Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1212218
More buttons... I wonder why they gave up on these.

View attachment 1212220
Maybe one of these days they will make a vlog called "We Joined the Church of Scientology!" and their channel will be rebranded as The Power of Xenu.

View attachment 1212227
Spencer looks like he's going to try to sell us a ShamWow! Poor Bullseye...
View attachment 1212228

View attachment 1212229
This picture would never happen again. Also, Spencer looks like he just crawled out of a dumpster.

View attachment 1212232
Here's the prequel to the Brickster pretending to overdose in the men's Starcruiser bathroom.

View attachment 1212236
His hand position is...interesting.
They changed the color of their logo, and now they are too broke to order an assortment of button styles now...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Snoop.jpg

Spencer was the Anaheim Gang Leader all along! I can only imagine what stupid tit he said to Snoop.
Instant Gratification.jpg

Spencer was right that they are addicts of instant gratification lifestyles...

What.jpg

HAAAA! Spencer thinks he's a nonconformist.

Another One.jpg

Ahhh, another celebrity death he made about himself.

Manager.jpg

I feel like this image has serious editing potential.

The original For the Lively.jpg

Wow, this was the original For the Lively! But it wasn't Katie's idea, so it was not featured in a ton of videos like the diaper bag.

grateful.jpg

Wow, they were so grateful they screwed him over with the lease! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1212086
Guys, Disney changing the Pirates of the Caribbean ride is like changing the Mona Lisa!
View attachment 1212092
I bet Katie would call anyone else who said this about her a troll. 🤣 It would be funny if someone superchatted that to them.

View attachment 1212096
🤮(Is that a picture of Kyle Pallo in the future?)
View attachment 1212097
You heard it here folks, Tom Petty was Spencer's artistic influence according to this humble brag. It is a wonder he didn't say that about Taylor Hawkins recently.
I’m pretty sure Spencer did mention Taylor Hawkins. I thought he made reference to knowing him or working with him…maybe someone else remembers exactly but he did bring him up. Obviously Spencer didn’t learn a thing about being humble.

That bald dude is annoying AF. He was in a couple of Tony's livestreams in 2018-2019 and he's just obnoxious. Basically a slimmer gay male version of KT
Obnoxious and also terrible with filming! Watch a few of the Dizzy Bears videos on YouTube. The camera is so jumpy it’ll give you motion sickness.

View attachment 1212282
Spencer was the Anaheim Gang Leader all along! I can only imagine what stupid tit he said to Snoop.
View attachment 1212285

View attachment 1212329

View attachment 1212335

View attachment 1212381

View attachment 1212383
Wow, this was the original For the Lively! But it wasn't Katie's idea, so it was not featured in a ton of videos like the diaper bag.

View attachment 1212388
It still shocks me how dirty they did Adam! Look at all the people they hung out with just a few short years ago. Where are they?! How do you burn that many bridges so fast and not question if the common denominator is you!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Native Californian.jpg

I wish this didn't get cropped, but here's one more post. Spencer's stupid #virtualprotest. 🙄

I’m pretty sure Spencer did mention Taylor Hawkins. I thought he made reference to knowing him or working with him…maybe someone else remembers exactly but he did bring him up. Obviously Spencer didn’t learn a thing about being humble.
Ugh, I should have known... Typical Spencer.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1212282
View attachment 1212285

View attachment 1212329

View attachment 1212335

View attachment 1212381

View attachment 1212383

View attachment 1212388
So damn annoying to read all of these posts where he is obviously trying to flex on who he got to meet and “work with” (hold cue cards for)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When and if BLAB hit 100K subs. They should send out Thank You notes to all their subs. Like ATW did on camera, with self-address envelopes to send Thank You's back to their Fans. This would prove they buy subs. They could video themselves at the Post Office only receiving a couple hundred replies from their subs. ATW got thousands of replies. It's oblivious they buy subs. because their views and comment section numbers do not add up, on currently having 90K subs on their YT channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is there proof KT was or still is a licensed nurse in the state of California? I couldn't find anything. Maybe it is under her maiden name? Her LinkedIn says something about a medical assistant school but that in my mind isn't nursing. No offense to hard working medical assistants they usually get the sh*t jobs. Literally!

If this has already been discussed my bad these threads move very fast and I took a couple months off of reading them.

Reactions: 8
I can't hate on her 100%, She was wearing a Hardy Boyz shirt in this photo

View attachment 1212042
Most likely the television series because she does not strike me a prolific reader.

Is there proof KT was or still is a licensed nurse in the state of California? I couldn't find anything. Maybe it is under her maiden name? Her LinkedIn says something about a medical assistant school but that in my mind isn't nursing. No offense to hard working medical assistants they usually get the sh*t jobs. Literally!

If this has already been discussed my bad these threads move very fast and I took a couple months off of reading them.
She let the LVN license expire last fall that she got from some fly by night private school. She only used it for a couple of months at some boys' group home and quit because as she says "something happened."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
@lalosalamanca I don’t know if I’ve ever been this excited about somebody else’s trip to Disneyland. Keep us updated and have a great day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Should I give this grifter a sticker? What are the chances, just as I’m walking in I look up and…grifter 🤦‍♂️
30843DF2-7B9F-4BA2-BF19-C552BBE8DE2C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
looking at those pictures of spencer he really is stuck in the late 90s trying to look like Fred Durst or Smash Mouth or something

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lost him in the massive crowd on Main Street. I would bet he’s is shooting the new pavement in New Orleans. Taking the train over there at rope drop.
B9D63C3E-A152-450D-9CEE-B47560591A1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.