Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are still buying subscribers, just not every day. According to Social Blade they have bought 1,600 subscribers in the last month including 100 today. She paced it out so magically they’d hit their special number today.
Right, and we are supposed to believe that they are getting lots of new subscribers, when the videos after the Colombia incident have received more thumbs down, that thumbs up? 😂😂😂👎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right, and we are supposed to believe that they are getting lots of new subscribers, when the videos after the Colombia incident have received more thumbs down, that thumbs up? 😂😂😂👎
They're trying to make it seem like they weren't affected by the whole Columbia incident...sureee Jan! Plenty of people did not buy her assault claim!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i grew up with the electrical parade like most us here did but i dont understand why people lose their tit over it. compared to other parades the floats are like watching chickenwire with xmas lights. these same people freaked out when they brought back paint the night. it wasnt even gone a year and everyone acted like they dug up the floats in Egypt after 2000 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I heard they are all in a group chat together called the “SSI Syndicate”.

He should write a thank you note to everyone who had to settle up with Uncle Sam on Monday.
I'm confused why do people keep saying he's on disability or unemployment? Like because of the video he posted about benefits? During that time there was so many people needing that I never really saw it as a omg this guy is abusing it?

I mean fellow grifter? Sure... but I just don't get the accusing someone of being on disability or unemployment.

Plus people that abused that whole thing are dumb, it's going to be rough when they have to pay it back and with added interest once they actually audit everything

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i grew up with the electrical parade like most us here did but i dont understand why people lose their tit over it. compared to other parades the floats are like watching chickenwire with xmas lights. these same people freaked out when they brought back paint the night. it wasnt even gone a year and everyone acted like they dug up the floats in Egypt after 2000 years.
These people also lose their minds over castle paint jobs, new trash cans, popcorn buckets, mouse ears and churros. It doesn't take much...

Lol. Karyn posted a shout-out to KT and all her friends lol. Sorry Tony u didn't make the cut.
Screenshot_20220421-011600.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah, this was before they screwed Adam over/griftergate. Here's a blast from the past:

This is so petty, but holy tit! This post made me realize something….I’m pretty sure BLAB stole their current signature thumbnail font from World of Micah!

I don’t watch his channel so I never noticed before, but the image from his video is from Spring 2021, and BLAB didn’t start using it until just 6 mos ago. Now it’s all they ever use! They have ZERO original ideas. Ever.

First appearance in BLAB’s thumbnail Fall 2021:
B2C90D88-7006-4C03-A8F4-C1376E35BBAE.jpeg

World of Micah from Spring 2021:
298C1534-2DDD-4E8C-BB62-2B60C973B167.jpeg

• Haha
This is so petty, but holy tit! This post made me realize something….I’m pretty sure BLAB stole their current signature thumbnail font from World of Micah!

I don’t watch his channel so I never noticed before, but the image from his video is from Spring 2021, and BLAB didn’t start using it until just 6 mos ago. Now it’s all they ever use! They have ZERO original ideas. Ever.

View attachment 1209866

View attachment 1209863
Not only do they have ZERO original ideas, this font is UGLY!💯

• Haha

View attachment 1209866

View attachment 1209863
I suppose the rule of thumb is, if BLAB is doing something, they copied it from someone! 🤣 I suppose that makes a lot of sense; look at how Spencer acts like he played a crucial role in graffiti, snowboarding, and surfing culture. That dude is the biggest poser and culture vulture!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been away from tattle for a couple days and just caught up on over 30 pages, and just want to say thank you everyone for the laughs! This is like another family and I love this community so much. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I suppose the rule of thumb is, if BLAB is doing something, they copied it from someone! 🤣 I suppose that makes a lot of sense; look at how Spencer acts like he played a crucial role in graffiti, snowboarding, and surfing culture. That dude is the biggest poser and culture vulture!
Yep, his graffiti art is not really his. He copied that style from someone else. And I would t call him a surfer. He can’t stand on his board long enough. The dude should stick to boogie boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep, his graffiti art is not really his. He copied that style from someone else. And I would t call him a surfer. He can’t stand on his board long enough. The dude should stick to boogie boards.
Spencer would probably try to retort by saying, "But I bought expensive snowboarding goggles! I'm an OG!!"

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

(Side note, I love how he almost broke them, Katie called him an alien, and then she dived right back into talking about skincare because of how bored she was.)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
2 of the sweetest vloggers. The last time PPP appeared in a BLAB video (he only spike to Spencer), only BLAB shared the footage. 🤣PPPs video of that day was hanging out with OA in GE.

Everyone’s favorite liar by the light pole….nowhere near the VIP media seating that she’s trying to pretend she’s apart of 😂😂😂
Can someone circle the fake lifers in this pic? I don't see them and I want to laugh my ass off at these liars. Thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.