Best Life & Beyond #26 KT’s Block Party is Spinning While Griftbusters IG is Winning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How was denser more annoying than big fella tonight 😳
Because those are his true colors lol
I've been saying this for some time now. He only seems normal at times compared to her. But realistically he's awful. His whole thing about editing further makes me believe he purposely doesn't let her or teach her to edit. His head loves getting bigger even when the questions are making fun of him lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel reasonably sure that at the rate they're being bombarded that by the end of the year we'll never see either of them again. They're really pitiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how things evolved so quickly.

Step 1: Someone asked Spencer and Katie if you could get Sushi at Disneyland.

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Spencer is now taking Katie to some random steakhouse for lunch tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why do all their plans seem to have a pause button. They are always “working it out, have some great ideas, blah blah”. Does a single one ever come to fruition??? But they still have stans that fawn all over them 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
They saved the bestie live stream. You can access it start to finish if you want a replay. Just use the link (cough).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why do all their plans seem to have a pause button. They are always “working it out, have some great ideas, blah blah”. Does a single one ever come to fruition??? But they still have stans that fawn all over them 🤮
Because they have no plans. They have no life. Their plans are as fake as they are. They constantly have to be on their high horse. And eventually they'll be unable to get a loaf of bread and some peanut butter and jelly. They're doomed.

• Haha
I noticed that World of Disney Tim called big fella during the live. My guess to warn her about the patreon link being leaked o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Because those are his true colors lol
I've been saying this for some time now. He only seems normal at times compared to her. But realistically he's awful. His whole thing about editing further makes me believe he purposely doesn't let her or teach her to edit. His head loves getting bigger even when the questions are making fun of him lol

He is the Dr Frankenstein to her monster. He's the Great and Powerful Oz behind the curtain. He is the brains behind the Grift.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
59:13 is where he gets miffed
When they were trying to answer the question about what new things are in the parks since 2019, they sounded like my grandparents trying to tell a story. Neither could remember the names of anything and they spoke over each other, getting the names wrong. Also, he sounds really drunk to me.
About here

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.