Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if all the stuff she rattled off weren't actually JOBS but were actually just her practicums / internships she had to complete for "x" number of hours.

Because nursing students have to complete practicums in diverse fields (e.g. nursing care facilities, home healthcare, psychiatric, etc. - and working with adults and youth) and this would fit her listing experience in so many areas yet it not showing on her LinkedIn concurrent w/ the same time period.

Furthermore, why wouldn't she have updated her LinkedIn if her job working with kids made her so happy? Plus add the CNI College to the profile?

This was the last profile screenshot I posted on another thread awhile ago.

View attachment 1213335
Wow!! You are so right I had never thought of it as being more of her practicum and not an actual job!!!

I'd love for them to stumble upon one of those stickers! 😂
They would be SO incredibly rattled they would probably need another drinking trip to Vegas!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow!! You are so right I had never thought of it as being more of her practicum and not an actual job!!!

They would be SO incredibly rattled they would probably need another drinking trip to Vegas!
I'm gonna be in Vegas two weeks from now. There's no escape for BLAB!

Reactions: 10
Lalo you rock! Someone is going to find these for sure.

KT reads here so I'm wondering if she is going to run around and frantically remove them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
One of you photoshop wizards should edit the electrical parade drum to say "Don't send these grifters any money."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
*A bit off topic*

For the WDW people, I have been over at Disney Springs a couple of times this week and to a resort restaurant and I noticed a VERY different crowd this week. I’m wondering why. I know it is rude to generalize but it seems so different. Usually there seems to be a mix of all sorts of people while this week is is a rougher crowd, drinking beer from the can, sleeves ripped from the tee shirt sort of beer belly crowd. Big tables of grown adults ordering kids meals at sit down restaurants (Ale and Compass lunch), etc.

Some cast members have mentioned that they have had their patience tested to the limit lately. Anyone know why things are different lately?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.