Best Life & Beyond #2 featuring spencer and some other guy’s wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are those grifters heading home to their precious Malibu? They’ll have to fly first class to California.
A. Because Adam does.
B. Katie has gotten too fat to fit in the main cabin seats.

The answer is C. Both A and B.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So for this week the content is: 1. We changed our plans and we're staying so we need $$$ to see all WDW has to offer. 2. We took your money and spent it on Genie+ because we're lazy and the park is empty. 3. We're headed back home to CA because we accomplished nothing in Florida with your $$$.

These two are so lazy and worthless. They bought a AP to WDW and really never did any content from MK after the 50th anniversary disaster.

Reactions: 8
So for this week the content is: 1. We changed our plans and we're staying so we need $$$ to see all WDW has to offer. 2. We took your money and spent it on Genie+ because we're lazy and the park is empty. 3. We're headed back home to CA because we accomplished nothing in Florida with your $$$.

These two are so lazy and worthless. They bought a AP to WDW and really never did any content from MK after the 50th anniversary disaster.
Did they go to Universal at all? I know they were really bragging about being APs to all three parks. My husband put on their Blizzard Beach video and I honestly wish i could get that time back ..

Reactions: 7
Did they go to Universal at all? I know they were really bragging about being APs to all three parks. My husband put on their Blizzard Beach video and I honestly wish i could get that time back ..
that snowman photo op is sort of cute but we don't need to fawn over how amazing it is every time

Reactions: 3
I just looked up the live stream. They are soooo annoying. They are leaving in a few days so KT can't do the live stream because she has to "organize and pack" because they will be too busy to do any packing during the day. She chimes in off camera the entire time, still interrupting Spencer constantly. Whoever left the early comment saying "take a permanent vacation from youtube, I'm begging you" - 🤣🤣🤣🤣 He read it, deleted it, then said he would give that person a chance to stay in case it wasn't really a bad comment. 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katie is going to need to get a sweatshirt with longer sleeves, to be able to wrap it around her ever-expanding waist.
If they are going home they'll probably start diets, which means Katie will school everyone on how to lead a healthy lifestyle. She'll drop a few pounds, tell everyone how great she feels, film herself cooking veggies, and if we are really lucky she'll post selfies of herself post workout 🤢

• Haha
If they are going home they'll probably start diets, which means Katie will school everyone on how to lead a healthy lifestyle. She'll drop a few pounds, tell everyone how great she feels, film herself cooking veggies, and if we are really lucky she'll post selfies of herself post workout 🤢
You got it all right except she will wait till after the holidays. No way shes going to miss out on all those holiday treats. Of course she will let everyone know "this is not how we usually eat" with a mouthful of cake

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just looked up the live stream. They are soooo annoying. They are leaving in a few days so KT can't do the live stream because she has to "organize and pack" because they will be too busy to do any packing during the day. She chimes in off camera the entire time, still interrupting Spencer constantly. Whoever left the early comment saying "take a permanent vacation from youtube, I'm begging you" - 🤣🤣🤣🤣 He read it, deleted it, then said he would give that person a chance to stay in case it wasn't really a bad comment. 😅😅😅
Omg I was laughing so hard at that comment! Please take a permanent vacation! We don't mind! Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You got it all right except she will wait till after the holidays. No way shes going to miss out on all those holiday treats. Of course she will let everyone know "this is not how we usually eat" with a mouthful of cake
can't wait for her to explain every single time they split a dessert that they're on a diet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Daddy Spence used Katie's line in the latest live "Disney will never price me out!!" That maybe true but the fact that they keep saying it in between reading out superchats is kinda rude and displays how they really are, but I guess if people are blind to that and want to keep throwing them money then why not? I think it's in the streamer handbook to constantly talk about how tired and overwhelmed and busy you are repeatedly. If they were really so tired or busy packing they could always just turn off the camera or better yet not even turn it on to begin with.

Reactions: 11
Daddy Spence used Katie's line in the latest live "Disney will never price me out!!" That maybe true but the fact that they keep saying it in between reading out superchats is kinda rude and displays how they really are, but I guess if people are blind to that and want to keep throwing them money then why not? I think it's in the streamer handbook to constantly talk about how tired and overwhelmed and busy you are repeatedly. If they were really so tired or busy packing they could always just turn off the camera or better yet not even turn it on to begin with.
They're basically saying "money is no object" while begging for money 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
I found a new angle for next live chat:

“Thank you both for your Theme Park coverage during the 50th!

Since you two don’t have the resources to stay in Disney World Resorts and give proper Resort/DCA Tours, who do you recommend I follow on YouTube to get that info?

I heard bigger Influencers are hosted to stay at Resorts or their budgets allow them to be able to stay there.

Here’s $5 so you can maybe stay at All Stars next time for a night.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And miss out on those handouts? Never! Ha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.