Best Life & Beyond #26 KT’s Block Party is Spinning While Griftbusters IG is Winning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bleeping stupid. Fake Patreons still pay money until she figures it out. Then just block them there. Why is she so hellbent on vengeance and showing herself to have a complete lack of control? Get a grip!

I didn't get a message either. Then again I also never accepted the invite because it was super suspicious to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dense better start early today...

I also unfollowed and blocked. Last night really pushed her over the edge, I guess...I mean farther over anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If anyone is being followed by someone who goes by happyplace3765 on Instagram, please block them, it is one of KTs troll accounts.View attachment 1278582
This person is sending threats to people here on Tattle. I have already contacted authorities. She is following 83 people she got from Griftbusters account.
Yup I have the request still. The days of being trolled by witch accounts are over. I remember way back in the early IG days u just accepted every request to follow u because that was the thing to do. Anyone who still tries this tactic is a sad soul and probably old lol

They can't even afford to eat at Tortilla Joes anymore (no Taco Tuesday specials). 🌮🌮🍺
Yea but I thought their friends who worked there took care of the bill and that gross ceviche was to die for

• Haha
Reactions: 18
wait.......KT was threatening people on IG? like actual threats?

and do we know that it was 100% her?

if so, that's truly pathetic. she needs to quit youtube and get some professional help ASAP. can't imagine getting so worked up over anonymous strangers on the internet saying mean things about you

Reactions: 25
Here is the information for reporting to IG:

Reporting harassment or bullying on Instagram.

If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it. You can also learn what to do if you think someone is pretending to be you or someone else on Instagram.
Once you've reported the abuse, consider blocking the person.
Learn how to report other accounts or posts that don't follow our Community Guidelines.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I must say whoever is doing this is the best, you are bring so much joy and laughter to our CM group chat. I nearly fell off the dock laughing so much.
Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 10.01.40 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Here is the information for reporting to IG:

Reporting harassment or bullying on Instagram.

If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it. You can also learn what to do if you think someone is pretending to be you or someone else on Instagram.
Once you've reported the abuse, consider blocking the person.
Learn how to report other accounts or posts that don't follow our Community Guidelines.

She already deleted the account

Reactions: 14
She did say on the live stream it was ok to share the super bestie membership with others. I think it was Juan who asked and they said yes feel free to do so. I think I may sign up and have a huge watch party and let everyone join in on the bestie chat. It came from her mouth.

Hi KT it is early for you to be up 👋. Instead of becoming more of a waddling liability for your brand, take a day off to do some self reflection. Your reaction is a direct reflection of not only you but your channel/brand. Go do some more laps and put down the ice cream, donuts, and cake. Time to step away for awhile and let Spence try to dig out of the crater you created. Seek a therapist and work on healing your childhood traumas please. They have great online options if your anxiety prevents you from leaving the apartment.
136126C6-1B91-47A7-9074-71A9E7B69AFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.