Best Life & Beyond #21 What Shall We Do to Avoid the Woo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a serious question. Does KT and Spencer even have Health Insurance? If not, they are rolling the dice with their Health. They are both waiting for a Heart Attack to happen. Dropping Dead or ending up in the Hospital. Either way with NO Health Insurance their FUCKED!!!!
My theory is they do since he is part of the acting tv thing. Probably why we see him go and work a few hours every month to maintain his benefits

Reactions: 18
My theory is they do since he is part of the acting tv thing. Probably why we see him go and work a few hours every month to maintain his benefits
Yeah but he can't cover her unless they're domestic partners or married. When my fiance and I started dating he was self employed without insurance so we had to get a domestic partnership for me to add him to my insurance.

Reactions: 19
Not sure if Spencer does thru his TV work but since they aren’t married he would be the only one getting the health coverage.

I think Katie’s Husband, Matt has health insurance and she’s trying to stay on his coverage.

I have no clue just guessing here..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah but he can't cover her unless they're domestic partners or married. When my fiance and I started dating he was self employed without insurance so we had to get a domestic partnership for me to add him to my insurance.
She's technically still married and I'm sure he has benefits. Although she could be on Medi-Cal if legally separated with no invome

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was thinking that maybe at the top of each new thread it should have a pinned, or reposted comment of all of the things problematic BLAB is known for so newcomers can catch up easily? Maybe link the sources too? Please copy and add to anything missing. I'm out of time but if anyone has some links to better videos feel free to re-edit and repost, We can only insert 4 media posts, so if you can find the link from previous threads where a certain topic has been discussed previously, please share that if possible.
  1. KT started an affair with Spencer when she was married and he stalked her in Disneyland. She leaves her husband for Spencer.
  2. BLAB were spreading Covid misinformation during the lockdown because they couldn't go to Disney.
  3. They claim they're not political.
This is a great list! You can add this video under point #3.

Entitled YES, Political NO?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
From what I know he's considered a freelancer and freelancers don't usually have health benefits. I think KT's husband has insurance and she's still reaping the benefits.

• Heart
This is a great list! You can add this video under point #3.

Entitled YES, Political NO?
I missed all of this. I knew of her Newsom bitching because I saw her Facebook one day and that's what did me in. Holy .... How entitled!

You know... I despise people who say "Oh, I'm not political!" Like STFU. Be an adult and get INVOLVED. There are few things I hate more than people who witch like them and don't back it up. Use grown-up words and say "I'm political, I just choose to keep my opinions to myself" and then do THAT if you're oh so worried about blowback.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I missed all of this. I knew of her Newsom bitching because I saw her Facebook one day and that's what did me in. Holy .... How entitled!

You know... I despise people who say "Oh, I'm not political!" Like STFU. Be an adult and get INVOLVED. There are few things I hate more than people who witch like them and don't back it up. Use grown-up words and say "I'm political, I just choose to keep my opinions to myself" and then do THAT if you're oh so worried about blowback.
When BLAB say they aren't political it's code for "my political beliefs will offend the people I'm trying to take money from"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
When BLAB say they aren't political it's code for "my political beliefs will offend the people I'm trying to take money from"
She's not afraid to buy all the rainbow merch and say "I love my gays" but suddenly it's political to stand up for something that is affecting the LGBTQ+ community. She's a hypocrite and uses people for what is convenient

• Heart
Reactions: 27
QUESTION:
*I am enjoying reading these posts. As a casual viewer I had no clue of most of the things mentioned here!*
But I feel like if spencer would break free and rebrand BLAB with a new name and a new style, completely SOLO, it would be tolerable. No?
Am I wrong for thinking this? Maybe I don’t know enough about him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
QUESTION:
*I am enjoying reading these posts. As a casual viewer I had no clue of most of the things mentioned here!*
But I feel like if spencer would break free and rebrand BLAB with a new name and a new style, completely SOLO, it would be tolerable. No?
Sorry but duck No! Lol he is an utter bore and know it all. He would have views because people would fall asleep to his videos before they could exit out

• Haha
Reactions: 33
QUESTION:
He creepily stalked a much younger married woman while he had a girlfriend, so there is that....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
QUESTION:
I know him well enough to not care about anything he does, even solo! He can't be trusted and he's an opportunist!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry but duck No! Lol he is an utter bore and know it all. He would have views because people would fall asleep to his videos before they could exit out
aha OK OK IM SORRY 😢 IM NEW HERE IM NEW HERE forgive me. I’ll learn! Hahahaha
He creepily stalked a much younger married woman while he had a girlfriend, so there is that....

see that’s why I’m loving this place. Learning new stuff everyday!
Im learning everyone, getting caught up. Don’t judge me!!! <3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else excited about Din Tai Fung going into downtown Disney? I love XLB.
that location will take some time I’m sure, but take some pressure off South Coast.
Ooooh yeah, love Din Tai Fung. I go to the one at the Americana. Will reservations will be hard to snag at Downtown Disney?

Reactions: 10
QUESTION:
He knows deep down he’s an utter bore that’s why he hitched his gravy train to KT! Even tho I can’t stand KT for many reasons I will say she is the more entertaining one of the 2. I’d rather watch a solo KT video any day over Spence! Ughhh why am I being nice 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
aha OK OK IM SORRY 😢 IM NEW HERE IM NEW HERE forgive me. I’ll learn! Hahahaha

see that’s why I’m loving this place. Learning new stuff everyday!
Im learning everyone, getting caught up. Don’t judge me!!! <3
He tried being on his own when they briefly broke up. He used that time to bad mouth her all over town but realistically his channel didn't grow. He pursued a married woman, cheated on his girlfriend. Will steal ideas from others and claim them as his own. The list is endless

He knows deep down he’s an utter bore that’s why he hitched his gravy train to KT! Even tho I can’t stand KT for many reasons I will say she is the more entertaining one of the 2. I’d rather watch a solo KT video any day over Spence! Ughhh why am I being nice 🤣🤣🤣
Lol same here, at least she won't put me to sleep

Ooooh yeah, love Din Tai Fung. I go to the one at the Americana. Will reservations will be hard to snag at Downtown Disney?
More than likely it will be hard or one of the has to be booked when they go live places. San diego and Costa mesa book out a month at a time so I doubt this would be easier

• Heart
....... I couldn’t stop laughing at KT gulping down her food. It seemed to me she didn’t even finish chewing and swallowing her bite before shoveling more food into her mouth of a steam locomotive that is carrying her and Dencer to sweet sweet diabetes island.
OH tit. I GOT IT!!

THEY NEED TO REBRAND AS A MUKBANG CHANNEL i try not to judge people for their weird fetishes (except foot guys) but there seems to be a sexual element to mukbang. as a M-F couple they could be like the full swap mukbang swingers with a little something for everybody.
I'm 80% serious that theme park mukbang seems like a genre people could really get behind.
i might actually enjoy them more if they just went to knotts and tried to kill themselves filling up on fried chicken and maybe we all get lucky and she chokes on a chicken bone.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.