Best Life & Beyond #26 KT’s Block Party is Spinning While Griftbusters IG is Winning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked I made it through the bestie the whole way. It was difficult not to make more radical comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This whole stream is just an ad for their patreon. If they take it all patreon I’m good y’all, I’ll move on like I did from the absolutely concerning Michael Kay and just hover back over the Tim Tracker and Kyle Pallo threads. They can lose the haters and try to get by forever with just the support of Jeremy777 and that one whose mom wouldn’t let her send them her disability check. Don’t they realize that we are their most loyal Besties
People who try to give disability checks may or may not be the same people who want to touch Spence's eyebrows and eyelashes. I'm glad you found it disturbing.

• Haha
Also immediately guess the “steakhouse” they mentioned. Theme and rustic gave it away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is literally the worst stream I’ve ever seen ! Spencer is miserable. Katie is fake pumped and wasting everyones time looking things up. They are Dragging out where to go eat tomorrow endlessly and he brags she’s making the reservation as we speak guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.