Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to start a new week and a new Best Life & Beyond thread, number #19!

Welcome to all the newcomers and familiar faces.

Thank you @Grifters of the Caribbean for the tread title.

It would appear that Best Life & Beyond is back to being an eating channel. When she professed her new heathy lifestyle and workout regimen, she said she had clarity and was in a good place in her life. Welp, she must be back in hell. They went HAM in Las Vegas and haven't looked back.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

It would appear that Best Life & Beyond is back to being an eating channel. When she professed her new heathy lifestyle and workout regimen, she said she had clarity and was in a good place in her life. Welp, she must be back in hell. They went HAM in Las Vegas and haven't looked back.

View attachment 1203137
Perfect screengrab @Lalo Salamanca 😆 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Looks like another comment from the latest video they will need to delete when they wake up this afternoon. 😂

418comment.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

View attachment 1203137
KT without Make-Up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1203137
Oh my goodness. Warn a sista!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will say, her demeanor has done a complete 180. It could probably be an act, as I wouldn't put it past them, but she isn't running around the park screaming "come at me trolls". She is acting like a scared little girl. You better believe she won't be at her "happy place" by herself anymore. Shame she had to go ruin that for herself. It seems in the latest video that she is almost having to force herself to make it seem she is having a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

View attachment 1203137
I completely forgot about her whole “clarity” bullshit!!! Thanks for the reminder lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And let's not let up on the whole "firefighter" BS. Where is this brilliant charity idea? I would love to see them spend some of their grift on something other than gluttony.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus. She’s getting fatter every day. She’s in a loveless relationship, sexually frustrated, loaded with guilt from her horrible past and her worthless present and her empty future. Spencer keeps infantilizing her so he can maintain control of her because he’s insecure. It’s like watching the Hindenburg go down in slow motion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Funny that they say they did nothing wrong but are now sneaking in the parks like some kind of grifters who shouldn’t be there. Time for real jobs grifters! No more unlimited selling children on the internet for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
In regards to the last thread about her not liking roller coasters…yes! She has stated this several times pre-pandemic. Then all of a sudden when things opened up and they went to WDW, she was riding Everest, then Incredicoaster back at Disneyland among other coasters. Just another contradiction of hers!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
In regards to the last thread about her not liking roller coasters…yes! She has stated this several times pre-pandemic. Then all of a sudden when things opened up and they went to WDW, she was riding Everest, then Incredicoaster back at Disneyland among other coasters. Just another contradiction of hers!
Just like her contradiction about not drinking alcohol yet their recent Vegas vlogs prove otherwise.

I will say, her demeanor has done a complete 180. It could probably be an act, as I wouldn't put it past them, but she isn't running around the park screaming "come at me trolls". She is acting like a scared little girl. You better believe she won't be at her "happy place" by herself anymore. Shame she had to go ruin that for herself. It seems in the latest video that she is almost having to force herself to make it seem she is having a good time.
I wouldn't surprised if all this fallout from Grifter Gate is causing them to seriously consider moving to Orlando.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I wouldn't surprised if all this fallout from Grifter Gate is causing them to seriously consider moving to Orlando.
I dare them to try. We have factions all across the country. The first rule of Tattle is you don’t talk about Tattle.

I am BLAB’s complete lack of options, self-control or accountability.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I love that everyone noticed the extra side of hot fudge she was hiding off to the side. I can only imagine how she probably has boxes of Girl Scout cookies hidden in the bathroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

View attachment 1203137
Oh man, I guess bootcamp is over. I thought the pics of her in Vegas were awful. Also, I saw the screen grabs in the previous thread of her trying to hide sauce?? It must be mentally exhausting to constantly be worrying about hiding the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What wacky adventures will the Adulterers, Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower, have to lie about in this thread?

Expect tears by both Katie and Spencer (aka Low T) in less than a week when the Disneyland Parade returns.

Will we get the showdown of our dreams when Adam the Woo returns to Anaheim in two weeks? Will the Cowards conveniently retreat to Malibu?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's back to claiming she has covid anxiety on her IG posts. This could be another excuse for going to the park late to avoid large crowds.

Of course, for two years they were shitting on the health protocols. Can't fathom why the stans ignore the hypocrisy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Oh man, I guess bootcamp is over. I thought the pics of her in Vegas were awful. Also, I saw the screen grabs in the previous thread of her trying to hide sauce?? It must be mentally exhausting to constantly be worrying about hiding the truth
Hiding the hot fudge is the tip of the iceberg. I am surprised she didn't try to lie and say a cast member gave it to her because they happen to have too much on hand, like the loaded fries and massive bowl of fries in LV that were just GIVEN to her. 🍨🍟🍟 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.