Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I jumped on the grenade for the team again. 😁 Yes unfortunately, they posted 2 videos on this parade. She did the livestream and he just posted a vlog on it, where he does a long boring intro. He tries to chat up Matt Jordan? He's an Imagineer. He totally blows him off Alice in Wonderland style.
View attachment 1211312

View attachment 1211341

Btw I love that Alice Cast member. She's delightful and knows how to handle dirty old men.

Woe, I was just "hate" watching a certain male WDW vlogger who stood in line for an Encanto shot, and the Photopass CM refused and said, he is only doing it for KIDS. Makes you wonder if Disney is lurking here, and looking to all the comments here about 50 year old men like Spence, who like to meet, hug and/or take photos with Characters, instead of how grown adults should be leaving the experience just for kids and their families?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
:rolleyes: Do we really need a whole vlog on buying a popcorn bucket? "But it lights up!"

I thought they weren't a Disney vlogging channel.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Most likely the television series because she does not strike me a prolific reader.

She let the LVN license expire last fall that she got from some fly by night private school. She only used it for a couple of months at some boys' group home and quit because as she says "something happened."
This is actually a screen shot I took from her IG stories. I think she is still bullshitting cause at first I felt she alluded to having a job taking care of older people, then at one time it sounded like she was a school nurse, then it’s a violent “treatment/rehab” center.
We all know how she exaggerates and lies!
DB7D24E2-7C1C-4625-8473-68300DD21E96.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This is actually a screen shot I took from her IG stories. I think she is still bullshitting cause at first I felt she alluded to having a job taking care of older people, then at one time it sounded like she was a school nurse, then it’s a violent “treatment/rehab” center.
View attachment 1213253
This sounds like somebody discussing a years long career. Didn’t she get her license just months before the pandemic?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And then didn't Justin Scarred post IG stories or something when Ally was recovering a few months' back and Katie was over there tending to her bandages, etc. and said something referencing Katie's experience working with gastroenterology or w/ gastro patients??? And that it was so great to have her there to help w/ her knowledge?

Yet her LinkedIn says NONE of the sort - of ANY of the things referenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And then didn't Justin Scarred post IG stories or something when Ally was recovering a few months' back and Katie was over there tending to her bandages, etc. and said something referencing Katie's experience working with gastroenterology or w/ gastro patients??? And that it was so great to have her there to help w/ her knowledge?

Yet her LinkedIn says NONE of the sort - of ANY of the things referenced.
Ya’ll, she’s basically the MacGyver of nurses. Everything she needs to save a life is in her For the Lively backpack.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.