Best Life & Beyond #21 What Shall We Do to Avoid the Woo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome y'all to thread #21. Kick the tires and light the fires!!

Hard to believe we now have over 20 thousand posts about these grifters...actually, now that I think about it, it isn't that hard to believe🤣

Cheers...
1651170531817.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
KT eats churros, quesadillas cooked in oil and wrapped in extra cheese and then pie...wakes up shockingly with a headache and can't exercise. Only cure for this disease? Heading to Disneyland again to eat more treats on film!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yay! Love this title! We'll hit 100k posts before they hit 100k subs. That's right, I said it KT, don't give me that look. 🤣
Screenshot_20220421-074654_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Migraine rules from a neurologist:
1. No caffeine
2 no dark sodas/ avoid all if possible
3. No fake sugar
4. Drink water
5. No CHOCOLATE
6. Well balanced diet
7. Avoid gaining weight as it increases migraines duration

All of this also happens to help with anxiety disorders. I go to Disneyland a lot and I don't eat sweets to be able to have a good time. Also it is so annoying when people claim anxiety or any mental health disorders without actually seeing a therapist and being tested. Like no sweetie, it's not anxiety it's the consequences of your own actions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
In their Taco Tuesday video I couldn’t stop laughing at KT gulping down her food. It seemed to me she didn’t even finish chewing and swallowing her bite before shoveling more food into her mouth of a steam locomotive that is carrying her and Dencer to sweet sweet diabetes island.

Anyone else excited about Din Tai Fung going into downtown Disney? I love XLB.
that location will take some time I’m sure, but take some pressure off South Coast. Which one of them will have a medical event before it opens?

Reactions: 23
1. No caffeine
3. No fake sugar
4. Drink water
5. No CHOCOLATE
6. Well balanced diet

All of this also happens to help with anxiety disorders. I go to Disneyland a lot and I don't eat sweets to be able to have a good time. Also it is so annoying when people claim anxiety or any mental health disorders without actually seeing a therapist and being tested. Like no sweetie, it's not anxiety it's the consequences of your own actions.
The anxiety is high blood sugar, which will cause you to shake, sweat, high heart rate, and fall asleep, or into a coma. Duh KT.

Reactions: 26
KT eats churros, quesadillas cooked in oil and wrapped in extra cheese and then pie...wakes up shockingly with a headache and can't exercise. Only cure for this disease? Heading to Disneyland again to eat more treats on film!
This pretty much the recap of any BLAB thread.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
1. No caffeine
3. No fake sugar
4. Drink water
5. No CHOCOLATE
6. Well balanced diet

I had no idea DTF was coming to DTD but I fully support it!!! DTF is soooo good!

Reactions: 15
I know they're contemplating on going live to talk about all the changes coming to Disneyland! Any excuse to beg for money!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Since she said they're going to Disneyland for a bit today I'm pretty sure we'll probably get a NEW VIDEO talking about this Halfway to Halloween crap Disney is doing. She'll be trying the special treats no doubt and drink her ZERO CALORIE starlight coke and coffee since she's gotta stay hydrated you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Woo is the one vlogger I have never seen in the parks and I really want to meet him and ask him what the truth is about BLAB. I love Natalie/daphne too.

Reactions: 23
I just noticed this on their YT page:

"For inquiries and booking please email us at [email protected]" Inquiries and booking of WHAT? Katie going to come to my house and raid my fridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
In their Taco Tuesday video I couldn’t stop laughing at KT gulping down her food. It seemed to me she didn’t even finish chewing and swallowing her bite before shoveling more food into her mouth of a steam locomotive that is carrying her and Dencer to sweet sweet diabetes island.

Anyone else excited about Din Tai Fung going into downtown Disney? I love XLB.
that location will take some time I’m sure, but take some pressure off South Coast. Which one of them will have a medical event before it opens?
I also noticed the way she was eating on camera. It seemed she hadn’t even finished swallowing before taking in another bite…slow down!!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I just noticed this on their YT page:

"For inquiries and booking please email us at [email protected]" Inquiries and booking of WHAT? Katie going to come to my house and raid my fridge?
They are copying what other vloggers have on their descriptions as other actually have been invited by disney and other event organizers to cool tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember KT talking about the vloggers they love and the ones who are "mean". I remember Spencer responding how would they know which ones are mean which she never replied to (since the truth is she has been a witch to the people they had a fallout with).

So I am thinking, given past and current drama, this is the current scorecard of the ones they love and the ones that are mean. Please point out anybody that is missing or any other corrections:

Disney vloggers that they love: Dylan (Theme Park Obsession), Brickey (Adventures in Design), Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys, Beautiful Tomorrow, Paging Mr Morrow

The "mean" Disney vloggers: Adam the Woo, Ordinary Adventures, Justin Scarred, Mondo (Five Fires), Chris Rogers/The Duoo, Steve & Kai (yes, I know they are vlogging separately now)

I think Spencer is the main reason why some are still willingly to appear with them after the Adam apartment and the Columbia fiascos. But it's a matter to time before KT burn more bridges.

They are copying what other vloggers have on their descriptions as other actually have been invited by disney and other event organizers to cool tit.
Yeah, another reason why vloggers like OA and Chris Rogers are on KT's tit list. They get invited by Disney to events. She's very jealous!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.