught a Super Chat. You believe that? It's true, that's the secret. You wanna try it when we go out on the lake?"

Fredo Slockbower.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched the live and my suspicion of him being trespassed from Universal seriously grew to new heights!

His body language and comments are very telling. He gets asked about it several times he goes off about it. At 44:58 he states that he did a full tour walking around all of Universal and taking photos. He claims he never released them because he didn't want to anger Universal and that he would potentially violate his agreement. He alludes to have basically filmed a whole video.

I remember when he added those photos to Instagram stories and that's what made me think he got in trouble in the first place.

He has very large reactions to being asked about and when talking he is so smug he starts spilling more stuff he probably shouldn't. He brags about walking in the empty Jaws lake.

I am pretty damn sure a mere stage manager for a smaller project shouldn't be roaming around filming a park that is closed to the public. Much less filming it! There's so much security there they probably caught him filming.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Now I am watching their EXCLUSIVE live stream... The bit where they are celebrating how people found them made me realize they would not be nearly as pleased to learn I found them through Adam. 🤣

Ooh I have a great idea for a coordinating super bestie group Halloween costume! Plaid.

KLQ7NGVZQNEORBSH4AD4TS3S74.jpg

Ewww Katie had some mystery white residue on her shirt. 🤢

Residue.jpg

Heterochromia Griftlicia courtesy of NewProfilePic

C4A6752A-D743-11EC-BEE4-0ED0060250D5.jpg

Fun fact: Katie's family is from Berlin and they fight over gummies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Who are the best Disney youtubers?

A lot of the channel's I subed to are getting irritating to watch

I'm looking for a channel that is genuine, cool, and not over-the-top cringey if that makes sense. Just good high quality content without trying to hard.

any recs?
Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys, Theme Park Obsessions, Beautiful Tomorrow Tv, Adventures by Design, and BLAB are the best YouTubers NOT to watch. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So why is their patron only live stream public on their channel? Did they f#ck up?

• Haha
I love how Spencer laughed when Katie said one of the lipsticks was named Seductress... I got a mental image of the first time Katie seduced Spencer. 🤣

I've never seen Onward, but Katie says she absolutely hates it. I decided to do the honors of Photoshopping her into it.

Onward.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
God they're so closed minded. "We like what we like". Yeah, except you have dumb vindictive reasons for not liking things instead of valid opinions. Spence 100% doesn't like Universal for at least some smug "I'm smarter than the tour guide" bullshit and KT is just mad they aren't on the media list there like every other SoCal vlogger. Knott's too. Knott's is great fun and you'd think a good change of pace for these stagnant losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ordinary Adventures don't have their own thread so I'll post this here. The YouTubers were so smug about how secret the Seaplane reset is. We know, but you don't. I replied in OA's video that its lifted by a crane back over the wall and got a reply "That's what you would think" Well maybe the process has changed but it's the way it was done 2 years ago. Time Stamped.

Untitled-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ordinary Adventures don't have their own thread so I'll post this here. The YouTubers were so smug about how secret the Seaplane reset is. We know, but you don't. I replied in OA's video that its lifted by a crane back over the wall and got a reply "That's what you would think" Well maybe the process has changed but it's the way it was done 2 years ago. Time Stamped.

View attachment 1277970
The process hasn't changed. Still moved the same way. He's just being a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow! Just caught up. That stream was "interesting". Someone mentioned he looked drunk and I would agree. I had an uncle who was an alcoholic and he looked red an bloated like that all the time.

So he drinks to deal with her and she obviously eats her emotions!

Maybe "migraine" is code for "we had a drunk night fight and we need space".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.