Best Life & Beyond #20 Paid our way to 90k, Fake VIP at the electric parade & Flipping Disneyana on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question but does anyone know where I can get this fruit cup at the parks? It looks like SWGE. Thank you in advance!
Ronto Roasters. I can only find it listed at Hollywood Studios and not Disneyland.

Reactions: 13
Four months later, and BLAB basically looks exactly the same as they did when they talked about the new year. Did not prioritize their health, but instead seemed to go out of their way to showcase how unhealthy they are. At this point it will take some kind of wake up call, to scare them into action
They look worse! Especially after the Vegas trip, KT can no longer hide her double chin with makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ronto Roasters. I can only find it listed at Hollywood Studios and not Disneyland.
thanks to everyone who replied. They need to bring this to Disneyland! We had a similar one at paradise garden grill but it’s gone.

Reactions: 17
Wait, what did she say about Kitra!😡
Where to start...there have been so many jabs. The worst was after Kitra broke her ankle, KT posted on IG a video of someone beating the tit out of a patient in a hospital bed with an identical cast on their leg/ankle. It was posted here a few threads back. KT has accused Kitra of copying her vlog segments. KT has posted negative comments on OAs YT vlogs, under one of her fake accounts. She's mocked Peter for being a fake connoisseur of cocktails, not by name of course, and his bucket hats. OA hasn't been vlogging as long as BLOB and they're already approaching 300k subs. Plus they have formal sponsors like Audible. That drives KTs hatred of OA, plus the fact that OA/Kitra no longer meets up with them because of KTs anti mask, anti covid safety rants on IG during lockdown. Kitra posted on her stories to that effect, no names.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Of course they chose the chips instead of the mandarin orange.

I don't know where that exact fruit cup is in Hollywood Studios, but there are several fruit cups at Sunshine Seasons Food Fair in Epcot. I like the one with cheese cubes for a little protein. One of those ends up being three or four servings for me, so it's definitely big enough to share!
An orange is just extra calories

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Of course they chose the chips instead of the mandarin orange.
😂 Actually they did not even buy it! That was the display on the counter 😆 Spencer only had enough money for a Churro. Fortunately Momma spence advanced him May's allowance in time for dinner in Costa Mesa.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where to start...there have been so many jabs. The worst was after Kitra broke her ankle, KT posted on IG a video of someone beating the tit out of a patient in a hospital bed with an identical cast on their leg/ankle. It was posted here a few threads back. KT has accused Kitra of copying her vlog segments. KT has posted negative comments on OAs YT vlogs, under one of her fake accounts. She's mocked Peter for being a fake connoisseur of cocktails, not by name of course, and his bucket hats. OA hasn't been vlogging as long as BLOB and they're already approaching 300k subs. Plus they have formal sponsors like Audible. That drives KTs hatred of OA, plus the fact that OA/Kitra no longer meets up with them because of KTs anti mask, anti covid safety rants on IG during lockdown. Kitra posted on her stories to that effect, no names.
She's so jealous of Kitra and OA in general. OA is a much superior channel, though the basis is similar---both are couples who blog about Disneyland and other fun things, but Kitra and Peter are so much more likable, they're good together as a couple, their videos are more engaging, they engage more with their viewers, they edit better, and of course they get more attention/subscribers (actual subscribers)/views/retention.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
😂 Actually they did not even buy it! That was the display on the counter 😆 Spencer only had enough money for a Churro. Fortunately Momma spence advanced him May's allowance in time for dinner in Costa Mesa.
If you only have enough money for a churro, you probably shouldn't be spending it on a churro.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's so jealous of Kitra and OA in general. OA is a much superior channel, though the basis is similar---both are couples who blog about Disneyland and other fun things, but Kitra and Peter are so much more likable, they're good together as a couple, their videos are more engaging, they engage more with their viewers, they edit better, and of course they get more attention/subscribers (actual subscribers)/views/retention.
I totally agree with this. Kitra and Peter have nice property in LA, they really do live a best life of vacations, and their relationship seems healthy (Peter shoving a camera in Kitras face during the ankle incident being an outlier to me).

When they do a live it just feels...professional. Their running gags (butt check, conneseur etc) are funnier than "it shall be decreed"...all over just a better channel.

And KT can't stand it. In her eyes she is stil hot tit. She can't understand why someone like Kitra has a superior lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ahhh our questions have been answered and the excuses are in. Boot camp is coming when she’s back to feeling 100% 😂😂
"Powerless in my own body" LMAO 🤣

Hey dumb dumb, it's SUGAR!!

"Riding the struggle bus",
Sweetheart, what you need to do is climb on the "get healthy" bus. I can't believe she is really that stupid and can't figure out that shoveling all that crap into her head is making her feel like s#!+. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ahhh our questions have been answered and the excuses are in. Boot camp is coming when she’s back to feeling 100% 😂😂
B03AD98E-9DEA-4F85-A71E-BE4EAF94A199.jpeg

Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I noticed this too. She was talking with food in her mouth and food all over her lips. No attempt to brush it off. Spencer must really dislike her if he doesn't even tell her these things AND does not edit them out.
Lol you think Spencer pays that much attention to what he's even editing? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And there it is folks! An explanation as to why she’s not working out. A solid 8 hours of sleep huh? What would this woman do if she actually had kids to care for? For someone who is always promoting they live their “best life” and everyone should be jealous of her, she has a lot of anxiety and zero motivation to do anything. I would never put down someone’s struggles, I know what anxiety is like, but do something about it, get on meds or see a therapist! Maybe if you ate better and were more active and didn’t sloth around, you would feel better! And I feel like if someone trie to give her advice she wouldn’t take it since she knows so much more than everyone else.
7735A984-4C27-42B3-BD4D-22215A91440B.jpeg
185DD7E6-D936-40D5-97AE-37ABFC3ED750.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
No doubt it’s the toxic tit that she’s putting in her body that is creating the migraines and “sick” feeling. KT…This is your body sending you red flags!! Put the churro down, you don’t need to eat a full plate of street tacos and quesadillas!! Your Liver is working overtime trying to detox everything, this is why your stomachs girth is expanding…fatty liver is no joke!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.