Best Life & Beyond #26 KT’s Block Party is Spinning While Griftbusters IG is Winning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a slam dunk really.

And being less polished/regular DL visitors can be their niche! Own it. Stop pretending to be more than you are - and portraying some BS life you clearly don't lead. Someone gives you a free room in Vegas? Celebrate it! Own it! Hell you can still be a condescending pricks about it (if you insist) - but own it. Humility goes a LOT farther than pretending to be someone you ain't!

Someone gift you an afterhours event? Own it - thank them profusely - be honest with your viewers - this is a gift and without it we wouldn't be here! Hell - if anything - they would get more handouts. People love humility a tit ton more than arrogance.

Once a month - match all the superchats for 30 minutes and donate it to a charity (with receipts)!! Even it's it's only 25 bucks! After all - you're living your best life in Malibu and Newport Beach - CLEARLY you can afford it - right?!

So SO SO SO many ways for these grifters to add a little humility and humor to their channel and it would do wonders for their growth.
Saying Thank You and being grateful brings in more things to be grateful for

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am in complete agreement that they should use this to their advantage. It is like SNL with the parody videos and they would gain a bigger following if they didn’t take themselves so seriously. I have enjoyed all of the laughs Tattle has brought as it has helped as I have recovered from some health issues.

Laughter is the best medicine….side note I am not a doctor.

I thought maybe KT made that Twitter account herself as a way to poke fun without Spencer knowing (After her very muted reaction to it in her stories). If it is not her, I will say it is funny but definitely has crossed the line in some ways. Don’t get me wrong I laugh my butt off reading it but I wouldn’t want it to push her over the edge.

FYI: I would pay to see them roast themselves on Patreon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Saying Thank You and being grateful brings in more things to be grateful for
I’m a big believer in this!
BLAB is so staunch in their toxicity. Their entitlement is off the charts. The “We like what we like” attitude to deflect constructive criticism from their own viewers is appalling. You are in essence working for these people since they are paying for some of that “Best Life”.

Imagine sitting down with your boss for a performance review and your response to their feedback is “sorry about it!” or “I’m just not into that” lmfaoooo they are some kind of stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Damn when did this all go down?? Was it after the lives? I can only imagine the messages were like that vegas rant of hers but more threatening. I didn't get one but I did block and report the account

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine all the time KT spends on here, blocking and deleting, if she spent that time in therapy, exercising to feel better or trying to grow their channel in an organic way. I say therapy because she obviously doesn’t know how to reflect and ask herself if maybe she is in the wrong. Get help KT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
FYI: I would pay to see them roast themselves on Patreon.
Ditto.

Assuming it's really her making the threats online - that's a fridge too far for this group. No one want's to see her get that unhinged.

I would let it go - if it's her - she is clearly having some issues - best not to pile on IMHO. Take our own advice and ignore her - not make it worse.

I mean - yeah - continue to come here and relentlessly rag on their videos and the quality of them - and the stupid tit they say and do - go to town!

But maybe lay off the personal tit. I don't know.

Are you guys sure it was KT and not their loyal bodyguard Tony?
Dude seems unhinged enough to do just that - that guy is more disturbing than our two grifters. He really gives off the might lose control vibe.

Reactions: 19
Good grief, take some advice BLAB. Turn off comments on everything, you can go a few weeks without getting your ass kissed. Skip the stupid lives and super chats (even though the responses on here are hilarious). Cancel that $40 Patreon bullshit and just focus on making some good videos (Preferably ones that don’t focus on 6 year olds rear ends while they are dancing at Disneyland like you did to my granddaughter). If you keep doing what you’re doing, the pushback is only going to intensify and you can’t handle it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This persons requested my account (my account is private) and I denied it. I don’t allow people I don’t know to follow me because I post pictures of my daughter 🤷‍♀️ Weirdo
Same account tried to request l me after I followed GB - make yourselves private people!!

1000% her. She’s threatening people to stay off this board. The wording is all KT
That just makes zero sense (not that it should).

Threatening people - or else what?? What leverage does she think she has over total strangers/bots on the internet?

Baffling.

Reactions: 23
1000% her. She’s threatening people to stay off this board. The wording is all KT
....to stay off this board? I mean.... WHAT? Take your own advice, KT. If you don't come here, we cease to exist for you. If a tree falls in the forest and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nothing wrong with what we're doing. Don't care. duck her. Karma would be her getting arrested for threatening someone online for having fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow KT is so not smart. I can't believe she'd take such blatant action. Bet she isn't even toggling her IP or using a VPN

Reactions: 21
This is who she is. This was a little more overboard than she usually does, but this is who she is. She is addicted to the drama. She can’t handle the fact that so many people are starting to call her out and it just so happens a lot of those people are here

This is all her own doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What are the downsides of (politely/caringly) contacting her mother or step-father via socials to say it seems she may be becoming unhinged and making some questionable decisions?

Her "positive" attitude from last night was just as rehearsed and practiced as every time I've seen her in the parks. She puts on a fake voice, does a "ohhh my gaaaawwwd that is sooo wonderfuuuul!!!" When it's clear she's doing it out of responsibility to keep a good image to those who support/feed her.

I sincerely worry (as OK_Groomer alluded to) that she's seething inside and may crack and do some self harm or make some bad choices. We know she's a phony, and a self admitted "betch", but that seems to be a mask to cover the struggles she is having inside about making some poor life choices, being broke, chubby, tired, anxious, disheveled, when she was thinking she'd be the Disney queen, making bank off of the channel, and living a great life.

Reality is setting in and she's now like a cornered animal, doing what she can to survive and react to her current situation, with no long term plan for escape and rehabilitation.

Unfortunately, all she has is a dolt boyfriend, she doesnt really care about, who doesn't know how to support her, and who is probably looking for a way out, but is afraid to make the move.

The lies they tell everyone else are on par with the lies they tell themselves that "it will get better" once they hit 100k subscribers, or Spences mom or Oma dies. So they are wasting the money buying subs, pigging out on food for content, lashing out at people that really shouldn't affect them (us), all in the hopes that it will be better some day. As the Magic 8 ball says, "Signs point to 'NO'".

• Heart
Can't confirm nor deny it's KT! I know she and Spence are both vindictive people and can't stand to "lose". If they feel people are outsmarting them or are a step ahead of them, they will do anything they can to gain the upper hand. They cannot stand to feel stupid! They're the kind of people who don't handle rejection well.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.