Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skipper4fun

Another incident well not really and incident but it was rumored and the rumors actually were confirmed to be true. When we have cast members previews we are allowed to bring family or friends, well BLAB offered cast members they call "friends" money to to be guest at these cast member previews.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Skipper4fun

Last one for the night. In their recent videos they say they gripe and complain on the guest behalf, the ones that can't come all the time. They give information to help those people out. Well one gripe from we get and most of me fellow CM get from guest is that lots of these vloggers and live streamers are ruining the experience for a lot of these visitors that only get to visit the park once in a while. That these vloggers are obnoxious at times and very pushy and loud. We agree but management pretty much ties out hands on what we can do and say. Hopefully that changes in the future.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

UncleLester

VIP Member
CLASSIFIED (FOR TATTLE.LIFE EYES ONLY)

YOUR MISSION:
If you elect to accept this mission, on Wednesday, May 25, 2022, a LINK will be dropped here for the Patreon LIVE "Bestie" Stream of Best Life & Beyond. Once inside the chat, your objective is for 1 (one) hour to keep spamming the chat with every vanilla thought about Disneyland that comes in your head. Nothing controversial that would get you kicked. Just absolute softball questions and commentary.

The goal is to make the Patreon chat scroll so fast (but with nothing that can be really classified as traditional Spam) that the Patreon subscribers feel like they missed out on an intimate experience of some VIP face time with Spencer & Katie and cancel their "Bestie" Patreon membership before the next billing cycle on June 1, 2022.
DESTROY AFTER READING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

UncleLester

VIP Member
Thanks for starting the new thread, Teri!

Since we are on Page #1, here is a fun fact:

Spencer Emmons preys on Married Women at Southern California theme parks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Skipper4fun

I don't know how many of these threads you've read, but they claim to be "best friends" with security. On that "What Really Happened" video where she got that man trespassed, they claimed security was going to use their video "for training purposes." 😂😂😂😂
I think what a lot of these vloggers forget is us CM are friendly to everyone its our job to be friendly and nice and to welcome everyone with a smile, but they mistake that as being "friends of theirs". Also im looking forward to watching their next "training video" during our next training section. great to learn how to do my job from two people who clearly are they best at doing their job. Hopefully its a training video on what not allow guest to do like, talking loudly on rides and interrupting others experience, talking loudly over CM while we are trying to explain the story, and acting like you are more important than any other guest that walks through the gates.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 6.46.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 6.45.56 PM.png

I learned how to write this in Chinese...since that's where all the bots have been bought from

The account name is Big Fella in Chinese as well 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Skipper4fun

I must say whoever is doing this is the best, you are bring so much joy and laughter to our CM group chat. I nearly fell off the dock laughing so much.
Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 10.01.40 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

teripeterson

Chatty Member
If anyone is being followed by someone who goes by happyplace3765 on Instagram, please block them, it is one of KTs troll accounts.
A916734E-9F33-4E59-9E1B-83BC93630E7D.jpeg

This person is sending threats to people here on Tattle. I have already contacted authorities. She is following 83 people she got from Griftbusters account.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

teripeterson

Chatty Member
BLAB Twitter is claiming that Beautiful Tomorrow blocked their Twitter account but yet Tony is posting this?

Once again he is dishing all the heat but will block/report any account that questions the tweet.
OK so the Best Life Twitter account is a fake, and it's glorious! Here's the response Tony's post
Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 12.28.19 PM.png

and what they posted today

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 12.27.09 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43