Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Welcome y'all to thread #21. Kick the tires and light the fires!!

Hard to believe we now have over 20 thousand posts about these grifters...actually, now that I think about it, it isn't that hard to believe🤣

Cheers...
1651170531817.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

teripeterson

Chatty Member
I was thinking that maybe at the top of each new thread it should have a pinned, or reposted comment of all of the things problematic BLAB is known for so newcomers can catch up easily? Maybe link the sources too? Please copy and add to anything missing. I'm out of time but if anyone has some links to better videos feel free to re-edit and repost, We can only insert 4 media posts, so if you can find the link from previous threads where a certain topic has been discussed previously, please share that if possible.
  1. KT started an affair with Spencer when she was married and he stalked her in Disneyland. She leaves her husband for Spencer.
  2. BLAB were spreading Covid misinformation during the lockdown because they couldn't go to Disney.
  3. They claim they're not political.
  4. KT says Vlogging is harder than nursing, by far, BY FAR!

5. Tried to go to Lake Tahoe during an ongoing wildfire and during an evacuation.
  6. They followup with an "Explanation of what really happened" video where they claim they will be donating to the fire victims but sadly they never did.
  7. KT is a mean girl towards her former friend, Ashley
  8. ...and also to Kitra of Ordinary Adventures
  9. Burned their roommate, Adam the Woo, by leaving him to break their freshly renewed one year lease signing, only to have Adam come back and pay the termination fee, as well as move everything out of his apartment during Thanksgiving weekend, forcing him to break his plans with his family and cancel his trip to Dollywood.

10. ...meanwhile they scooted off to Vegas while Adam cleaned out their apartment. Karma intervened.

11. BLAB claims they moved because of "Anaheim Gangs"
  12. Adam's friend, Daphne, tells the true story.

13. "Mark Twain Agression Incident" where some kids ran in front of her to catch up with their parents. She claims the POC family were "aggressive" and that the small child stomped on her foot.
  14. Has man "arrested" and trespassed off Disneyland Property for "harassment and assault" because he said, "Don't give these grifters any money." during a livestream in which KT was loudly selling their new t-shirt line.

15. Followed up with another livestream of "What Really Happened" video where they continued to profit off their irrational behavior.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Cruising Into Obscurity

Since I brought everybody down last night, I'll try the humble brag part this morning.

Seven months ago I weighed 243 pounds, my heaviest ever. As of this morning, I weigh 183. I'm nine pounds from being in the healthy weight range for my height. And I'll get there!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
Yay! Love this title! We'll hit 100k posts before they hit 100k subs. That's right, I said it KT, don't give me that look. 🤣
Screenshot_20220421-074654_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Mosey4321

Chatty Member
This is how dumb they are! They are literally deleting and banning people who are most likely the few fans they have left. Good, I hope this backfires. You can’t just block everyone…actually, go ahead and keep doing it BLAB. They are killing their own channel with their bare sausage fingers lol
This was the final straw for me. Prolly said this before, but I was shamefully a "stan" of BLOB. Even donated on a livestream once during the very start of the lockdowns. Did to cheezypop and 1 other non Disney vlogger too though. To each their own, but I figured I was fortunate enough to have steady income, and these YouTubers were doing what they could to keep their channels/life going all while keeping me entertained.

I unfortunately met BLOB at Disney World. Spencer was very nice, made small talk, and seemed sincerely appreciative. KT fake cried, but then instantly rolled her eyes at me and then literally walked off mid sentence. I interacted with them both for less than 2 mins total, but i could 100000% tell she was the phoney mean girl type.

I stopped watching them as much after that, but still gave an occasional thumbs up and tried to leave nice comments on the videos I did watch. However, one of the dynamic duo left a snarky remark back on 1 of my positive comments and then removed it. I was very confused as to why, so I finally unsubscribed. I rarely even give a hate view anymore.

I decided to google them shortly after and found tattle. Everything made sense after that. I really dont like to be hateful or fall into the drama or bs of other people's lives, but the horrible behavior of these two really needs to be rectified and brought to light. I hate to see anyone fail or struggle the way they are....However, Gucci Rad and Big Fella are both vile liars, manipulators and frauds. The fact that they are still making money off Disney and other's is sickening, and she will 10000% be the end of their channel.

Long story short.....Just don't give these grifters any money

******slowly steps off my soapbox and sits back down 🤗 ********

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m having an internal dilemma… I want their channel to go up in flames, burn to the ground and for them to leave YouTube and get the karma they so well deserve. But I also kinda want them to continue …. to still upload pieces of shit videos and stir up drama so I can hate-watch and talk shit about them with you guys, my friends 🥲

lmaooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Old chap had to get his booze in for the night 🙃
Also I totally think of OA and cutwater spirits that has been their go to for years and this is extra funny. Also I think they throw the word 'treat' in everything now to annoy tattle haha
I like how they refer to their apartment balcony as a backyard…that’s fun:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

AnaheimGangLeader

VIP Member
So she hasn’t had a migraine in 5 days but Thursday she said it was the first day she woke up without feeling like crap…just 2 days ago. She can’t keep her lies straight
View attachment 1233126
Hey KT, cut the bullshit. You posted a violent IG story about a woman who broke her ankle, unable to walk for weeks, after having omicron, and losing her mom to cancer, because you had a headache???

No, you are a human garbage can, and a white trash, asshole, skank and adulterer.

This is just *1* week of your eating non stop, that we know of.

PS: fck you.

PhotoGrid_1651343328617.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

La Guera

I just noticed this on their YT page:

"For inquiries and booking please email us at [email protected]" Inquiries and booking of WHAT? Katie going to come to my house and raid my fridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

teripeterson

Chatty Member
Got to put in pics of their dead dog... for sympathy of course.
View attachment 1236224
New idea.

Since Spencer is the CEO of The One-Uppers Club, Let's start posting Humble Brags to outshine BLABs. I'll start.

35326008072_f064ba2993_o.jpeg

This is Priscilla. She was only 6 years old when she passed from complications from hydrocephalus. She died about two weeks before Binky. I have never pimped her out for In N Out donations, nor exploited her for sympathy. I'm guilty of sharing cute photos of her because they make me smile, because, why would I keep this all to myself?

• Heart
Reactions: 43