Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1212218
More buttons... I wonder why they gave up on these.

View attachment 1212220
Maybe one of these days they will make a vlog called "We Joined the Church of Scientology!" and their channel will be rebranded as The Power of Xenu.

View attachment 1212227
Spencer looks like he's going to try to sell us a ShamWow! Poor Bullseye...
View attachment 1212228

View attachment 1212229
This picture would never happen again. Also, Spencer looks like he just crawled out of a dumpster.

View attachment 1212232
Here's the prequel to the Brickster pretending to overdose in the men's Starcruiser bathroom.

View attachment 1212236
His hand position is...interesting.
You know what’s so sad about all these photos is that Spence seemed to be doing okay for himself at a certain point. Hanging out with KT and goofing off at Disney really brought him down. He’s too old for this crap! He should’ve established himself in media by now. BLAB YT channel isn’t benefiting him at all. They’re both ruining each other’s lives

Should I give this grifter a sticker? What are the chances, just as I’m walking in I look up and…grifter 🤦‍♂️View attachment 1213027
Omg! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And then didn't Justin Scarred post IG stories or something when Ally was recovering a few months' back and Katie was over there tending to her bandages, etc. and said something referencing Katie's experience working with gastroenterology or w/ gastro patients??? And that it was so great to have her there to help w/ her knowledge?

Yet her LinkedIn says NONE of the sort - of ANY of the things referenced.
Yes he did! More lies and bullshit

Reactions: 15
Ya’ll, she’s basically the MacGyver of nurses. Everything she needs to save a life is in her For the Lively backpack.
I wouldn't be surprised if all the stuff she rattled off weren't actually JOBS but were actually just her practicums / internships she had to complete for "x" number of hours.

Because nursing students have to complete practicums in diverse fields (e.g. nursing care facilities, home healthcare, psychiatric, etc. - and working with adults and youth) and this would fit her listing experience in so many areas yet it not showing on her LinkedIn concurrent w/ the same time period.

Furthermore, why wouldn't she have updated her LinkedIn if her job working with kids made her so happy? Plus add the CNI College to the profile?

This was the last profile screenshot I posted on another thread awhile ago.

1650646578899.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
:rolleyes: Do we really need a whole vlog on buying a popcorn bucket? "But it lights up!"

I thought they weren't a Disney vlogging channel.
Mark my words when their vlog comes out with the popcorn bucket, she will have to remind everyone that she never buys popcorn buckets, they aren’t her thing!

I think someone says she has a year or two to get it current, otherwise it’s gone forever and she would have to do school again?

I really wish I was there today!!

• Haha
This sounds like somebody discussing a years long career. Didn’t she get her license just months before the pandemic?
Looks like the issuance date was 2016, but she worked at Dogtopia from 2014 on, I believe she quit before pandemic and she has made reference to doing medical billing right before pandemic and even supposedly during but I'm sure that’s a lie.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1212218
More buttons... I wonder why they gave up on these.

View attachment 1212220
Maybe one of these days they will make a vlog called "We Joined the Church of Scientology!" and their channel will be rebranded as The Power of Xenu.

View attachment 1212227
Spencer looks like he's going to try to sell us a ShamWow! Poor Bullseye...
View attachment 1212228

View attachment 1212229
This picture would never happen again. Also, Spencer looks like he just crawled out of a dumpster.

View attachment 1212232
Here's the prequel to the Brickster pretending to overdose in the men's Starcruiser bathroom.

View attachment 1212236
His hand position is...interesting.
He’s always been such a try-hard.

His mouth is open in almost every picture! Yuck. Close your mouth Spencer.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1212282
Spencer was the Anaheim Gang Leader all along! I can only imagine what stupid tit he said to Snoop.
View attachment 1212285
Spencer was right that they are addicts of instant gratification lifestyles...

View attachment 1212329
HAAAA! Spencer thinks he's a nonconformist.

View attachment 1212335
Ahhh, another celebrity death he made about himself.

View attachment 1212381
I feel like this image has serious editing potential.

View attachment 1212383
Wow, this was the original For the Lively! But it wasn't Katie's idea, so it was not featured in a ton of videos like the diaper bag.

View attachment 1212388
Wow, they were so grateful they screwed him over with the lease! 🤣

Of course she’s leaning in to Adam in the last picture. When I used to watch their channel, it was so obvious KT would flirt with him (or any other male, besides Spence)…

Totally made Spence look like a cuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If anyone finds a sticker from @LaloSalamanca at Disneyland this weekend I hope you post it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Of course she’s leaning in to Adam in the last picture. When I used to watch their channel, it was so obvious KT would flirt with him (or any other male, besides Spence)…

Totally made Spence look like a cuck.
She'll leave him (for someone more "useful") when he's no longer useful to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The adult hugging characters is one thing…but the ultimate level of cringe is when these vloggers have their little conversations with the characters in baby talk. The absolute worst!
When my family goes to the park my adult kids still love a good meet and greet and hug. It’s part of the magic. The difference is they won’t stomp over a small child for said photo op. They won’t pout and storm away if they don’t get to be some of the first. I think everyone should enjoy the magic in the own way….as long as it isn’t causing harm. BLAB can’t do a single thing without causing some type of harm and wear it like a badge of honor

It's the autograph books that get me. When my kids were young, we had to wait a couple times for adults to finish their conversations with the characters. Then they'd pull out their autograph books...
Damn…I’m really making myself look like “one of them” today🤦🏻‍♀️ I am an adult that had an autograph book and a pic taken with the character as well. When we got home I would print the picture to go next to the signature and take it to my kindergarteners I taught. You have NO idea the clout that brought me. You would have thought I was hanging out at an Oscars after party while on vacation haha

Did you hear the crackle?
No, Lalo went to get hot fudge and loaded fries and they had run out 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dammit Lalo, we're at DCA this morning! I already see people hoarding the popcorn buckets. Ugh.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.