Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Haven't been since the summer of 2019 and honestly not feeling it anymore. There are so many other places that would fulfill my sense of adventure moreso than the same park that often smells of popcorn, sunblock, and diapers. I love Disneyland and some of my favorite things are there but vloggers have really kind of killed the magic for me.

Oh god. Can you imagine the theatrics and squeezed-out tears when they get their 100k play button?
KT & Spence must be already salivating at the Superchat possibilities that will roll in for the 100k celebration. Makes me sick.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
KT & Spence must be already salivating at the Superchat possibilities that will roll in for the 100k celebration. Makes me sick.
At this point in their lives they can only celebrate the illusion of success, since they bought their way to 100k.
They have no tangible successes to celebrate in their sad, empty lives.

They will be annoyingly extra when they hit 100k, expect a super extravagant giveaway…. Like a $35 dollar pin set & a bottle of Starlight Coke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have temporarily hidden my YouTube channel to protect my content for the time being. Waiting to hear from @Yojimbo36 regarding his channel being hidden or removed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
At this point in their lives they can only celebrate the illusion of success, since they bought their way to 100k.
They have no tangible successes to celebrate in their sad, empty lives.

They will be annoyingly extra when they hit 100k, expect a super extravagant giveaway…. Like a $35 dollar pin set & a bottle of Starlight Coke.
It’s taken so long to get 90k….getting 100k is in no way natural at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I expect Disney will announce a new pass structures soon with revised pricing. It wouldn't surprise me if the new top tier pass is around $2000. I was on the fence about renewing my pass anyway...this might make my decision easier. With capacity increasing, overcrowding for me has made the parks way less enjoyable. Might be time for another Disneyland hiatus.

As long as the reservation system is in place, BLAB will witch and complain.
Same here! My pass isn’t up for a while but when it is I’ll try something new like a Disney cruise. BLAB should take a hint and find something exciting to do for a change

100k also puts them in a higher pay out on YouTube, but with the number of views per video they are pulling I can’t see it being that much.

D3E18D65-856D-4148-A12B-F8B0D9C2D54D.jpeg

It says, “We just finished at trader sam’s, time for bed now.” Was KT solo or was Spencer there too?

• Haha
  • Sad
100k also puts them in a higher pay out on YouTube, but with the number of views per video they are pulling I can’t see it being that much.

View attachment 1210971

It says, “We just finished at trader sam’s, time for bed now.” Was KT solo or was Spencer there too?
Am I missing something? wouldn't "we" imply Katie and Spencer? Or are you thinking like, the royal we? (lebowski reference) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1210971
They were both there. KT was just the one posing as press 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I missing something? wouldn't "we" imply Katie and Spencer? Or are you thinking like, the royal we? (lebowski reference) 😂
“We” as in a group of people. I didn’t watch their stream. I guess Spencer was there, I just found her going to Trader Sams strange since she doesn’t drink, that’s all. Move along, nothing to see here.

Reactions: 12
I have temporarily hidden my YouTube channel to protect my content for the time being. Waiting to hear from @Yojimbo36 regarding his channel being hidden or removed.
Its sad great art and comedy must be hidden, while trash edited videos are allowed to exist. Anyways, great job to you and Yojimbo for giving me a few laughs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey Spencer...do you know what great exercise and great content for your channel would be? Show us surfing at all the great SoCal surf spots!

Plenty of healthy men in their 50s surf, no reason you shouldn't!

Reactions: 19
Hey Spencer...do you know what great exercise and great content for your channel would be? Show us surfing at all the great SoCal surf spots!

Plenty of healthy men in their 50s surf, no reason you shouldn't!
Spencer is not healthy. Katie has sucked the life out of him. He's always been a man-child though. Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Look it's the "VIP Media Section"....lots of child reporters? 🙄Spencer blocking the views of families with kids on their shoulders. What an asshole.
She's on her fat ass on.what looks like someone else's blanket. Stay klassy
Screenshot_20220421-150141_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220421-150137_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh heavens, the only grifter, man-child I can't stand more than KT and Dense is Michael Kay. That guy is so strange.
There was some debate online about there not being an official announcement, but...if you go to the Magic Key page on Disneyland.com it no longer states 'only available for renewal" That line is gone. 😳 Countdown to Spencer and his Married Girlfriend dedicating a livestream to this news, crying more tears. I already knew that Chapek hates us passholders, not an assumption, it's a fact. So I'm not surprised. Still disgusted, but not surprised.
I doubt BLAB will stay together when their APs expire
Well, they did say that they will never be outpriced and will pay whatever Disney charges. Guess we might get to see if that is a true statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look it's the "VIP Media Section"....lots of child reporters? 🙄Spencer blocking the views of families with kids on their shoulders. What an asshole.
She's on her fat ass on.what looks like someone else's blanket. Stay klassy
View attachment 1211195
View attachment 1211196
I'm confused, was she live streaming while he was filming? It looks like he's filming with a camera, why both? Are they going to post two videos on the same damn parade? The thirst for first is just hilarious to me now.

She is in the Assistant to the Media V.I.P. section. (The Office reference.)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
KT HAS officially UnFollowed adam the woo on Instagram. I know this is random news but i was just looking at Adams account and she doesn’t follow him anymore

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.