Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the soup prep. I couldn’t help but notice that her fingers looked like the squishy sausage she was adding to the pot. Oh, and dump in the salt and oil Katie, just what the doctor ordered for the two of you. Just because it is called soup doesn’t mean it is healthy.

Dearest Katie, those cheap press-on Dollar Tree nails on your sausage claw hands look comical and using your claws to man-handle the ingredients might be unwise. Who wants a side of cheap stick-on rhinestones with their salt lick?
Just no. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I watched the soup prep. I couldn’t help but notice that her fingers looked like the squishy sausage she was adding to the pot. Oh, and dump in the salt and oil Katie, just what the doctor ordered for the two of you. Just because it is called soup doesn’t mean it is healthy.

Dearest Katie, those cheap press-on Dollar Tree nails on your sausage claw hands look comical and using your claws to man-handle the ingredients might be unwise. Who wants a side of cheap stick-on rhinestones with their salt lick?
Just no. 🤢
Noticed that earlier too! I was disgusted! But her worshippers will compliment those cheap nails and every single nail polish color she wears as if they've never seen a basic red shade. She also has a habit of touching everyone's food. I'd be like, "get your nasty sodium filled fingers off my food!". 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll make her usual turkey meatball soup with her power greens and post about it each time! All I hear is her heavy breathing..i can't be the only one who has heard it ha
Great, now I’ll have to listen with headphones. Yuck.

Just no. 🤢
When was that video posted? I didn’t see it when I looked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm waiting with bated breath for their next video of them flying back to California. Can't wait! NOT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm waiting with bated breath for their next video of them flying back to California. Can't wait! NOT!!
Like how many of the same damn travel vids can you post!!?? LA to Orlando, Orlando to LA..what's going to be different this time? Nothing! Katie being nervous during the flight & quick shots of Spence sleeping..then they'll land and go get fast food! Right now she's busy on IG trying to convince people that her and Spence are happy AF lol..Well Katie, the most convincing sign that someone is happy and living their best life is their lack of desire to show the world that they're living their best life. Your best life won't seek validation! So stop announcing it..no one cares! You're married and living a lie! How about you're annoying AF?!?

Reactions: 10
Like how many of the same damn travel vids can you post!!?? LA to Orlando, Orlando to LA..what's going to be different this time? Nothing! Katie being nervous during the flight & quick shots of Spence sleeping..then they'll land and go get fast food! Right now she's busy on IG trying to convince people that her and Spence are happy AF lol..Well Katie, the most convincing sign that someone is happy and living their best life is their lack of desire to show the world that they're living their best life. Your best life won't seek validation! So stop announcing it..no one cares! You're married and living a lie! How about you're annoying AF?!?
This! OMG. Everything about them irritates me. Too much caffeine today, I think. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And just like that they are back in Disneyland.

I think they are boring puss buckets but what bothers me most is the fact that they knowingly ruin the Disney park experience for others. For some people that trip is a once in a lifetime event and the fact that they feel entitled as though they own the place and pollute the park with their loud obnoxious behavior well, that’s disgusting and mean.

Reactions: 9
Perhaps they show it on the vlogs to write it off on taxes?

And just like clockwork I just noticed about 9 minutes ago their travel vlog returning home from Orlando Florida to Los Angeles is posted. I just don't think I have the stomach to watch it🤮

I think they are boring puss buckets but what bothers me most is the fact that they knowingly ruin the Disney park experience for others. For some people that trip is a once in a lifetime event and the fact that they feel entitled as though they own the place and pollute the park with their loud obnoxious behavior well, that’s disgusting and mean.
They live a boring life, nothing wrong with Disney I like Disney, but if that's all they do wow...so many things to do in LA, OC and they do the same thing.i bet there sex life is boring too if they have any lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They live a boring life, nothing wrong with Disney I like Disney, but if that's all they do wow...so many things to do in LA, OC and they do the same thing.i bet there sex life is boring too if they have any lol
They're not creative enough to make better content and/or different types of vids, so I imagine their sex life lacks creativity as well lol..if they have any like you said! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
And just like clockwork I just noticed about 9 minutes ago their travel vlog returning home from Orlando Florida to Los Angeles is posted. I just don't think I have the stomach to watch it🤮
So I caved in and watched it. So so predictable and boring.... what a waste.

• Haha

Yep..they think they own the place and literally think they're better than everyone else! Are they there now? Oh Lord! Give it up already! Eeewwww

So I caved in and watched it. So so predictable and boring.... what a waste.
They got my thumbs down!! 😂

They're not creative enough to make better content and/or different types of vids, so I imagine their sex life lacks creativity as well lol..if they have any like you said! 😂
The thought of them having sex is, well, not sexy. I may have thrown up in my mouth a little.

• Haha
The thought of them having sex is, well, not sexy. I may have thrown up in my mouth a little.
And I know he has awful breath so that's enough for me to get grossed out! Katie is surely desperate if she can kiss that mouth of his! "I'll hold my breath and close my eyes but i must become a YouTube star" lol..oh btw I say that a lot because Spence told me that she vowed to become the best Disney vlogger ever!!! Not if I can help it fakey Katie! Lol

• Haha
And I know he has awful breath so that's enough for me to get grossed out! Katie is surely desperate if she can kiss that mouth of his! "I'll hold my breath and close my eyes but i must become a YouTube star" lol..oh btw I say that a lot because Spence told me that she vowed to become the best Disney vlogger ever!!! Not if I can help it fakey Katie! Lol
Wow. She's not even close. LOL

I saw a video of Katie in a bikini. I'm with Spence on that. Cringe.

• Haha
So they spent a month in WDW, stated how hard they work, but really didn't post many vlogs while they were there. 50% streamed, and since their "we're extending our trip" vlog, besides Genie+, what were they doing? They're starting to sound like PCDev with the "I work SO hard" but rarely put out a vlog BS!

And in today's traveling video, they said they'll be traveling again soon! :rolleyes: They totally need a vacation from their vacation life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.