Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they spent a month in WDW, stated how hard they work, but really didn't post many vlogs while they were there. 50% streamed, and since their "we're extending our trip" vlog, besides Genie+, what were they doing? They're starting to sound like PCDev with the "I work SO hard" but rarely put out a vlog BS!

And in today's traveling video, they said they'll be traveling again soon! :rolleyes: They totally need a vacation from their vacation life.
Their wdw videos were not getting great views at all. I think they tried cashing in on Genie+ keyword hits and superchat Lives.... at this point it feels like they may be writing off all their expenses or something because why travel just to get low views?

Reactions: 7
Wow. She's not even close. LOL

I saw a video of Katie in a bikini. I'm with Spence on that. Cringe.
@Evil Texan Not a bikini but still my all-time fave! 😂

So they spent a month in WDW, stated how hard they work, but really didn't post many vlogs while they were there. 50% streamed, and since their "we're extending our trip" vlog, besides Genie+, what were they doing? They're starting to sound like PCDev with the "I work SO hard" but rarely put out a vlog BS!

And in today's traveling video, they said they'll be traveling again soon! :rolleyes: They totally need a vacation from their vacation life.
They made their dumb 20 min "we're extending our trip" vid sound as if they were staying another few weeks..they stayed like 2 or 3 days extra and did nothing but the genie vid ..that vid explaining their extended stay was unnecessary and only posted because they had nothing else and they were desperate for views! Title was a total clickbait.. They're out of ideas..their content is redundant.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
And I know he has awful breath so that's enough for me to get grossed out! Katie is surely desperate if she can kiss that mouth of his! "I'll hold my breath and close my eyes but i must become a YouTube star" lol..oh btw I say that a lot because Spence told me that she vowed to become the best Disney vlogger ever!!! Not if I can help it fakey Katie! Lol
Wonder how Spence would react if people started asking him if stuff he said about Katie were true? Lol I'd love to see him stammer through some denials

Reactions: 5
Wonder how Spence would react if people started asking him if stuff he said about Katie were true? Lol I'd love to see him stammer through some denials
Well if he denied some stuff I have messages that would prove otherwise! I have them saved for a rainy day hehe

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Yep. One month of absolutely nothing!

Hey, new here, been reading the blab threads and had to join, glad it's not just me that can see through their narcissist crooked scamming life. They are even worse than I thought after reading through posts. My cousin is a cast member at Disneyland and apparently alot of cast members don't have alot of good things to say about these two. If they do a live stream this wensday, I going to do a few super chats, asking about the restraining order and asking Katy if she can explain how the portable charger scam she did worked.

20211024_012615.jpg

Damn...imagine being a churro and this is the last thing you saw before getting eating in two bites.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw BLOB at Disneyland last night (did not speak to them) with Pixar Charlie and Brickey. Weird vibes!!! It is very telling that Katie only hangs out with men 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 I still like Adam the Woo and I wanna meet him one day. I spoke to Mondo once and he is very chill and does a great job with his channel, isn’t full of himself like BLOB. Ordinary Adventures, Five Fires/Mondo and Magic Journeys are some of the genuine/likable vloggers out there. I still watch freshbaked because his new reports are good. His wife is likable too.

Reactions: 11
I saw BLOB at Disneyland last night (did not speak to them) with Pixar Charlie and Brickey. Weird vibes!!! It is very telling that Katie only hangs out with men 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 I still like Adam the Woo and I wanna meet him one day. I spoke to Mondo once and he is very chill and does a great job with his channel, isn’t full of himself like BLOB. Ordinary Adventures, Five Fires/Mondo and Magic Journeys are some of the genuine/likable vloggers out there. I still watch freshbaked because his new reports are good. His wife is likable too.
I thought those two mothers were having SO much difficulty and frustration getting into DL. You know KT has made as many reservations as shes able way way in advance. This is a little mean but I wish they would end up having to cancel their reservations last minute for some uncontrolled reason and they'd get the punishment and get banned for a while.

Reactions: 6
I wished they have stayed in Florida. I hope I don't encounter them when I go to Disneyland next month.

I like Adam too, though he has his idiosyncrasies, to say the least. I just prefer his older content.

I do like Ordinary Adventures, Five Fires/Mondo and Magic Journeys as well. I also think Dylan and Brickey are fine when they are not around BLAB. My other favorites are ResortTV1, Paging Mr. Morrow, TimTracker, FreshBaked. I wouldn't mind if I encounter any one of these at a Disney park.

I hear that Katie has a beef with Mondo? Anyone knows what that is about?

While I'm at it, what exactly happened between Katie and Ashlie (from Disney Duoo/DizzyBears)? They used to be collaborators, and now Katie does not even mentioned her name. One wonders if this will be Spencer's fate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hey, new here, been reading the blab threads and had to join, glad it's not just me that can see through their narcissist crooked scamming life. They are even worse than I thought after reading through posts. My cousin is a cast member at Disneyland and apparently alot of cast members don't have alot of good things to say about these two. If they do a live stream this wensday, I going to do a few super chats, asking about the restraining order and asking Katy if she can explain how the portable charger scam she did worked.

View attachment 825884
Damn...imagine being a churro and this is the last thing you saw before getting eating in two bites.
They'll probably say it's Spences ex who is trying to cause trouble lol...that's probably what they tell everyone, including their friends! Meanwhile, his ex is truly living her best life without that loser! 😂

I wished they have stayed in Florida. I hope I don't encounter them when I go to Disneyland next month.

I like Adam too, though he has his idiosyncrasies, to say the least. I just prefer his older content.

I do like Ordinary Adventures, Five Fires/Mondo and Magic Journeys as well. I also think Dylan and Brickey are fine when they are not around BLAB. My other favorites are ResortTV1, Paging Mr. Morrow, TimTracker, FreshBaked. I wouldn't mind if I encounter any one of these at a Disney park.

I hear that Katie has a beef with Mondo? Anyone knows what that is about?

While I'm at it, what exactly happened between Katie and Ashlie (from Disney Duoo/DizzyBears)? They used to be collaborators, and now Katie does not even mentioned her name. One wonders if this will be Spencer's fate.
BLAB is just jealous of Mondo..that's all. Spence would often make fun of his personality, size, and even his clothing. He would also poke fun at David from fresh baked..he'd say that Liz needs to stop making him wear those stupid fedora hats! I'll touch on fresh baked later 'cause there's more. As far as The Duoo, they were close at one point. Katie wanted to mold Ashliee into a mini Katie, but became jealous of her once she started noticing that Ashlie was getting recognized and liked by more people. As you can see she mostly has male friends! She doesn't have close friendships with other females. She wants to be the center of attention.

Last edited:
She will hold on to Spencer as long as she can. He pays her bills. She’ll find another sucker before cutting him loose.

I wonder if Pixar Charlie was instructed to reserve a room at Disneyland so they can all tag along and get park reservations. He seems to be a nice guy, easy target for their con game.

• Heart

View attachment 825884
Oh but they make it seem like ALL cast members love them! I'd love to hear what some cast members have to say about these two fakes!

She will hold on to Spencer as long as she can. He pays her bills. She’ll find another sucker before cutting him loose.

I wonder if Pixar Charlie was instructed to reserve a room at Disneyland so they can all tag along and get park reservations. He seems to be a nice guy, easy target for their con game.
Thought the same. Pixar Charlie is too nice and so they just have their way with him!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They'll probably say it's Spences ex who is trying to cause trouble lol...that's probably what they tell everyone, including their friends! Meanwhile, his ex is truly living her best life without that loser! 😂

BLAB is just jealous of Mondo..that's all. Spence would often make fun of his personality, size, and even his clothing. He would also poke fun at David from fresh baked..he'd say that Liz needs to stop making him wear those stupid fedora hats! I'll touch on fresh baked later 'cause there's more. As far as The Duoo, they were close at one point. Katie wanted to mold Ashliee into a mini Katie, but became jealous of her once she started noticing that Ashlie was getting recognized and liked by more people. As you can see she mostly has male friends! She doesn't have close friendships with other females. She wants to be the center of attention.

Thank you. I thought maybe there was a specific incident with Mondo or the Duoo that caused a fallout. Not surprised that Katie is just jealous of others' successes.

I must admit, a little surprised to hear about Spencer's pettiness. During the pandemic lockdown, Spencer and David would collaborate on a few outdoor places that were open - golfing, Downtown Disney, Knotts Taste of Calico. You can tell they are more distanced now in recent videos. Like they have to show David and Liz now because they happen to come across them in the food line, but other than that they don't collaborate anymore.

Last edited:
If I wasn't Shadow banned, would respond to Sharon............ "KT does have a husband though."

1635100348798.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.