Best Life & Beyond #21 What Shall We Do to Avoid the Woo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed this on their YT page:

"For inquiries and booking please email us at [email protected]" Inquiries and booking of WHAT? Katie going to come to my house and raid my fridge?
They were in the paper or whatever for that Pink's reopening. I'm sure they think they're stars and papers worldwide will want to book them for interviews.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I remember KT talking about the vloggers they love and the ones who are "mean". I remember Spencer responding how would they know which ones are mean which she never replied to (since the truth is she has been a witch to the people they had a fallout with).

So I am thinking, given past and current drama, this is the current scorecard of the ones they love and the ones that are mean. Please point out anybody that is missing or any other corrections:

Disney vloggers that they love: Dylan (Theme Park Obsession), Brickey (Adventures in Design), Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys, Beautiful Tomorrow, Paging Mr Morrow

The "mean" Disney vloggers: Adam the Woo, Ordinary Adventures, Justin Scarred, Mondo (Five Fires), Chris Rogers/The Duoo, Steve & Kai (yes, I know they are vlogging separately now)

I think Spencer is the main reason why some are still willingly to appear with them after the Adam apartment and the Columbia fiascos. But it's a matter to time before KT burn more bridges.
It's funny how her being so toxic makes him look Normal but realistically he's a creepy scumbag that otherwise no one would like. Realistically he needs her to be relevant and he knows this.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They were in the paper or whatever for that Pink's reopening. I'm sure they think they're stars and papers worldwide will want to book them for interviews.
Hilarious considering they don't wear clean clothes, brush/wash/groom their hair and talk with mouth full. It's like they are teenagers!

• Haha
I remember KT talking about the vloggers they love and the ones who are "mean". I remember Spencer responding how would they know which ones are mean which she never replied to (since the truth is she has been a witch to the people they had a fallout with).

So I am thinking, given past and current drama, this is the current scorecard of the ones they love and the ones that are mean. Please point out anybody that is missing or any other corrections:

Disney vloggers that they love: Dylan (Theme Park Obsession), Brickey (Adventures in Design), Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys, Beautiful Tomorrow, Paging Mr Morrow

The "mean" Disney vloggers: Adam the Woo, Ordinary Adventures, Justin Scarred, Mondo (Five Fires), Chris Rogers/The Duoo, Steve & Kai (yes, I know they are vlogging separately now)

I think Spencer is the main reason why some are still willingly to appear with them after the Adam apartment and the Columbia fiascos. But it's a matter to time before KT burn more bridges.

Yeah, another reason why vloggers like OA and Chris Rogers are on KT's tit list. They get invited by Disney to events. She's very jealous!
If only I had a churro for every time she made a big deal and said she was not in it for the money or subscribers. (I'd be in her shoes 😂) but honestly who would invite them when they talked so much tit on collaborations and affiliate links? She can be jealous all she wants but when you said thst for years what else did she think would happen? Also I love how they "won't" take free stuff from corporations but they will take subscriber's money even when they have gotten super chats that say sorry this is all I can afford 🙃

• Haha
Sugar, most carbs and caffeine all need to go if she wants to get rid of anxiety…KT I hope you’re reading this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was thinking that maybe at the top of each new thread it should have a pinned, or reposted comment of all of the things problematic BLAB is known for so newcomers can catch up easily? Maybe link the sources too? Please copy and add to anything missing. I'm out of time but if anyone has some links to better videos feel free to re-edit and repost, We can only insert 4 media posts, so if you can find the link from previous threads where a certain topic has been discussed previously, please share that if possible.
  1. KT started an affair with Spencer when she was married and he stalked her in Disneyland. She leaves her husband for Spencer.
  2. BLAB were spreading Covid misinformation during the lockdown because they couldn't go to Disney.
  3. They claim they're not political.
  4. KT says Vlogging is harder than nursing, by far, BY FAR!

5. Tried to go to Lake Tahoe during an ongoing wildfire and during an evacuation.
  6. They followup with an "Explanation of what really happened" video where they claim they will be donating to the fire victims but sadly they never did.
  7. KT is a mean girl towards her former friend, Ashley
  8. ...and also to Kitra of Ordinary Adventures
  9. Burned their roommate, Adam the Woo, by leaving him to break their freshly renewed one year lease signing, only to have Adam come back and pay the termination fee, as well as move everything out of his apartment during Thanksgiving weekend, forcing him to break his plans with his family and cancel his trip to Dollywood.

10. ...meanwhile they scooted off to Vegas while Adam cleaned out their apartment. Karma intervened.

11. BLAB claims they moved because of "Anaheim Gangs"
  12. Adam's friend, Daphne, tells the true story.

13. "Mark Twain Agression Incident" where some kids ran in front of her to catch up with their parents. She claims the POC family were "aggressive" and that the small child stomped on her foot.
  14. Has man "arrested" and trespassed off Disneyland Property for "harassment and assault" because he said, "Don't give these grifters any money." during a livestream in which KT was loudly selling their new t-shirt line.

15. Followed up with another livestream of "What Really Happened" video where they continued to profit off their irrational behavior.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
These two really can't even help themselves at this point. They need to go get help at a treatment center. Their problems are far too many for any one person to think they can turn it around with minimal effort. They have years of work ahead of them to right this ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was thinking that maybe at the top of each new thread it should have a pinned, or reposted comment of all of the things problematic BLAB is known for so newcomers can catch up easily? Maybe link the sources too? Please copy and add to anything missing. I'm out of time but if anyone has some links to better videos feel free to re-edit and repost, We can only insert 4 media posts, so if you can find the link from previous threads where a certain topic has been discussed previously, please share that if possible.
  1. KT started an affair with Spencer when she was married and he stalked her in Disneyland. She leaves her husband for Spencer.
  2. BLAB were spreading Covid misinformation during the lockdown because they couldn't go to Disney.

5. Tried to go to Lake Tahoe during an ongoing wildfire and during an evacuation.
  6. They followup with an "Explanation of what really happened" video where they claim they will be donating to the fire victims but sadly they never did.
  9. Burned their roommate, Adam the Woo, by leaving him to break their freshly renewed one year lease signing, only to have Adam come back and pay the termination fee, as well as move everything out of his apartment during Thanksgiving weekend, forcing him to break his plans with his family and cancel his trip to Dollywood.

10. ...meanwhile they scooted off to Vegas while Adam cleaned out their apartment. Karma intervened.

13. "Mark Twain Agression Incident" where some kids ran in front of her to catch up with their parents. She claims the POC family were "aggressive" and that the small child stomped on her foot.
  14. Has man "arrested" and trespassed off Disneyland Property for "harassment and assault" because he said, "Don't give these grifters any money." during a livestream in which KT was loudly selling their new t-shirt line.

15. Followed up with another livestream of "What Really Happened" video where they continued to profit off their irrational behavior.
Now this is AMAZING! Great idea and recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was thinking that maybe at the top of each new thread it should have a pinned, or reposted comment of all of the things problematic BLAB is known for so newcomers can catch up easily? Maybe link the sources too?
BRILLIANT. There's been a few mentions of some smaller things KT has done/said that I'm not familiar with. I quit watching them some time ago and know I've missed a lot between then and the Columbia incident.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Since she said they're going to Disneyland for a bit today I'm pretty sure we'll probably get a NEW VIDEO talking about this Halfway to Halloween crap Disney is doing. She'll be trying the special treats no doubt and drink her ZERO CALORIE starlight coke and coffee since she's gotta stay hydrated you know.
You are right!! There are a lot of new special “treats” they will want to showcase!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yeah, another reason why vloggers like OA and Chris Rogers are on KT's tit list. They get invited by Disney to events. She's very jealous!
Spence told me that he always goes along with her. Meaning, if there are people he likes and has no problems with, he will automatically distance himself from them if Katie has a problem with them. I remember this vividly.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh boo hoo!! KT isn’t comfortable in her own body. Disneyland food and treats are not part of a healthy balanced diet. I don’t care if they walk from their Anacapa Apartment in Irvine to Disneyland and back every park visit… it’s not going to help the sugary crap you are “fueling” your body with.

It drives me CRAZY how much these 2 witch, whine, moan and complain about the Reservation system yet they are at Disneyland just about EVERY. DAY. They are taking up Reservations for others by doing these “quick trips” aka loitering.

Imagine being so miserable in your own skin but you still make it to Disneyland! As someone who struggles with crippling anxiety she makes me sick with her manipulation tactics for $$.

3911A400-A033-4925-B503-359022808B52.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35

This is fantastic Teri!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a serious question. Does KT and Spencer even have Health Insurance? If not, they are rolling the dice with their Health. They are both waiting for a Heart Attack to happen. Dropping Dead or ending up in the Hospital. Either way with NO Health Insurance their FUCKED!!!!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.