Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
If you’re in the parks on the 22nd, I’ll be doing a sticker drop. I’ll post location clues in this thread. First location will be below deck on the Columbia…obviously.
DDAAA166-340A-45CF-83A7-4245C6B67042.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Time to start a new week and a new Best Life & Beyond thread, number #19!

Welcome to all the newcomers and familiar faces.

Thank you @Grifters of the Caribbean for the tread title.

It would appear that Best Life & Beyond is back to being an eating channel. When she professed her new heathy lifestyle and workout regimen, she said she had clarity and was in a good place in her life. Welp, she must be back in hell. They went HAM in Las Vegas and haven't looked back.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

teripeterson

Chatty Member
I happen to be visiting the park Friday, the day of the return of the night time spectaculars and I imagine all the usual suspects will be there. I wonder what they would do if I just recorded them also? I mean, if they didn't want to be filmed why would they visit the most filmed place in all of the world?
My first encounter with BLAB was in the Parks. It was the one of the first Halloween Parties at Disneyland, I think around 2017? My sister and I went, we were late getting to Disneyland and they had closed all of the food service with the exception of Galactic Grill. We had driven a long way, hadn't had dinner yet so we bought the only savory thing we could find (a child's hamburger) and sat in the outdoor dining area. There was a character dance party happening in the bandstand/dance floor area, Mike and Sully came out and the costumed kids were going nuts, it was adorable. All of the sudden this obnoxious, fist bumping woman struts in screaming the song at the top of her lungs, puts herself in between the kids and Sully, grabs Sully's hands and forces him to dance with her pulling him away from the kids. A handler runs interference and takes Sully back to the kids, the woman says, very loudly, "Aw man!" shrugs her shoulders and continues dancing. Her boyfriend is filming the whole thing. Then the boyfriend starts spinning in circles while filming himself in selfie mode, nearly knocking kids over. Another cast member comes over and tells them something respectfully, he shuts down the camera then they lean on the railing in front of us, now blocking our view. We were the only people sitting in this area, so my sister says, "Rude!" which shocks them as they didn't even notice us, then I said, "Come on man, just let the kids have their fun." They both gave us a dirty look and walked off mumbling under their breath about us. It wasn't until a few months later I watched Adam the Woo and he showed his "friend" Spencer and mentioned his YouTube channel that I recognized him as the boyfriend and KT as the obnoxious woman. I never bothered checking out their channel until Adam, several years later, started featuring them more often. I thought maybe I'd give them a second chance, but quickly learned that they hadn't changed at all, the pandemic sealed that fate for me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

UncleLester

VIP Member
@teripeterson , can you please send a note to our plaid hero and tell him a benefactor wants to offer to give him and his family a VIP Tour Guide for the day for whenever he wants to return - if he would like to accept.

The amount would be sent in Disney gift cards - so he can book at his own pace.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Lalo, I hope you are wearing the matching shirt!
About that…BLAB is oblivious of their surroundings. I was standing across from Katie and she didn’t even spot the shirt. She was taking a picture over my head. Clueless. Apparently you can spit in her face and she won’t even notice you :ROFLMAO:

It had been awhile since I’ve seen them in person. They just look dirty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

OCHBViewer

They don't buy subscribers. It's just that YouTube sometimes messes up their order and gives them extra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

UncleLester

VIP Member
If you’re in the parks on the 22nd, I’ll be doing a sticker drop. I’ll post location clues in this thread. First location will be below deck on the Columbia…obviously.
I love it! I love it! I love it!

Unfortunately, I won’t be arriving until a week later. Maybe you could give mine to Security Officer Jeremy to hold?

On a serious note, I hope the Parks are still open for both of our visits.

I am growing very concerned that if Hungry Bear keeps giving out “extra orders of loaded fries” (for no cost), Main Street Ice Cream Parlor keeps giving out generous sides of chocolate syrup (for no cost), and the Starbucks keeps giving out special Twix drink toppings (for not cost) - that at some point the Parks are just running at an overall loss and it doesn’t make sense to keep operating…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Century20

VIP Member
Looks like another comment from the latest video they will need to delete when they wake up this afternoon. 😂

418comment.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Spencer lying about the Columbia altercation is now their 8th most viewed video of all time. I hope it makes it to #1. I want their most watched video to be about them being called grifters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Complete garbage people. Their entire livelihood relies on attending the park, and now they‘ve proven how to abuse this privilege even further by gouging Disney fans for memorabilia. An empire built on lies, grifts, and schemes.

Best Life & Beyond #20 Paid our way to 90k, Fake VIP at the electric parade & Flipping Disneyana on eBay

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
That Ebay account was created in 1999. Wonder if selling on Ebay is how they pay for their second apartment- the old man hand in many of the photos could totally be Spencer.
Whoever owns that account is going to wonder why all of a sudden they have hundreds of people following them 😂

A little gem from yesterday… Just a 50 year old guy playing with his new toy… 😂
372A490F-B8DA-4DA6-8AAB-2E4BD02DEAB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

hoffdog

Chatty Member
98EAB065-C1A8-42BC-88DE-0EA3BF4AD386.jpeg

THIS JUST IN: 53 year old man leaves wife and infant child at home to shamelessly hug people dressed as cartoon characters. World battles revulsion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I have temporarily hidden my YouTube channel to protect my content for the time being. Waiting to hear from @Yojimbo36 regarding his channel being hidden or removed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45