Best Life & Beyond #26 KT’s Block Party is Spinning While Griftbusters IG is Winning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember way back in the early IG days u just accepted every request to follow u because that was the thing to do. Anyone who still tries this tactic is a sad soul and probably old lol
Eh. I'm sure many would say I fit that description but I've always been in the camp of if I don't know your face or full name then you don't get to see tit. I had my fun with carefree internet in the 90s. I know what happens these days. CRAZY PEOPLE.

She already deleted the account
You sure? I still see the request and profile. Still see the profile when searching from other unrelated accounts too.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If anyone is being followed by someone who goes by happyplace3765 on Instagram, please block them, it is one of KTs troll accounts.View attachment 1278582
This person is sending threats to people here on Tattle. I have already contacted authorities. She is following 83 people she got from Griftbusters account.
This persons requested my account (my account is private) and I denied it. I don’t allow people I don’t know to follow me because I post pictures of my daughter 🤷‍♀️ Weirdo

Reactions: 23
I don’t find anything about any of this funny. She needs help. I’m going to let the authorities take care of it.
I mean - like 99% of the comments here are just like mocking them - whoop-tee-dooooooo

No one is hacking their channel or whatever they have cooked up in their head so what's the end game here?

Just don't read tattle - and their life is 100% the same as it ever was. I don't get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I must say whoever is doing this is the best, you are bring so much joy and laughter to our CM group chat. I nearly fell off the dock laughing so much.View attachment 1278721

Yeah - this one - the fake twitter might be a step over the line. Not gonna look it up - but HOPEFULLY - whomever is doing this - has PARODY in the profile somewhere - not that it makes it feel any less icky - it helps!

Reactions: 16
Sorry, I blocked her, I was going by what others said.
Don't be sorry. Meant no harm. 😥 Just trying to provide up to date info on my end if authorities are involved. I expect it will be deleted soon though if whoever it is (KT or some crazed stan) reads here.

Reactions: 15
I mean - like 99% of the comments here are just like mocking them - whoop-tee-dooooooo

No one is hacking their channel or whatever they have cooked up in their head so what's the end game here?

Just don't read tattle - and their life is 100% the same as it ever was. I don't get it.
I don’t either. It’s sad. It’s too much this time. She seriously needs help, I hope there is someone in her camp that will intervene.

Don't be sorry. Meant no harm. 😥 Just trying to provide up to date info on my end if authorities are involved. I expect it will be deleted soon though if whoever it is (KT or some crazed stan) reads here.
I would still report anything abusive to IG, it wouldn't hurt to provide them with the details of the harassment, and I would also include her main IG account so they can investigate and/or cross reference both accounts back to her.

1652981256518.png

I agree that there are some things that might be over the line…. As a pet owner most of my life, I thought someone posting as Binky’s Ghost on a Live was over the line…. But that’s just me, because it struck a chord with me after losing pets. I just keep it moving…. KT however has proven time and time again that she is incapable of that, she’s unhinged, and completely deranged. I know she made some questionable decisions in caring for that dog, but I don’t doubt that she loved Binky. I’m sure mocking his death got under her skin, and as stated above she’s already in a fragile mental state… doesn’t take much to push her over the edge.

With all that being said, JFC something has got to give. KT needs serious help, as does Spencer. Step away from your socials, like yesterday!

BLAB, this ain’t it. The controversy and drama surrounding you 24/7 is exhausting to watch, I can’t imagine living in it. Definitely not something we’re all envious of.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
makes me suspicious of any new members…sorry if you’re not KT, but even those accounts that write negative things. Could be her way to weasel in and gain trust.

She’s watching every move on here.
Must be exhausting for her!! What a sad life when all she has to do is change her “witch” and “dick” self…her words!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
With all that being said, JFC something has got to give. KT needs serious help, as does Spencer. Step away from your socials, like yesterday!

BLAB, this ain’t it. The controversy and drama surrounding you 24/7 is exhausting to watch, I can’t imagine living in it. Definitely not something we’re all envious of.
I mean - honestly - this is the answer.

They already have things planned - go do them - film them and upload like normal (if you must) and take a break from the social media/comments/tattle for a while. It would be REALLY easy to take 2 weeks off and keep uploading. If you are concerned about the comments - then disable them for a few weeks till you get back(on YouTube AND your socials) - it's not brain surgery.

There is ZERO reason why you can't disengage for a while and still churn out content (since THAT seems to be #1 Priority - over everything else).

I still say it would be AMAZING if they watched the FirstClassHoles video on a live stream and commented on it and laughed along. The farts alone are gold. Show some humility - it would be your most watched video! I know it will NEVER happen but still.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I still say it would be AMAZING if they watched the FirstClassHoles video on a live stream and commented on it and laughed along. The farts alone are gold. Show some humility - it would be your most watched video! I know it will NEVER happen but still.
Yup. Nothing takes power away from someone than laughing along to something that was supposed to have the opposite effect. Shame they have no humor.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I mean - honestly - this is the answer.

They already have things planned - go do them - film them and upload like normal (if you must) and take a break from the social media/comments/tattle for a while. It would be REALLY easy to take 2 weeks off and keep uploading. If you are concerned about the comments - then disable them for a few weeks till you get back(on YouTube AND your socials) - it's not brain surgery.

There is ZERO reason why you can't disengage for a while and still churn out content (since THAT seems to be #1 Priority - over everything else).

A thousand percent… a 2 week (at minimum) hiatus from all their social media *could* do them wonders.

There has definitely been a shift in energy, and this all feels like darker territory we are headed into….
KT’s behavior & antics are hitting new lows by the hour, it’s disturbing how much Tattle lives in her brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If it is her who is threatening people, keep in mind that threats of violence are grounds for Assault charges. You know, just like clearing your throat in front of a live streamer. It becomes Battery if she actually puts those cheating hands on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yup. Nothing takes power away from someone than laughing along to something that was supposed to have the opposite effect. Shame they have no humor.
It's a slam dunk really.

And being less polished/regular DL visitors can be their niche! Own it. Stop pretending to be more than you are - and portraying some BS life you clearly don't lead. Someone gives you a free room in Vegas? Celebrate it! Own it! Hell you can still be a condescending pricks about it (if you insist) - but own it. Humility goes a LOT farther than pretending to be someone you ain't!

Someone gift you an afterhours event? Own it - thank them profusely - be honest with your viewers - this is a gift and without it we wouldn't be here! Hell - if anything - they would get more handouts. People love humility a tit ton more than arrogance.

Once a month - match all the superchats for 30 minutes and donate it to a charity (with receipts)!! Even it's it's only 25 bucks! After all - you're living your best life in Malibu and Newport Beach - CLEARLY you can afford it - right?!

So SO SO SO many ways for these grifters to add a little humility and humor to their channel and it would do wonders for their growth.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you received a credible violent threat, report it immediately to your local PD and/or the FBI if you have reason to believe that it came from across state lines. They can easily issue a warrant to Instagram for all of the identifying information for that account and Instagram just hands over everything

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.