Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from what I looked up and read, the ad revenue gets split between both parties if the copyright owner is willing to allow their content or music to be used in the video by in this case the BLOBS.
Thanks for checking on this. It would be pretty funny if their parade video got taken down due to Disney copyright infringement and Youtube put them on notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anybody hear from Yojimbo? I’m dying to find out what happened.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Spencer said they were camped out for hours before the parade started. They didn't want any kids to get their spot!
I thought they claimed they had reserved seating or something? 🤔

They go in front of crowds on parade routes which normally will be the area where kids are watching the parades. They rush to the reopening of the meet and greet of Disney characters which are mostly meant for little kids. What adults would do this? Talk about arrested development!
What adults would do this you say?????
BLAB (and checkbook Charles)
Fresh Baked (and David's teeth)
Five Fires
Theme Park Express ( the Mucinex guy)
Steve and Kai (and Puddles)
Beautiful Tomorrow Tv (Tony)
Theme Park Obsession (Dylan)
Pc Dev
Michael Kay
Tim and Jenn Tracker ( and nanny)
That Crazy Disney Lady (Tonya)
EarsomEmporium (Genevieve)
Resort TV 1
Cory meets world
Paging Mr Morrow
Brickey
Kyle Pallo
Jojo
Magical News Live
Super Enthused
Dani702
Attractions Live

That's all I could think of but I'm sure you get the picture 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
just imagine she quite nursing during a pandemic when they needed nurses. she could work 3 or 4 days a week and still go to disneyland on weekends and make twice as much. "Gramps" Spencer could still go during the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just imagine she quite nursing during a pandemic when they needed nurses. she could work 3 or 4 days a week and still go to disneyland on weekends and make twice as much. "Gramps" Spencer could still go during the week.
To be fair, would anyone want Katie as your nurse?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
No one is pretending to be you dumbass, they’re just calling you out on your bullshit and lies.
48314173-EEDB-4FD9-9395-CCB0909C6609.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sort of OT but has anyone else taken a deep dive on Spencer’s Instagram? There’s some real gems in there…
Dense (aka Spence) trying to show he rolls with "famous" people. Dense, a trained chimp could do your job! Get over yourself, you're not that important (or important at all, for that matter!) 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Turns out his Pall Malibu design is something he already did six years ago. 🤣

Malibu.jpg

And here's when Spencer "ran into" Katie for the first time.
Untitled.jpg

"And then everything went to hell."

Holy tit, you can see the story unfold in his posts. He meets Katie.

He posts a photo of him holding his girlfriend and Katie.

Untitled2.jpg

Then he posts a photo where he points out his girlfriend isn't there, but Katie is!
3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Salina really dodged a bullet. I'd love to get the tea from her and Mr.Slockbower

• Heart
Gaaaaaah, Spence's goatee is so gross in those pics :sick: But that palm tree....WOW! That is some next level MS Paint my dude.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.