Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone watch their stream when the Disney parks YouTube will have the best view?!
Only their devoted stans would prefer them to the Disney Parks stream. They will drink their Starlight Coca Colas as they watch. To quote Katie herself, "Five, four, three, two, one, chug!"

Chug.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh heavens, the only grifter, man-child I can't stand more than KT and Dense is Michael Kay. That guy is so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh heavens, the only grifter, man-child I can't stand more than KT and Dense is Michael Kay. That guy is so strange.
Don’t mention that name in here. I deliberately avoid his thread for my own mental health. People actually defend this guy - whose content he advertises as being family friendly safe for all ages, but will also throw in things in the middle of his videos (when the parents have left the room and the kids are still watching their “safe” family friendly content) like extended montages of closeups of his hairy nipples in the Disney pool before showing himself naked in his Disney hotel bathtub and then showing himself shirtless crawling into his Disney hotel bed as he is watching Disney cartoons. Dude you know kids are watching your content, what the duck are you thinking? Who are you imagining is watching your Disney content when you upload this tit? Oh it’s ok, it’s just that Disney Boy, he just loves Disney and is a nice guy and is totally harmless, right?? I don’t see any way that this guy is not a legitimate p if he thinks content like that is appropriate for kids

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Don’t mention that name in here. I deliberately avoid his thread for my own mental health. People actually defend this guy - whose content he advertises as being family friendly safe for all ages, but will throw in things like extended montages of closeups of his hairy nipples in the Disney pool before showing himself naked in his Disney hotel bathtub and then showing himself shirtless crawling into his Disney hotel bed as he is watching Disney cartoons. Dude you know kids are watching your content, what the duck are you thinking? Oh it’s ok, it’s just that Disney Boy, he just loves Disney and is a nice guy and is totally harmless, right?? I don’t see any way that this guy is not a legitimate p if he thinks content like that is appropriate for kids
Nasty, gross and disgusting. You nailed it on the head. Nough said.

Reactions: 11
If the person taking pictures of them by the light pole were to tell KT she is a c*nt, on the livestream, how much money could be raised for charity?
It was a screenshot of a YouTube live, not a picture. If I had been there in person I definitely would have walked by her live and said that though 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Several outlets are reporting that Magic and Dream Magic Keys are not-renewable when they expire coming up. (Actual expiration is 1 year from when they were first activated - for many Disney bloggers that would be really soon.) Not only does that means we may see more complaining from BLAB - they may have to pay for some days like the peasants have to. Even better, this may mean that we may see less livestreamers at the parks!

-- Maybe I spoke too soon - it's from a sharing of someone that bought a single ticket and upgraded it to a Magic Key later on. We can still hope!
No I think you’re correct…
203593BA-3021-4CF5-B3CA-0430D87ADF14.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
I will say that Mondo had a whole posse with him. Probably about 10 people and they were all seeming to be laughing and having a genuine good time.
I heard they are all in a group chat together called the “SSI Syndicate”.

He should write a thank you note to everyone who had to settle up with Uncle Sam on Monday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It was a screenshot of a YouTube live, not a picture. If I had been there in person I definitely would have walked by her live and said that though 😂😂
Be careful! That fat, toilet clogging witch is vindictive. Putin isn’t as obsessed with silencing his critics. She might fake a heart attack and accuse you of attempted murder.

• Haha
Don’t mention that name in here. I deliberately avoid his thread for my own mental health. People actually defend this guy - whose content he advertises as being family friendly safe for all ages, but will also throw in things in the middle of his videos (when the parents have left the room and the kids are still watching their “safe” family friendly content) like extended montages of closeups of his hairy nipples in the Disney pool before showing himself naked in his Disney hotel bathtub and then showing himself shirtless crawling into his Disney hotel bed as he is watching Disney cartoons. Dude you know kids are watching your content, what the duck are you thinking? Who are you imagining is watching your Disney content when you upload this tit? Oh it’s ok, it’s just that Disney Boy, he just loves Disney and is a nice guy and is totally harmless, right?? I don’t see any way that this guy is not a legitimate p if he thinks content like that is appropriate for kids
Ew, I knew about his hairy nipple montages, but I had no idea he pulled a Paula McKenzie and had a clip where he was naked in the bathtub! Yeah, that definitely adds to the Tattle theory that Michael Kay's channel is just an excuse to film little kids. 🤮🤮🤮 Also, why do sibling Disney vloggers always seem to have incest vibes? I've always felt that vibe from the Kays and ResortTv1. After all, I was one of the many people who thought Josh and Jenna were married rather than siblings when I first started watching them.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.