Best Life & Beyond #26 KT’s Block Party is Spinning While Griftbusters IG is Winning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how Spencer laughed when Katie said one of the lipsticks was named Seductress... I got a mental image of the first time Katie seduced Spencer. 🤣

View attachment 1277637

I've never seen Onward, but Katie says she absolutely hates it. I decided to do the honors of Photoshopping her into it.

View attachment 1277703
Omg thank you for posting this I laughed so hard. His laugh is so snarky and it’s always directed AT her.

Also, he was definitely drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
E31E4D16-4BA8-4A61-9ECE-A623FE71B308.jpeg

“And then all of a sudden….CRAMPS”

More like:

“And then all of a sudden….I was Krampus”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I watched a little bit of the “private” Patreon stream. A lot of fake ass kissing to the chat, a lot of “ideas” for meetups, etc. There’s no way in hell these lazy grifters will have the stamina or eagerness to keep up with it.

Those poor patrons will get left in the dust once the excuses start flying and the initial novelty wears off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Scumbags are cunning. They know they have a couple hundred imbeciles who will crawl over each other to be their “friends”. At that price point they’re an imbecile only endeavor. And that’s the way they want it.
You are so right! its Despicable. Faux besties for a price and they are shitting over themselves at their genius. I say Henry Victor and Charlie have a stake in this grift as well they are in there playing fake friends to the stans. They are now considered just as much pieces of tit as blob in my eyes

View attachment 1277431
Didn't they have 91k subs earlier? Now back to 90.9! Oh oh..lost some people! Lol
Or their credit card was denied 😆

• Haha
How can Fresh Baked and Magic Journeys not be offended by them? She even offended Dylan with “I sometimes watch him. I have it on in the background but don’t pay attention” Dylan just got witch slapped by KT
Why would she have Dylan playing in the background, if she doesn't pay attention? Grifter's giving Grifter's more views, got it! (y) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
KT and Spencer you should be ashamed of yourselves exploiting lonely and most likely handicapped human beings to fill your own pockets. You are nothing short Of criminals. Your slick but in an oily sense, swamp-like. A person needs a decontamination shower after comming into contact with you two scumbags! I see very bleeping well you Are both turds of a bleeping feather.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You are so right! its Despicable. Faux besties for a price and they are shitting over themselves at their genius. I say Henry Victor and Charlie have a stake in this grift as well they are in there playing fake friends to the stans. They are now considered just as much pieces of tit as blob in my eyes

Or their credit card was denied 😆
Fake subs get purged from time to time. No one will say it but (like Disney) Youtube operates on a weird "honor system" - they look the other way when people break the T&C so long as it benefits them in some way. In this case - much like twitter - they can brag/sell they have X sub on the platform so they don't care. Like Disney let's vloggers slide so long as they don't make the park look bad.

Then - when someone bites that hand - they can and do rip it all away. When they want.

And again - buying subs/deleting comments is 100% self defeating. Those fake subs are not watching the videos. Deleting the comments lowers the video engagement - thus lowering the ranking. When they get to 100k - its not some silver bullet that will put them on the gravy train. They will still only get 10-20k views per video - MAX. there are channels out there with LESS THAN 1,000 subs that make EXPONENTIALLY more than these grifters with sponsorships - because the few people that DO watch - watch ALL of it - and are loyal. Yout

Also - as a creator - you don't just get to pick and choose your commercials "I have 100K so I'm gonna put a NIKE AD on my channel and swim in the cash" - no - it doesn't work like that. At all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Fake subs get purged from time to time. No one will say it but (like Disney) Youtube operates on a weird "honor system" - they look the other way when people break the T&C so long as it benefits them in some way. In this case - much like twitter - they can brag/sell they have X sub on the platform so they don't care. Like Disney let's vloggers slide so long as they don't make the park look bad.

Then - when someone bites that hand - they can and do rip it all away. When they want.

And again - buying subs/deleting comments is 100% self defeating. Those fake subs are not watching the videos. Deleting the comments lowers the video engagement - thus lowering the ranking. When they get to 100k - its not some silver bullet that will put them on the gravy train. They will still only get 10-20k views per video - MAX. there are channels out there with LESS THAN 1,000 subs that make EXPONENTIALLY more than these grifters with sponsorships - because the few people that DO watch - watch ALL of it - and are loyal. Yout

Also - as a creator - you don't just get to pick and choose your commercials "I have 100K so I'm gonna put a NIKE AD on my channel and swim in the cash" - no - it doesn't work like that. At all.
I hope it all ends up like this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
KT and Spencer you should be ashamed of yourselves exploiting lonely and most likely handicapped human beings to fill your own pockets. You are nothing short Of criminals. Your slick but in an oily sense, swamp-like. A person needs a decontamination shower after comming into contact with you two scumbags! I see very bleeping well you Are both turds of a bleeping feather.
I mean - that's sort of Youtube business model in a nutshell.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ordinary Adventures don't have their own thread so I'll post this here. The YouTubers were so smug about how secret the Seaplane reset is. We know, but you don't. I replied in OA's video that its lifted by a crane back over the wall and got a reply "That's what you would think" Well maybe the process has changed but it's the way it was done 2 years ago. Time Stamped.

View attachment 1277970
TBH I will give them this one. They are probably one of the few channels that actually have to keep up appearances for USH. They have had Universal comment and be on their livestreams multiple times and comment on their videos. I'm sure he doesn't want to risk it all answering a question that in the video they said they weren't allowed to record.
Does it suck and he is being a bit smug? Sure sounds like it, but I do see why he would need to keep up the illusion for those Media invites to keep coming.

Reactions: 17
TBH I will give them this one. They are probably one of the few channels that actually have to keep up appearances for USH. They have had Universal comment and be on their livestreams multiple times and comment on their videos. I'm sure he doesn't want to risk it all answering a question that in the video they said they weren't allowed to record.
Does it suck and he is being a bit smug? Sure sounds like it, but I do see why he would need to keep up the illusion for those Media invites to keep coming.
I checked yesterday and they are still responding to almost everyone’s comment on their videos. It probably goes a long way in making their channel successful they have their patreons but they also show attention to the regular fans as well

Reactions: 18
I checked yesterday and they are still responding to almost everyone’s comment on their videos. It probably goes a long way in making their channel successful they have their patreons but they also show attention to the regular fans as well
They always do. They will even make a Instagram/Twitter post if for some reason they won't be able to. They connect with their fans like no other.

To have theme parks comment and join your livestreams that says something. Blob could NEVER 😂

How can Fresh Baked and Magic Journeys not be offended by them? She even offended Dylan with “I sometimes watch him. I have it on in the background but don’t pay attention” Dylan just got witch slapped by KT
I laughed so hard when she said that. Like damn Dylan probably has heard this before and he is STILL hanging around them.

Anyone catch how she never named magic Journeys? Only Dylan on multiple occasions for a variety of questions.

Also I wish I would've paid attention to the time stamp. but at one point she says how if you don't see videos you want them to make on the channel it's because they know they won't do well. They need to make a certain amount by the end of the month because life.

So apparently that's why we have 1000000 churro videos 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It's so satisfying, to think they needed to have not one, not two, but three moderators for their "Besties Only" live stream. :ROFLMAO: KT must have more going on in her head than just ADHD...

1652973936237.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ordinary Adventures don't have their own thread so I'll post this here. The YouTubers were so smug about how secret the Seaplane reset is. We know, but you don't. I replied in OA's video that its lifted by a crane back over the wall and got a reply "That's what you would think" Well maybe the process has changed but it's the way it was done 2 years ago. Time Stamped.

View attachment 1277970
Just watched the live and my suspicion of him being trespassed from Universal seriously grew to new heights!

His body language and comments are very telling. He gets asked about it several times he goes off about it. At 44:58 he states that he did a full tour walking around all of Universal and taking photos. He claims he never released them because he didn't want to anger Universal and that he would potentially violate his agreement. He alludes to have basically filmed a whole video.

I remember when he added those photos to Instagram stories and that's what made me think he got in trouble in the first place.

He has very large reactions to being asked about and when talking he is so smug he starts spilling more stuff he probably shouldn't. He brags about walking in the empty Jaws lake.

I am pretty damn sure a mere stage manager for a smaller project shouldn't be roaming around filming a park that is closed to the public. Much less filming it! There's so much security there they probably caught him filming.
Last year, BLOB had tickets to opening night to HHN and bailed. They went to DCA instead. Also were supposed to go the day Dylan/Adam/Daphne went in last July (I think it was) and bailed again. The hated for USH has been going on for almost a year now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yup - it really increases engagement on the video/channel and it moves up the ranks. Take the time - respond to all the comments - don't delete them and ONLY respond to the ones blowing sunshine up your ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Last year, BLOB had tickets to opening night to HHN and bailed. They went to DCA instead. Also were supposed to go the day Dylan/Adam/Daphne went in last July (I think it was) and bailed again. The hated for USH has been going on for almost a year now.
That's the mystery of the hatred of Universal. It's been almost a year now and they still get so rattled about it. The last video they filmed there was fine no hints that they were disgruntled.

It's just odd. Like when someone asks about knotts it's not the same response. It's just like we don't like it and move on

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.