Best Life & Beyond #26 KT’s Block Party is Spinning While Griftbusters IG is Winning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A while back there is a video of Spencer teaching KT to surf. KT is wearing a 2-piece bikini in the video. I would pay some good Patreon Money to see KT wearing that 2-piece bikini today. She had a Kangaroo Pouch in that video back then. That 2-piece bikini today would look like dental floss on her. And not in a Good-Looking dental floss Cover of Sports Illustrated Magazine Bikini Issue way. LOL!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That's the mystery of the hatred of Universal. It's been almost a year now and they still get so rattled about it. The last video they filmed there was fine no hints that they were disgruntled.

It's just odd. Like when someone asks about knotts it's not the same response. It's just like we don't like it and move on
i think at least part of it is because spencer is "in the industry", he probably expected more special treatment. but they didnt get any special treatment like invites to the park/events, they think theyre "too good" for the park. oh yeah and they "hate stairs" LMAO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
i think at least part of it is because spencer is "in the industry", he probably expected more special treatment. but they didnt get any special treatment like invites to the park/events, they think theyre "too good" for the park. oh yeah and they "hate stairs" LMAO
Agreed! They think they’re too good for knotts as well.
The slow death rattle of their channel is music to my ears….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If anyone is being followed by someone who goes by happyplace3765 on Instagram, please block them, it is one of KTs troll accounts.
A916734E-9F33-4E59-9E1B-83BC93630E7D.jpeg

This person is sending threats to people here on Tattle. I have already contacted authorities. She is following 83 people she got from Griftbusters account.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That's the mystery of the hatred of Universal. It's been almost a year now and they still get so rattled about it. The last video they filmed there was fine no hints that they were disgruntled.

It's just odd. Like when someone asks about knotts it's not the same response. It's just like we don't like it and move on
wait, weren't they at knotts constantly in 2020 when disneyland was still closed? you'd think they'd at least me somewhat grateful towards knotts for being open for shopping and dining when disneyland wasn't and offering them the chance to create their crappy content during the early months of the pandemic

as for USH, i think it's pretty obvious they avoid it because of adam. i wonder how long they'll be successful in avoiding him until they eventually run into him at disneyland. simply apologizing for what they did would make things a lot better for them but nope, they continue acting like nothing happened and even like it was adam that screwed them over with the way they refuse to say his name

• Heart
Reactions: 23
wait, weren't they at knotts constantly in 2020 when disneyland was still closed? you'd think they'd at least me somewhat grateful towards knotts for being open for shopping and dining when disneyland wasn't and offering them the chance to create their crappy content during the early months of the pandemic

as for USH, i think it's pretty obvious they avoid it because of adam. i wonder how long they'll be successful in avoiding him until they eventually run into him at disneyland. simply apologizing for what they did would make things a lot better for them but nope, they continue acting like nothing happened and even like it was adam that screwed them over with the way they refuse to say his name
Seriously! That gave them something to film if anything.

Reactions: 14
nd again - buying subs/deleting comments is 100% self defeating. Those fake subs are not watching the videos. Deleting the comments lowers the video engagement - thus lowering the ranking. When they get to 100k - its not some silver bullet that will put them on the gravy train. They will still only get 10-20k views per video - MAX. there are channels out there with LESS THAN 1,000 subs that make EXPONENTIALLY more than these grifters with sponsorships - because the few people that DO watch - watch ALL of it - and are loyal.
Yup. It's like when starting a channel, the one thing you hear NEVER to do is fall into the trap of sub for sub. Everyone gets caught up in the race to 1000 subs to get monetized but forgets that watch time needs to be 4000 hrs in 12 months. Sub for sub will tank a channel because you may have a high sub count but without the engagement and watch time, the channel implodes.

We're watching the slow motion implosion of BLAB.

If anyone is being followed by someone who goes by happyplace3765 on Instagram, please block them, it is one of KTs troll accounts.View attachment 1278582
Been wondering about that one. 👍

Spencer also says that Universal is too far for them to go there. Provost Park Pass put out a video the other day that showed him taking the train from OC to LA Union Station and then taking the Red Line subway to Universal. According to Chris Provost, it was "easy peasy".

BLAB always have the lamest exuses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That and those parks are cheaper - more accessible - and bragging about going there does NOT fit into their illusion of being the upper crust - too good for the common parks.

Which is funny - cause once they get in the park - they are like the Clampetts - quick serve - fast food and what not.

Take your ass to Carthay Circle a few times (Napa Rose?) - oh wait - unless someone else is paying they can't afford it.

If you are soooooooo plugged in and rich and soooooo well connected - why have you not done a video on Royal 21?!?! Do a legit VIP tour?

It's all a poorly curated illusion.

Yup. It's like when starting a channel, the one thing you hear NEVER to do is fall into the trap of sub for sub. Everyone gets caught up in the race to 1000 subs to get monetized but forgets that watch time needs to be 4000 hrs in 12 months. Sub for sub will tank a channel because you may have a high sub count but without the engagement and watch time, the channel implodes.
Legit. The best advice is always - not to worry about subs/views/monetization. Just focus on your videos and make them better and better and consistent and focused on your niche/audience - the rest will follow.

So so so so many channels hit the monetization mark - and pretty much give up. They exhaust themselves trying to get to that mark - or the next one (100K) - they are just chasing something arbitrary.

Again - There are countless channels with way less subs - but exponentially more views and likes and engagement - making way more than BLOG likes to pretend they are making. Then you watch at the end when they list/thank their Patreons - ACTIVE ONES - and there are 100's of them. Some of these channels are clearing over 10K a month on Patreon alone. Neverminded the channel sponsors and AdSense revenue.

• Haha
  • Heart
That and those parks are cheaper - more accessible - and bragging about going there does NOT fit into their illusion of being the upper crust - too good for the common parks.

Which is funny - cause once they get in the park - they are like the Clampetts - quick serve - fast food and what not.

Take your ass to Carthay Circle a few times (Napa Rose?) - oh wait - unless someone else is paying they can't afford it.

If you are soooooooo plugged in and rich and soooooo well connected - why have you not done a video on Royal 21?!?! Do a legit VIP tour?

It's all a poorly curated illusion.

Legit. The best advice is always - not to worry about subs/views/monetization. Just focus on your videos and make them better and better and consistent and focused on your niche/audience - the rest will follow.

So so so so many channels hit the monetization mark - and pretty much give up. They exhaust themselves trying to get to that mark - or the next one (100K) - they are just chasing something arbitrary.

Again - There are countless channels with way less subs - but exponentially more views and likes and engagement - making way more than BLOG likes to pretend they are making. Then you watch at the end when they list/thank their Patreons - ACTIVE ONES - and there are 100's of them. Some of these channels are clearing over 10K a month on Patreon alone. Neverminded the channel sponsors and AdSense revenue.
They can't even afford to eat at Tortilla Joes anymore (no Taco Tuesday specials). 🌮🌮🍺

• Haha
Reactions: 21

We're watching the slow motion implosion of BLAB.

Been wondering about that one. 👍
She’s threatening people. I have the screen shots that have been sent to authorities. I will not post them here, but know that she has completely lost her mind. She needs help.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
She’s threatening people. I have the screen shots that have been sent to authorities. I will not post them here, but know that she has completely lost her mind. She needs help.
Can confirm as she has been harassing an acquaintance of mine. She has fully lost her damn mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Per Adam's video today, he'll be out of the SoCal area by May 30th. BLOB can soon breathe a sigh of relief about not having to run into Adam.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She wants the people she’s threatening to post the conversations on here, I don’t know why, please don’t post anything you get from her. Contact Irvine PD.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If anyone is being followed by someone who goes by happyplace3765 on Instagram, please block them, it is one of KTs troll accounts.View attachment 1278582
This person is sending threats to people here on Tattle. I have already contacted authorities. She is following 83 people she got from Griftbusters account.
Thank you she even messaged me I had no idea!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.