Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is definitely still married to her “ex” husband? I read in one of the threads for tax purposes? What about him, what if he finds someone and wants to move on? I think that’s so shady. She should just cut her losses and do the right thing. I do remember in an old video she was with Spencer but described her relationship with her ex and Spencer amicable and supporting each other?!? Supporting what!? It’s not like they have kids to co parent. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think once a year they do a “ask us anything” video. Not sure they are going to keep that one up 😂
They'll do one of those vids again if they dont make it to the parks often. They'll lie as usual and make their gullible subscribers believe that they just stumbled upon each other at the parks and fell in love! Haha..Yes she's still married to her "ex". He's a gym buff and not into Disneyland! Katie had to work when she was with him and we all know she's allergic to working! Her idea of working is running around the parks acting obnoxious and eating junk food till she explodes! Oh and deleting YouTube comments! 🤣

BLABs are total bullies and if anybody goes against them they will go out of their way to ruin their lives. They are heartless and ruthless
Omg I was gonna touch on that. They are known to disparage others and even dig up anything they can about anyone who tries to expose them in order to take the focus off of them! We all have a story..the difference is, not all of us are in the public eye openly and shamelessly scamming people and lying to them for sympathy, pitty money, likes and views and whatnot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wished they have stayed in Florida. I hope I don't encounter them when I go to Disneyland next month.

I like Adam too, though he has his idiosyncrasies, to say the least. I just prefer his older content.

I do like Ordinary Adventures, Five Fires/Mondo and Magic Journeys as well. I also think Dylan and Brickey are fine when they are not around BLAB. My other favorites are ResortTV1, Paging Mr. Morrow, TimTracker, FreshBaked. I wouldn't mind if I encounter any one of these at a Disney park.

I hear that Katie has a beef with Mondo? Anyone knows what that is about?

While I'm at it, what exactly happened between Katie and Ashlie (from Disney Duoo/DizzyBears)? They used to be collaborators, and now Katie does not even mentioned her name. One wonders if this will be Spencer's fate.
At first Katie acted like she was still friends with the Duoo. She'd say things like they were just texting etc. Then she played it off like they were just all so busy. But then one day on a IG Live she went off! Said the Duoo were greedy and it was all about likes and revenue for them. Unlike her and Spence who were all about having fun and being friends with us (the viewers). She said they were all still cordial since they'd see each other in the parks, but it was very apparent she hated them. Not sure what exactly happened, but Katie really dislikes Ashlie now

Reactions: 7
At first Katie acted like she was still friends with the Duoo. She'd say things like they were just texting etc. Then she played it off like they were just all so busy. But then one day on a IG Live she went off! Said the Duoo were greedy and it was all about likes and revenue for them. Unlike her and Spence who were all about having fun and being friends with us (the viewers). She said they were all still cordial since they'd see each other in the parks, but it was very apparent she hated them. Not sure what exactly happened, but Katie really dislikes Ashlie now

If Dylan and Brickey were smart, they would disassociate themselves from these people and their drama. Katie has shown she would do whatever it takes to get viewers, even bad mouthing former collaborators. And, apparently, Spencer is the same (though not as public)

I think Adam is too popular to be affected one way or another. If anything, I think BLAB is will be riding on his coattails for as long as they can.

They'll do one of those vids again if they dont make it to the parks often. They'll lie as usual and make their gullible subscribers believe that they just stumbled upon each other at the parks and fell in love! Haha..Yes she's still married to her "ex". He's a gym buff and not into Disneyland! Katie had to work when she was with him and we all know she's allergic to working! Her idea of working is running around the parks acting obnoxious and eating junk food till she explodes! Oh and deleting YouTube comments! 🤣

Omg I was gonna touch on that. They are known to disparage others and even dig up anything they can about anyone who tries to expose them in order to take the focus off of them! We all have a story..the difference is, not all of us are in the public eye openly and shamelessly scamming people and lying to them for sympathy, pitty money, likes and views and whatnot!
I don't know the situation (obviously), but why doesn't Katie's husband file for divorce? Under California's community property laws, if they are still legally married, Katie is entitled to 50% of all his assets. I can't imagine any tax benefit worth giving up so much. And I can't imagine Katie has any defense in a divorce court hearing, with her publicly parading with her boyfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Totally remember that and I already knew they were no longer friends but everytime I tried exposing her lies she'd delete my comments! Funny thing is it was the total opposite! KT & Spence are the ones who are greedy! They do absolutely nothing JUST for fun! There fake act needs to come to an end pronto!

Reactions: 5
I think Brickey is hoping to gain subs thru blab. On his podcast video with blab, people absolutely roasted katie and spence and he never defended. Like all he cared about was getting the views. He acts like they are tight and good friends but he didnt say a word in their defense.... and didnt delete any of it. Thought that was a little strange

Totally remember that and I already knew they were no longer friends but everytime I tried exposing her lies she'd delete my comments! Funny thing is it was the total opposite! KT & Spence are the ones who are greedy! They do absolutely nothing JUST for fun! There fake act needs to come to an end pronto!
At some point you would think common sense will take over. They cant keep up this lifestyle with a less than average channel. Spencer is already having to work on the side to afford living "their best life". I see them reaching their breaking point relatively soon

Reactions: 6
Does Spencer’s parents have money? If so, is he waiting for an inheritance?

In that case, may they both live to be older than Queen Elizabeth!

• Haha
Spencer is very petty. But their loyal followers praise their pettiness, condescending ways, rudeness, fakeness, etc. Yes, BLAB and fresh baked have distanced from each other a bit. That's noticeable. Spencer has said that Fresh Baked was their rival and the reason he and KT temporarily broke up a while back, was because she put her best acting skills to work and kissed Fresh Baked's ass with the usual intention of stealing subscribers! She did it so casually and without "consulting" with Spence! In a matter of minutes, she was fresh Baked's best friend. David knows who they are. He got sucked in but hoping he opens his eyes wide and runs the other direction!
I liked Spence for the most part in the beginning. He seemed like an interesting guy, friendly, and his job was pretty cool. He also seemed so much more knowledgeable and more mature than Katie. Then I started noticing things that didn't fit my image of him. Lol
Anyway, when Katie was hanging out with the women of Fresh Baked he got some questions in WHW asking if she was now part of them. When he answered no he was somewhat snippy, and kind of acted like they were stupid questions. A few days later he did a live stream in the park where he ripped Katie and said she would never be part of the channel again and he'd never talk to her again.
Soon after that, she was back and her friendship with Sara from Fresh Baked was over

Spencer has an IMBD page listing his Hollywood work. He seems to have a pretty good resume until 2017. I wonder what happened. I know he picks up piece work here and there if Katie lets him but I wonder if he burned a bridge or two.

Also, I got a great belly laugh when they showed their bloated luggage as they were leaving Florida. They zoomed in on a cheap black piece of luggage with “CONAN” boldly printed on the front. he frequently flaunts shirts, jackets, hats, luggage, whatever he can scrape up that has a name drop on it. So obvious and comical.

He’s making a cartoon of himself. He hasn’t a confident masculine cell left in his body. He’s BLOB #2 What a joke.
😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I liked Spence for the most part in the beginning. He seemed like an interesting guy, friendly, and his job was pretty cool. He also seemed so much more knowledgeable and more mature than Katie. Then I started noticing things that didn't fit my image of him. Lol
Anyway, when Katie was hanging out with the women of Fresh Baked he got some questions in WHW asking if she was now part of them. When he answered no he was somewhat snippy, and kind of acted like they were stupid questions. A few days later he did a live stream in the park where he ripped Katie and said she would never be part of the channel again and he'd never talk to her again.
Soon after that, she was back and her friendship with Sara from Fresh Baked was over
That's when he was talking to me! He was already mad about KT getting cozy with FB, (their rivals). That's when he went on an IG rant and he and KT broke up temporarily. She then befriended Sara from FB to piss Spence off even further and even though he was obsessed with KT, he swore he was done. He said her hypocrisy had no bounds, since she constantly trashed FB! They both did! KT completely used Sara and she knows many more details! KT is lucky Sara didn't beat her ass! Lol I'll post a screenshot below!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is the live stream where he went on the rant still available? Does anyone have a date?

Reactions: 1
Is the live stream where he went on the rant still available? Does anyone have a date?
I'm assuming he would have taken it down, but haven't checked. I'll take a look because I know it was at the start of the channel. There is a period when he's doing videos by himself which were mainly lives and him weirdly reviewing food

Reactions: 3
I'm assuming he would have taken it down, but haven't checked. I'll take a look because I know it was at the start of the channel. There is a period when he's doing videos by himself which were mainly lives and him weirdly reviewing food
Thanks. I'll look too.

Spencer has an IMBD page listing his Hollywood work. He seems to have a pretty good resume until 2017. I wonder what happened. I know he picks up piece work here and there if Katie lets him but I wonder if he burned a bridge or two.

Also, I got a great belly laugh when they showed their bloated luggage as they were leaving Florida. They zoomed in on a cheap black piece of luggage with “CONAN” boldly printed on the front. he frequently flaunts shirts, jackets, hats, luggage, whatever he can scrape up that has a name drop on it. So obvious and comical.

He’s making a cartoon of himself. He hasn’t a confident masculine cell left in his body. He’s BLOB #2 What a joke.
😝
I know he has said that page isn't entirely accurate. It lists things he wasn't involved in and has left off a lot of what he's done. It also has the wrong birthday.
Once he took Katie and Brian to a taping of Conan. Afterwards he took them to meet Conan. It was embarrassing as he awkwardly hugged him. Conan had a WTF look on his face. He didn't like the hug lol

• Haha
Mondo is Five Fires on YT
Thanks! I subbed.

I know he has said that page isn't entirely accurate. It lists things he wasn't involved in and has left off a lot of what he's done. It also has the wrong birthday.
Once he took Katie and Brian to a taping of Conan. Afterwards he took them to meet Conan. It was embarrassing as he awkwardly hugged him. Conan had a WTF look on his face. He didn't like the hug lol
LOL! I love that. I would kill to see that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That was around spring of 2018 I believe! He would weirdly review random food items and ask me if he did ok. Haha..

That's when he was talking to me! He was already mad about KT getting cozy with FB, (their rivals). That's when he went on an IG rant and he and KT broke up temporarily. She then befriended Sara from FB to piss Spence off even further and even though he was obsessed with KT, he swore he was done. He said her hypocrisy had no bounds, since she constantly trashed FB! They both did! KT completely used Sara and she knows many more details! KT is lucky Sara didn't beat her ass! Lol I'll post a screenshot below!
Oh man I wish David could see this. Love to hear katie backpeddle her way out of that

Reactions: 4
I want to workshop a future LIFE Cast "Super Chat" idea:

"Spencer, so glad your are LIFEcasting tonight!

As a Disney Historian, were you aware that up until 1985 Disneyland prohibited "same-sex dancing" in the park?

It is an example of a law/policy that seems "silly" in retrospect as our society has changed. Keeping with the same principle, which one of the Ten Commandments do you think has outlived its usefulness the most (besides the Sixth Commandment that you and Katie constantly spit in the face of)?

• Haha
Does Spencer’s parents have money? If so, is he waiting for an inheritance?

In that case, may they both live to be older than Queen Elizabeth!
He said once his family had a Cue Card business but I think that is just his mom. That's all I remember

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.